Setting fighter tactics

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Cool thanks

• Guests

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

I want a ground pound fighter what should I focus training on exactly? Boxing,conditioning,and how much training should I train in takedowns,suboffense,transitions escapes,etc which ones do I need to be elite in?

• Guests

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

Also I had the same question about mt BRAZILIAN Jiu jitsu fighter which skills do I need to be good at and elite at and what are the best gyms for these 2 Anyone who could help me I WOUL GLADY PAY YOU BACK HOWEVER I CAN

• Guests

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

Thanks for the info.

• Guests

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

thank you for this 

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Noob Problem:

I am playing this game on my mobile as I don't own a computer (how embarrassing). The phone won't let me adjust the sliders, it just moves the screen. Are my fighters gonna suck?

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Noob Problem:

I am playing this game on my mobile as I don't own a computer (how embarrassing). The phone won't let me adjust the sliders, it just moves the screen. Are my fighters gonna suck?

There is a phone picture at the top right side of the slider selection page. Click it and you will enter value manually

• Guests

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

You, sir, are a fricking genius. Thanks very much.

#49 Havenwest

Havenwest

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:09 AM

lol luke ... i know how that feels

#50 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,383 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

Also I had the same question about mt BRAZILIAN Jiu jitsu fighter which skills do I need to be good at and elite at and what are the best gyms for these 2 Anyone who could help me I WOUL GLADY PAY YOU BACK HOWEVER I CAN

I suppose the two main ones would be takedowns and striking defense form experience they need to be high for any ground fighter . there a gym in Amsterdam  that is specially for bjj.Here is a link   http://mmatycoon.com...c.php?gmid=2911

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

• Guests

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

lol wish i would have read the wiki on sliders when i stared might not have got so many beatings

#52 ispa11

ispa11

White Belt

• Manager
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

shiit

#53 BuckWild2690

BuckWild2690

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

lol wish i would have read the wiki on sliders when i stared might not have got so many beatings

A problem most of us had lol

#54 TheMould

TheMould

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

Luckily caught sight of a note before my first fight, would've got pounded if not lol

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:51 PM

question for u guys.

i have a fast, lighter great wrestler/boxer going against a well rounded and much larger ko artist. complete stud. i won't survive 2 minutes i don't think.

what sliders should i use to take away his ko opportunities?

I'm thinking super counter with very light punches and hope for takedowns.

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

question for u guys.

i have a fast, lighter great wrestler/boxer going against a well rounded and much larger ko artist. complete stud. i won't survive 2 minutes i don't think.

what sliders should i use to take away his ko opportunities?

I'm thinking super counter with very light punches and hope for takedowns.

I would suggest looking at his past fights and seeing if there are any specific tendencies that come up. For example, does he always go aggressive with this particular fighter? Stuff like that. Then when you have a good idea of what he will be throwing at you, then set your tactics accordingly.  Skills play a huge part in determining who wins, but if you are accurate in knowing what your opponent will do to your fighter then you can overcome some skill gaps.

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

I would suggest looking at his past fights and seeing if there are any specific tendencies that come up. For example, does he always go aggressive with this particular fighter? Stuff like that. Then when you have a good idea of what he will be throwing at you, then set your tactics accordingly.  Skills play a huge part in determining who wins, but if you are accurate in knowing what your opponent will do to your fighter then you can overcome some skill gaps.

aggressive, damage. ko first round all day.

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

aggressive, damage. ko first round all day.

If your fighter's strike defense is high enough, go counter, accurate, and throw in some takedowns.

If your fighter lacks strike defense I think the only thing you can try is aggressive takedowns trying to get him on the ground quickly.

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

If your fighter's strike defense is high enough, go counter, accurate, and throw in some takedowns.
If your fighter lacks strike defense I think the only thing you can try is aggressive takedowns trying to get him on the ground quickly.

ok man. I'm going to try that.

• Guests

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:27 AM

Fighter tactics is the most important thing for you to read up on when you start the game.

Take a look at the fight tactics help page and get a grasp of the way tactics work and in particular, the hierarchy of tactics and how that affects your fighter when he steps into the cage/ring.

CLICK HERE FOR FIGHT TACTICS GUIDE

Sweet thank you for this!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users