Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Had a feeling RISE 6 would be big and of course my guy Alison walked out with a TKO victory and fight of the night.

Good fight by Ray, way to take advantage of Bo the way you did. I thought Bo had mono the way he moved in slow motion all night. Lost a small chunk of changing betting on that fool, I will make sure I check the medicals next time I put some money down. Damn I think my 10 yo daughter might have taken him that night.

RISE 9 promises to be more of the same..

• Upvote 2

Had a feeling RISE 6 would be big and of course my guy Alison walked out with a TKO victory and fight of the night.

Good fight by Ray, way to take advantage of Bo the way you did. I thought Bo had mono the way he moved in slow motion all night. Lost a small chunk of changing betting on that fool, I will make sure I check the medicals next time I put some money down. Damn I think my 10 yo daughter might have taken him that night.

Thanks. He crumbled after about the first hammerfist.

Well my guy Logan also walked out of rise 6 with a W and jow finally meandbenny can throw down I already signed the 265lba contract let us see if Alisons weight advantage givea him te power to KO logan or will My guy aka the Lo-Gangster go on to win again! And who's 0 wil go both are 5-0

Well my guy Logan also walked out of rise 6 with a W and jow finally meandbenny can throw down I already signed the 265lba contract let us see if Alisons weight advantage givea him te power to KO logan or will My guy aka the Lo-Gangster go on to win again! And who's 0 wil go both are 5-0

Well after Wes beats Maples and Logan wins his. I'll do a 1 super fight up in weight class and beat up on Logan as well.

Well you both did have guys with good performance, surprising performances as well. Either your opponents had off nights or your guys are learning the game quicker than I imagined they would. I am betting on the former but I have my guys training in the gym like it is the later.

265 - Benny Alison http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325943

155 - Wale Ammond http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325944

205 - Hank Aron http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325945

170 - Alexis Anderson http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=327206

RISE 12 (aka RISE midnight) - Who is going to headline this card ??? Stupid question I know...

A word to other managers, if you have a chance to get on this card, even if it will cost you an L, you had better jump on that chance. this is about to be the biggest RISE payday ever!

Most likely McKibbon and Alison will headline RISE 12 of course. One of the biggest fights in RISE's short history for sure.

99.8% chance I would say. The .02% is for if Logan starts running his mouth again and he upsets the powers that be. Word has it that he has been putting in extra work at the gym (smart) and some extra time at the lunch counter (not so smart) which has left little time for running his mouth. Not sure 30 days will be enough time for him to get ready though, but it should be enough time to take out an insurance policy and get most of his affairs in order....

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Rick James(4-0) -

2.Tim Slater(2-0) -

3.Alessio Bianchi(1-1) -

4.Never TryTo(3-0) ↑

5.Jazz Clementine(2-0) ↑

Champ - Logan Lord(4-0)

