chuckw94

HELLBENT will be sponsoring a 64 man ground tournament, TWGC Rules apply.

Prizes:

1st- 1 million

2nd- 200k

3rd-100k

4th-50k

Enter more than 1 fighter if you want

MUST be at least a Brown belt or exceptional wrestler to enter, no white belts allowed.

Now that the TWGC tournament is over I want to put on an openweight tournament to crown the true king of the ground. I want guys like current kingpin Percy Schmeiser, as well as kuklinski, Hero, Tupu, Starseed, Machado, Blake, Robinson, Wasa, Dixie, Tribbiani, Johnson, Fokin, Pending. Ground slider masters like Shape Shifter, Burns, Karter, Steel Penn, Morrison, Rac2, JLP, Ruphus, IHU, PBR, and many more.

We'll try for 64 but if not the first 32 get in, each fighter will get a 5k/5k/5k 6 fight contract

HELLBENT and hopefully a few others will be sponsoring other prizes for thing like most subs in the tournament. Good luck and please sign up below or get a hold of me in game(4966).

• Upvote 3

To clear things up, you can enter more than 1 fighter, and as soon as your fighter loses he will be released. Remember it's 1 million for first place, there will be monsters in this tournament. some contracts have been sent out, if you haven't received one please message me in game with the ID or leave it here.

When is this?

I have a guy fit for this but he has a fight soon. I'll talk with DUEL owner on a settlement for a temporary release.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=248933

Hannibal Barca

Prepare to die.

I have a match 9-08. If it's full too early I won't be participating. But if it starts later than that, my guy is in.