(Nominations) Tournament Of The Year 2015

GBK16

Dunno if you can count GONY season 2 as this year but that was the most enjoyable tourney I was part of. It really should be counted this year imo because I'm sure it was too late to make the nominations last year.

GONY 2 kicked off in February this year so it does qualify

ITFL. Not been lucky enough to have taken part yet but seems to be very well run. I'm looking forward to future seasons (possibly the next) when my youngsters can take part.

Not as well known as some of the big tournaments but I feel Junior Grand Master of KT deserves a shout out. It seems pretty rare that creation tournaments can attract 32 fighters these days, let alone KT fighters. Joe Lang did an awesome job in his continual quest to revive KT.

• Upvote 2

ITFL. Not been lucky enough to have taken part yet but seems to be very well run. I'm looking forward to future seasons (possibly the next) when my youngsters can take part.

Not as well known as some of the big tournaments but I feel Junior Grand Master of KT deserves a shout out. It seems pretty rare that creation tournaments can attract 32 fighters these days, let alone KT fighters. Joe Lang did an awesome job in his continual quest to revive KT.

This ITFL was my first and i gotta say it is a great concept! Cheeky plug for The Corp who did better than they had any right to considering our ranks and the fact we had an inactive to replace. But great tournament if everyone can stay active! A few teething problems with rules, but i think it was one of the more fun ones i have been involved in.

Also thanks for the plug!! Maybe there should be a nomination for best KT tournament? There have been a few ;) But yeah that was my first tournament and it was fun to run. Again, a few communication errors on my part towards the end with bonuses being paid but overall i think it was a success!