Change of ownership

embalmer

Well,im not gonna write a long post about it but its time for me to step down as leader of Syn, im swamped in work and have another kid on the way, my third, so my time is VERY limited.

Now, dont go shit yourself, keep your panties on etc

can we keep this civil please.

But I decided to hand it over to Bjorn, I have a good relation with Bjorn and I like the dude, he is SUPER ambitious and very active and he WANTS it, so thats how its gonna be, I will stay on, JLP will come along, and I hope Michael and Sean stays on aswell, we could be a good team.

Bjorn will explain any details regarding NYFN, the event, the future etc.

I want to thank the loyal guys that been with me this year, Sean been doing A LOT of work for Syn and a special thank you to him, also Michael Knight, good job.

I wont go into the managers because some of u get butthurt when I forget you, but I must say, Syn have a bunch of VERY loyal managers, may it stay that way.

Its been a good year, see you around kids

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I can see a lot of people refusing to go to Syn now that Bjorn and JLP will be there. I wish them all the very best, never had a problem working with either before and it certainly wont put me off signing fighters with them.

I honestly can't see that. There is only one ( top) manager who doesn't get along great with me and I strongly believe that for the right fights he will be more than willing to join as well.

On a side note, I have messaged the few talents I had signed and explained them in detail . Anyone can message me for more info , questions or requests.

I didn't wanted to see Syn end up being bought by another org and merged and see another elite org disappear. That would have been a real loss for the game.

So don't forget, message me if you have any questions about the change of ownership.

Bjorn

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This was my message to the few fighters I had signed and sums it up pretty much:

hey everyone

the rumor is correct, after the special event at NYFN I will become the boss at Syn. I want to make clear why to you guys first.

1) Jeff looked for a new boss as he didn't had the time anymore and wanted me and didn't find anyone else who he was ok with doing it. It's a huge opportunity and honor to be able to have been considered for such a task.

2) If I wouldn't have done it, Syn could have been bought out by a rival org most likely and we would lose one of the most legendary and elite orgs in the game and that would have been a loss to everyone.

for all of you with fighters at NYFN, I will release them later and send an extra signing bonus as an apology. I would have never taken this opportunity, no matter how great it is, if it weren't for the case that otherwise Syn would have disappeared most likely otherwise.

for any questions or requests, I am always available

bjorn

• Upvote 3

Do I get no credit Jeff? cheers bud.

Incidentally, as Randolph Turpin is the best fighter in Syn, he insists that, in the great mans word " JLP best never fucking ever speak to me or I will seek release after sending the fucker to A&E."

He does however wish Bjorn all the best, and is happy to fight for him.

• Upvote 3

Do I get no credit Jeff? cheers bud.

Incidentally, as Randolph Turpin is the best fighter in Syn, he insists that, in the great mans word " JLP best never fucking ever speak to me or I will seek release after sending the fucker to A&E."

He does however wish Bjorn all the best, and is happy to fight for him.

you dont need creed Peel. u awesome

Well,im not gonna write a long post about it but its time for me to step down as leader of Syn, im swamped in work and have another kid on the way, my third, so my time is VERY limited.

Now, dont go shit yourself, keep your panties on etc

can we keep this civil please.

Its been a good year, see you around kids

The burnout rate at the top of the org business is for the lack of a better word a bastard. Good luck with your new child that is on the way. You area good guy, fair with the contract offers and other shit, it will be a shame to see you go but real life is always the first mistress.

I'll keep it civil in here as requested, but you guys know my thoughts about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Weren't you JUST moaning that fighters from your org went to Troid?

That the joke here exactly :shades: i guess you guys never heard of humor .I have no fighter in syn so it don't effect me one way or another .Just taught it be funny a few pictures since bjorn has heat with some of the managers in syn and i guessing they will react the way in the pictures suggest

• Downvote 1

That the joke here exactly :shades: i guess you guys never heard of humor .I have no fighter in syn so it don't effect me one way or another .Just taught it be funny a few pictures since bjorn has heat with some of the managers in syn and i guessing they will react the way in the pictures suggest

I don't have 'heat' with any of them apart from one who doesn't get along with me. Anyway, it's not even relevant. Even if he decides to not fight there anymore, then that is his loss as he would miss out on a ton of great fights for his guys.

I look forward to working with all the managers and hope to meet a few new faces. I get along great with all the top org owners and mamagers so I am sure cool superfights will follow later as well.

Thanks for those with kind words and for the PM's !:)

It wont be so humorous when my fighters get match up with your fighters but i guess that wont happen.All talk in forums and no actions backing it up .Post a challenge when you grow a pair.In other words

I heard Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier are abandoning their rematch and plan to just do a roster vs roster match on MMATycoon.

• Upvote 3

I heard Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier are abandoning their rematch and plan to just do a roster vs roster match on MMATycoon.

I don't blame you for being pissed off and bitter i really don't.I be pissed off to if this what i had to look at in the mirror everyday.

http://s30.postimg.org/5tgc3ly1t/Chicken.jpg

• Upvote 2

The burnout rate at the top of the org business is for the lack of a better word a bastard. Good luck with your new child that is on the way. You area good guy, fair with the contract offers and other shit, it will be a shame to see you go but real life is always the first mistress.

I'll keep it civil in here as requested, but you guys know my thoughts about it.

Thx man, preciate words, wish you reconsider your position though, the originalcrew will still be onboard. Anyway, its like you say. Not as entusiastic as I was 3-4 yrs ago :)

Congrats guys!!! Bjorn I am sure you will do fine, and Bernie will still be coming over after the individual rounds of ITFL. I havent even looked at the 155 group but I am sure you will have some monsters in it.

Thanks Joe! I look forward to seeing Bernie compete at Syn! He has had some of the best opponents possible during his career so far and he still did good, so he will turn out great I think :)