Congrats to Blake Phoenix!

Mentor

I would like to congratulate Blake for becoming the latest member to enter the games Hall of Fame! This means that LOD currently has the top 2 ranked managers. Since being created in August 2013, 5 of the past 8 HOF members have been former or current members of LOD (GWad, Ryan, Brent, Blake and Power Shark).

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

5 of the past 8 HOF members have been former or current members of LOD (GWad, Ryan, Brent, Blake and Power Shark).

Just a heads up, both Gwad and Power Shark I am fairly sure are not in the 8 most recent new #1 managers.

8 most recent managers to hit #1 for their first time are Ryan, Brent, Blake, Myself, Stu MacK, Billy Arseworth, Marky Mark and Bradley Burns.

If you are going by the Hall Of Fame page, that just has them listed in order of their Manager ID / Sign Up Date, which is why you'll see Burns near the top even though he hit #1 for the first time in like April - June time.

That's not even going into detail on how Gwad and Ryan disassociated LOD from their successful runs to the #1 spot.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Marky, Bradley and Billy are members created before we even existed. GWad was #2 when he left us and was ranked #1 5 days later, he was a member of LOD for over 1 1/2 years, Ryan was top 100 when he left as well and a member of LOD for several months before leaving. The fact is, among all top ranking members created since June 2013 (we were created in August), 5 out of 8 were in LOD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

From the 8 youngest members to hit top spot, 5 are from LOD (http://www.mmatycoon.com/halloffame.php#managers go there, at the bottom 5 out of 8). GWad was #2 when he left us and was ranked #1 5 days later, Ryan was top 100 when he left as well, i even keep a record of all our members on a month per month basis in our forums.

5 of the past 8 members of the HOF is not the same as the 8 youngest members, I literally explained it in my post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thousands of members joined since June 2013, 8 became #1 and 5 of those were part of LOD.............................damn that is impressive.

Also you forgot Whymer in your list, he hit #1 while part of LOD :shades: (so that is still over 50%, 6 out of 11 if you include all members created prior to June 2013)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Thousands of members joined since June 2013, 8 became #1 and 5 of those were part of LOD.............................damn that is impressive.

Also you forgot Whymer in your list, he hit #1 while part of LOD :shades: (so that is still over 50%, 6 out of 11 if you include all members created prior to June 2013)

I'm sorry but I thought you were an educated person? If so, then your ability to comprehend what people say is horrendously bad.

My "list" were the last 8 members to have been entered into the Hall Of Fame - You know, that list of 8 people you claimed LOD had a hand in 5 of which turned out to be grossly inaccurate due to your poor wording and lack of comprehension?

The members comment is redundant also - A large amount of those go inactive within a week of play, another amount are multi accounts, in fact only a small percentage are active players.

If you wanna play the % game - Six Musketeers have had 50% of the last 8 players to have hit #1 for the first time, in parallel, 66.66% (Recurring of course) of The Six Musketeers have been #1 this year......damn that is impressive!

Btw.......THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST HEREon this topic

• Upvote 4

I would like to congratulate Blake for becoming the latest member to enter the games Hall of Fame! This means that LOD currently has the top 2 ranked managers. Since being created in August 2013, 5 of the past 8 HOF members have been former or current members of LOD (GWad, Ryan, Brent, Blake and Power Shark).

You taught him the tricks of using multi's well. Congrats! Did you send him some of your penis cream as a complimentary gift?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://i63.tinypic.com/ayo6eb.png

Top Fighter: Russian Obama

13 MMA fights in KOFC (Your "Brothers" Org)

8 of those against your "Brother"

2 of those against yourself

1 KT fight in KOFC...against your "Brother"

Congrats on cheating your way to the top :winner: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/manager/p4p1small.jpg you deserve it!! :thumbup:

• Upvote 6

http://i63.tinypic.com/ayo6eb.png

Top Fighter: Russian Obama

13 MMA fights in KOFC (Your "Brothers" Org)

8 of those against your "Brother"

2 of those against yourself

1 KT fight in KOFC...against your "Brother"

Congrats on cheating your way to the top :winner: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/manager/p4p1small.jpg you deserve it!! :thumbup:

hahahhaha lol what a joke.

This thread should be pinned so everyone knows what a joke this guy is. Also the whole Tycoon community should work together and put bounties on his head for everyone that beats him. Any org that gives this guy fights and enables him is to blame too.

• Upvote 5