Need help with things

I'm really confused. What is a learning speed? how do I find that out? and how come some people can make 16-year-olds? How can I get sponsors? How do I choose the right gym or how much money per week is acceptable? How do I know if my fighter is progressing?

Thank you for your time.

Firstly if you are not VIP I would highly recommend.

Learning speed - and not being flippant here is how fast your fighter learns. A good gauge for a keeper is roughly useless-- to useless+ in a 1 on 1 elite coach session. Or you can use scripts which are in the noob section. Never used them as I don't have a computer.

VIPs can make 16 year olds. It costs VIP days and again I've never done it. Too expensive if you get shit hiddens. Ie no chin no power slow learner and enjoys gardening.

There is a section in the other companies for sponsors or message companies in game. Some give bigger than others.

Choosing the right gym is all about what you want to train. Make sure classes are no bigger than 4, the equipment needs to be brand new and it needs to be pristine in cleanliness. This keeps your fighters morale up knowing they are training somewhere nice and gives you max benefit to your training.

Money - max a gym can charge is $1000 per week paid on Thursdays.

You will know your fighter is progressing by seeing the pops. Again this is a VIP feature other than that you can see if he goes from useless to absmal that's progress.

Read the noob forums as every question you have will have been answered before by better people than me.

I would start in a gym with no coaxes for the minimum amount and train cardio and weights before moving to a coach gym.

Think like this. If you were a brand new fighter you need to get some sort of conditioning otherwise you'll gas so you wouldn't turn up at American top team without wonderful cardio so go to the local gym first.

• Upvote 1