Photo

Question about VIP

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your current VIP status (533 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your current VIP status

1. Currently VIP (364 votes [68.16%])

Percentage of vote: 68.16%

2. Not VIP yet but plan on going VIP (70 votes [13.11%])

Percentage of vote: 13.11%

3. Not VIP and won't be going VIP any time soon (21 votes [3.93%])

Percentage of vote: 3.93%

4. Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features (35 votes [6.55%])

Percentage of vote: 6.55%

5. Not VIP and haven't been here long enough to decide (44 votes [8.24%])

Percentage of vote: 8.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:39 AM

Basically I need more people to sign up to VIP. Takeup is probably half what I was hoping for. Still OK but I need to improve it. So...

Question to VIPs - what do you think I should be bigging up, to get people to go VIP?

Question to non-VIPs - is there anything that I could do to convince you to buy? If the answer is no, that's cool, please say so in the poll above. If you are tempted though, what could sway you? Speak freely basically.

Thanks for all your input - much appreciated notworthy.gif

#2 SoothSlayer

SoothSlayer

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 256 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:12 AM

People seem to like the idea of more fighters. I for one can barely handle the ones I have. But there seems to be a consensus.

#3 LanceTempleton

LanceTempleton

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

I am a VIP, because I am a firm believer in supporting things that give me enjoyment. I like this game a lot and I can tell that a lot of hard work goes into it and expecting that to be done for free is selfish imo.

The same people who play these games for free are usually the ones you find complaining that things are not the way they like as well...lol

Anyways, i think the game is a lot of fun and has the potential to be HUGE some day and the only way that can happen is if we support the guys who are putting their time into making this thing great.

I am very new to the game so unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge to recommend what else I would like as a VIP, but I will continue to support the game.

00:00 zyd people have said other managers were the best ever before guys like luke and GG and shit but i never felt that way about any of them and it shows i was right with how they went out

00:00 zyd but lance is that guy

00:00 zyd hes the real #1

00:00 zyd like ... to the point where i kinda think something shady must be going on that i cant see

00:01 zyd cause no ones ever been this

#4 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:49 PM

Thanks for the input guys. Everyone who's voted is a VIP so I guess the more active people are already VIPs. Anyway, I've come up with a cunning plan. I'm going to put gross pictures up as adverts, like this one biggrin.gif

#5 LanceTempleton

LanceTempleton

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (MMATycoon @ May 5 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the input guys. Everyone who's voted is a VIP so I guess the more active people are already VIPs. Anyway, I've come up with a cunning plan. I'm going to put gross pictures up as adverts, like this one biggrin.gif

LOL! Awesome plan!

"$1,500 for eye surgery to repair the retina damage caused by this photo or $30 a year for VIP. You choose."

00:00 zyd people have said other managers were the best ever before guys like luke and GG and shit but i never felt that way about any of them and it shows i was right with how they went out

00:00 zyd but lance is that guy

00:00 zyd hes the real #1

00:00 zyd like ... to the point where i kinda think something shady must be going on that i cant see

00:01 zyd cause no ones ever been this

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (MMATycoon @ May 5 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The VIP percentage will go to 100% HAHAHA

#7 fightking

fightking

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (MMATycoon @ May 5 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's brilliant! You could also make a portion of the forum like a VIP's only place, you know, just to add some mystery and intrigue. People are somewhat naturally voyeuristic and go mad when they can't see what's behind the curtain.

#8 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

We have one vote for "Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features"

Can whoever that was please post what they'd like added - thanks! smile.gif PM me if you dont want to do it publically.

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

one thing that might help and I dont know if its possible but live play by play of the fights......This might get some people aboard.....we should limit the number of organizations though.....

• Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:14 PM

I am VIP and I like it just the way it is. I don't know if adding more fighters is the way to go. I am allowed 10 and have only made 8 so far. I don't know if I could handle more.

One thing you might want to try is give new users 2 weeks of using the VIP features (but only 3 fighters) so they know what they are missing by not signing up.

#11 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Yup, that's something I plan on doing. Not two weeks though - maybe a week.

#12 colm

colm

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:56 PM

how much is VIP?

#13 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:24 PM

$10 is the cheapest. Take a look at the VIP page or take the VIP tour.

#14 FrankyFin

FrankyFin

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 880 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (MMATycoon @ May 6 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
$10 is the cheapest. Take a look at the VIP page or take the VIP tour.

and thats for 3 months! thats like 2 per month. you can get pack of chewing gum for that money or enjoy this game with all its features.

#15 colm

colm

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (FrankyFin @ May 6 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and thats for 3 months! thats like 2 per month. you can get pack of chewing gum for that money or enjoy this game with all its features.

im a kid (15) though so im afraid i cant go vip sorry man

#16 skintchicken

skintchicken

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 870 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:27 AM

i am a VIP member. i would like to see the option to have more than 10 fighters. to me, building your fighters is the most fun part of the game. also, i think VIPs with companies should get the extra fighters too, not just VIP members without a company. i've seen it discussed as a possible future option if you don't own a company, but i think it should be for all VIPs.

A product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow-to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested.

#17 FrankyFin

FrankyFin

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (skintchicken @ May 6 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am a VIP member. i would like to see the option to have more than 10 fighters. to me, building your fighters is the most fun part of the game. also, i think VIPs with companies should get the extra fighters too, not just VIP members without a company. i've seen it discussed as a possible future option if you don't own a company, but i think it should be for all VIPs.

i think 10 fighter is perfect. not too less, not too much. if one user would get like 15 fighters ... 3-4 friends together could run a promotion without any other users involved which would borderline suck. a couple guys could abuse the system beyond holyness.

i like VIP as it is. i just look forward to all the other things that are planned, mainly ways to spend money for the fighters (hotels, housing, wellness, booze, hookers etc. wink.gif).

#18 MMATycoon

MMATycoon

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 9,629 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:58 AM

Whorehouses! Jeez, why didn't I think of that! biggrin.gif

• Guests

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

I hate that i'll loose VIP if i go broke but i bought it for the game and i'll love whorehouses even though i'm 14 but still it will be my 4th girl!!!!

#20 Patti

Patti

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:54 AM

i think 10 fighter is perfect. not too less, not too much. if one user would get like 15 fighters ... 3-4 friends together could run a promotion without any other users involved which would borderline suck. a couple guys could abuse the system beyond holyness.

You could do that right now, just with 4-5 friends instead of 3-4.

I'd definately make more fighters, given the option.

You could also make a portion of the forum like a VIP's only place, you know, just to add some mystery and intrigue. People are somewhat naturally voyeuristic and go mad when they can't see what's behind the curtain.

This seems true. I'm not sure people would pay just for that, but it would probably add to the appeal.

I think the losing your VIP thing might still be keeping people away. Even though it's not even an issue for most people. (Is that still in existence, by the way, or was something else decided?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users