1.Randy Kelly(6-0) ↑

2.Eddie Diaz(2-2) -

3.Barrios Messi(3-0) ↑

4.Alex Jones(2-0) -

5.Angelo Suarez(2-1) -

Champ - N/A

1.Your Moms Favorite(3-0) -

2.Nathan Shield(2-0) -

3.Ghost Of Johnny Hendricks(2-1) -

4. Valerio Bartoli(2-0) ↑

5.Anders Willemson(2-2) -

Champ - N/A

1.Brian Maples(3-0) -

2.Wes Ray(2-0) -

3.Khabib Nurma Jr.(3-2) ↑

4.Derek Bo(3-1) ↓

5.Max Onera(2-0) ↓

Champ - N/A

1.Lance Mcsparren(2-0) ↑

2.Melvin Cormeau(6-1) ↑

3.Carlos Anderson(3-0) -

4.Henry Aron(4-0) -

5.Bruce Ali(2-2) ↑

Champ - N/A

1.Benny Alison(5-0) -

2.Logan McKibbon(5-0) ↑

3.Bennie Benson(3-1) ↓

4.Josh Faze(2-0) ↓

5.Bruno Faze(2-0) ↓

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Logan Lord(4-0) ↑

2.Benny Alison(5-0) -

3.Brian Maples(3-0) -

4.Randy Kelly(6-0) ↑

5.Logan McKibbon(5-0) -

6.Your Moms Favorite(3-0) ↓

7.Wes Ray(2-0) -

8.Bennie Benson(3-1) ↓

9.Melvin Cormeau(6-1) ↑

10.Eddie Diaz(2-2) ↓

• Upvote 1

RISE 12 (aka RISE midnight) - Who is going to headline this card ??? Stupid question I know...

A word to other managers, if you have a chance to get on this card, even if it will cost you an L, you had better jump on that chance. this is about to be the biggest RISE payday ever!

My guess to that would be Wes Ray will be headlining it against whoever has the 205 belt so he can be a 2 division champion. Because he is taking that 185 belt at Rise 9.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14242700691688.jpg

Tyan Quincy (1-0)

The saviour has arrived and is ready to walk over this division.

First on my radar is Comeau who seems to know how to knock the jaws of his opponents, but I will RISE to the top and he will be licking the canvas by R2.

We all know that I am the real deal and will control this division and org for some time to come so everyone, sit down and be prepared to be dazzled by the Saviour

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14242700691688.jpg

Tyan "The Saviour" Quincy (1-0)

After having a look there was a champion crowned on Rise 8 and that wasnt you.

Just a fat chump with 1 org win running through a sub par fighter in his first fight, nothing to see here, move along.

Lets all be thankful the man behind the most accurate punches, yes your Saviour will allow you to watch his progress through the division.

RISE for your Saviour!!

• Upvote 1

Funny stuff man. Somehow one QFC win is suddenly more impressive than a fight handed picked by your boss and mine, to be his first title given after 40+ made matches. Yeah that makes all the sense in the world.

A word of caution, be careful not to bite the hand that feeds you.

Your guys name has been noted, best of luck in your FIRST RISE fight, going to be a lot of pressure for you to walk out with a win.

I will be ringside for RISE midnight, where will you be??

Ouch man, you insulting my fighters? By calling them fat? That is some third grade shit.. Step it up man.

Wow, Calling them fat? Really? The guy whose fighter is clinically obese? hmm. The guy who has the profile picture with more rolls than a french bakery? yeah, I guess you know fat.

Just noticeded you got a spot at RISE 9, congrats, I will be there too. I would give you a slap ringside , but I fear the corresponding reverbations will measure a bit high and they might have to evacuate the place.

Ouch man, you insulting my fighters? By calling them fat? That is some third grade shit.. Step it up man.

Wow, Calling them fat? Really? The guy whose fighter is clinically obese? hmm. The guy who has the profile picture with more rolls than a french bakery? yeah, I guess you know fat.

Just noticeded you got a spot at RISE 9, congrats, I will be there too. I would give you a slap ringside , but I fear the corresponding reverbations will measure a bit high and they might have to evacuate the place.

Its called smack talk between fighters the point of this thread may I remind you about this.

My fighter is smaller than yours plus that is all muscle.

Oh a slap, from the manager.

Learn how to smacktalk with your fighters and get back to me.

Naw. As you even pointed out, fighters are too busy in the gym to be running there mouths. But yeah, 3rd grade is about what they could come up with.

As managers that is our job,. We got to do something to "earn" that wage, right?

Best of luck for your small muscle surving RISE 9..

Its called smacktalk for Rise which is our fighters so you smack talk with them, not the managers.

Feel like that is a simple thing to grasp but clearly not

Well Mister list moderator you are not.. If you care to read any of the previous pages, you will see that all types of communication are excepted.

If it would help you in the future, I can begin all my posts with "NOS", not official smack.

Anyhow, I have 5 fighters in the RISE organization, so you would never know where I am coming from., but good diversion tactic from how you are unlikely to survive RISE 9.

• Upvote 1