Official Nutrition Improvement Thread

MMATycoon

I agree, there needs to be more supplements. Your suggestions here definitely hit the major needs at the moment. Too much in between time, etc

I was thinking about fighters diets and wanna spitball an idea. We could have specific "meals/diets" sold at nutrition. companies. I think this is an underestimated component of fighting.

Example: You could have a protein rich diet, this would effect strength, flexibility, but could also lead to improved durability. If your fighter is eating a lot of good fats and protein it will makes his joints and bones stronger. On the other hand a vegetarian specific diet lends to speed, stamina, and potentially improve cuts. Vego's have nice skin . I wouldn't want to see the major hiddens effected (Heart, Chin, KO, Confidence) But these "secondary" hidden bonuses could be an interesting addition to the nutrient game. Just a thought

I think that this is definetly a good idea could create new businesses aswell
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

i saw someone has mentioned already diet thing- awesome, great and so on. not only kind, but also quality level of diet and some extra nutritions during the day. fighters can be on one main nutrition cycle, but they also take other stuff.

and here we come to second thing: one main nutrition cycle, which should take few weeks, but add also small nutririons, which we could set different for every day, which would give us just small bonuses. so, main long shot nutrition like strength, mass, and so on. small like recharging, revitalising and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a feeling that quite many gym owners strugle with the same problem that they do, not find nutrition partner. Quite often it has been that if nutrition company have only two official gym partner third one has still stock and new partnership cannot be done. I'd like to propose an earlier idea:" expiration date for nutrition" or remove restiction if someome has stock still left. I understand that it might lead to a situation that nutrition company could sell to many but that would still require loads of effort --> effort should be rewarded.

expiration date for vending machine stock after partnership has expired

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't read past the first page, so this may have already been suggested, but I've heard people question the strength of the supps, basically are company owners being honest. What if under the made up name of the supp, it states the actual strength 160, 153, 155, or whatever the actual strength is. Then we don't have to rely on nutrition Co. owners honesty.

• 4 months later...

I like a LOT of the above ideas...and while I was reading I had a thought myself (and No it didnt hurt) regarding taking multiple supps at a time which is realistic and I think an interesting idea...but every good thing seems to need a balance of some sort to avoid over-use/abuse...how about overdoses? another need for a doctor... or perhaps rehab? Maybe drug testing prior to a fight? Havent thought this completely out so Im sure its garbage....but long as the ideas are flying out there....maybe something I said will trigger someone elses BETTER idea...

• 10 months later...

I can say 100% confidently that we do not have enough opportunities to partner with other businesses. I mean.....THREE gym vending partners? Really? Is that realistic? If you owned a huge, international brand name of nutrition products, you would be partnering with entire CHAINS of gyms and stores. And as far as merchandise partners go, we should be allowed to have more than one.

I see small gyms and fight orgs struggling constantly to find partners for nutrition companies. There are already MORE than enough nutrition companies to consider the market saturated, yet there isnt nearly enough nutrition companies for companies to partner with. The solution certainly isn't more nutrition companies, as that would murder anyone in that business and oversaturate and dilute the market even further. And we certainly shouldn't prevent companies from generating revenue that is realistic within the in-game universe, especially considering how many "laundry" services are available.

Nutrition companies need to be able to partner with more gyms and fight orgs. Perhaps even have some of the bigger fight orgs be able to negotiate for "Exclusive" contracts, keeping the nutrition company limited to only working with that large org, while smaller orgs will have to settle for "non-exclusive" contracts.

The OTHER issue is increasing the revenue the game generates for Mike, and giving him more avenues in which to monetize things (without limiting the experience for the regular user).

Solution to both.

Have owners of Nutrition companies be able to purchase, via PayPal, "Business Partnership Permits". They will still start with the allotted three gym partnership slots, and one org slot. Beyond that, they can purchase slots for either separately (with a limit on how many total of course).

You would be able to allow nutrition companies to partner with more gyms and orgs, decrease the number of companies NOT partnered....and would allow for some commerce and interaction between more players, all while putting a few more bucks into the game itself.

Meh?

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...