http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14621421843266.png

PAULIE GALTIERI

(288588)

$13k

FOR HIS ACHIEVEMENTs

3 ORG WIN STREAK

3 ORG KO STREAK

W Pat Bowlen TKO (Slam) LKO18 Massacre 2016-09-03 145 2 00:49 view

W David Wolf KO (Punch)http://mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgLKO Fight Night 6 2016-08-03 145 1 02:30 view

W Jon Sable KO (Strikes) LKO4 Trials 2016-07-01 145 1 02:30 view

Nice to see the staff at LKO appreciate the work I put in. Thanks guys, its a pleasure to fight for you!!!

• Upvote 1

Conor : hate to say it but if it weren't for us 2 , this place would be dead . Just like the little skid kulina . Fair play though you keep it interesting

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14667300291466726896lkologo.png

#LKO

Welcome to the most brutal and talented organization in the HighStreet.

Only the toughest will ever,,,

I totally agree Jake, no surprise there^^^

$$$ bonuses are comin' for both y'all $$$

:)

CUZ I ENJOY READING THE SH!T

THE MIST OF MY rl

I personally am not a fan of any forum- they are cancer!

But for the benefit of the LKO

I partake & award any & all manger/fighters that do so as well @ LKO

For those in a closet or locked outside the arena, Mamado is serving a forum ban & starting a new job that will benefit him & his more in life

than sitting here & wasting away w/ 1/2 y'all (every1 outside LKO, chill fellas) so hate point joke & blame

he's the 1 laughin',,,,

-sry Jake didn't mean to use this quote for everything^

but it flowed smooth brO-

-on another note

I will be slowly but surely thinning out each division from here on,

not gonna share too much on the forum now but will keep ya looped--

NOW MORE THAN EVER IS THE TIME TO SHINE

its lookin' like a new sheriff in town boyz

---Jake give me a day to get back on uR PM--

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT

LKO International FW4

LKO19 Refugies

http://mmatycoon.com/images/1467761942205x175%20the%20unit%20logo.jpg

*****MY YARD*****

New York

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=3708

• Upvote 1

RECOGNIZES GREATNESS & AWARDS

... coming for win streaks ...

Gerardo Gluhovic 3wins/3Ko $13k

Subotai Hyrkanian 3wins $5k

Frank Kelly 3wins $5k

Ricky Bombs $5k

Lionel Messy 3wins $5k

Quon Shum 3wins/3Ko $13k

Jordan Gatt 3wins/3Sub $13k

Montgomery Burns 3wins/3ko $13k

Sergio Petrescu 3wins $5k

! CONGRATULATIONS !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LKO 20 Frenzy preview

Hey whats up MMA world here is Victorio again and I am bringing the LKO 20 Frenzy preview! The event will start tomorrow. No more bullshit and let's go!

LHW bout: Shinsuke Fujita vs Dana White

First fight of the night we have two LHWs from the lower bottom of the division trying to climb up. The red corner Fujita is a Japanese fighter with rather difficult career with 1-5 record. Anyway he won his last fight by first round submission using his purple belt BJJ game so his momentum should be good but on the other hand his morale is really low so it would affect his performance. His opponent White is riding a 3 fight losing streak and he's well known of his brown belt BJJ skills. His morale is also low so this would be a rather under motivated ground fight and I can see White comes out on top.

LW bout: Kraigg Simon vs Tyeis Michel

This is a LW bout between two young debutant in this sport. This is a contrasting matchup stylistically with Simon being a boxer and Michel as a BJJ fighter. Everything is a mystery since they never fought before but I think the boxer from LOD will show Michel what LOD is all about, I guess.

LW bout: Squaws Hoppatopomee vs Radoslav Petrov

God their names are frustrating to type. Another pair of LWs making their MMA debut in LKO cage. Squaws aka "The Ride" is an overall competent fighter in his age in terms of skills and his wrestling skills stands out a little bit. His opponent Petrov is managed by Krum Koev who's living a thug life with three private jets thrusted in his bathroom. He also has some skills all around with wrestling as his strong point. This would be a closely contested battle but Petrov will probably come straight into the arena with a private jet and the another two as bouncer jets. Squaws will probably shit his pants and lose the match.

HW bout: Peter Evans vs Michal Stark

We are back to the HW division and this one would be interesting. The red corner Peter Evans is 3-0 in MMA and 2-0 in LKO. He won all of his fights by first round stoppage and he has shown his decent boxing skills and knockout power. This man for sure has the power to carry him to the higher level of the game but first of all he should deal with the LKO debutant Michal Stark with 4-4 record. With only QFC experience, he's broke and need urgent help. I think he will try his best to win to claim that win bonus for surviving few weeks longer. Jokes aside, this man is a pretty interesting fighter. He has scored some quick KOs and tapped people out with his white belt level BJJ. But his skills are pretty limited so he had suffered some setbacks. I believe the heavy handed Evans will secure this victory since he's climbing up the ladders and his power is solid enough to make him a winner.

FW bout: Naruto Sagemode vs Dmitry Varakin

This is a FW bout between two decent fighters. The red corner Sagemode is 5-0 in his career and he's making his LKO debut. He has good Muaythai, wrestling, a BJJ purple belt and KO power to make him such a dangerous matchup for everyone in QFC. Can he score a win against Varakin? Varakin is 3-1 and is 1-1 in LKO. He recently lost by decision where he's outwrestled. He's a decent wrestler with BJJ purple belt and has proved that he can win by anything he wants. I can tell you Sagemode is a better striker and Varakin is a better wrestler but Varakin's morale is only 50% so I go with Sagemode by stoppage.

WW bout: Jose Floyd vs Craven Morehead

This is a WW clash of prospects and I am intrigued. The red corner Jose Floyd is 2-0 and 1-0 in LKO. He won all of his fights by decision and the training wore him down that he only has like 45% morale. He's a world class boxer with some wrestling skills. Despite having little KO power, his skills could be a danger for Craven Morehead. Morehead is 4-2 and is making his LKO debut. He's riding a 2 fight win streak and also looking good. He's a good wrestler with BJJ blue belt who showcased his GnP wrestling in his last fight. Since Floyd is a better wrestler, I think he will be defending the takedowns pretty well throughout the fight and landing enough shots before being taken down. On the ground, Morehead is a beast and I won't be surprised if he could finish the fight there.

BW bout: Cody Garbrandt vs Josh Turner

This is a BW fight between "No Love" and "The Tiny Terror". Cody Garbrandt claimed he has no love for his victims in the cage and he scored a quick TKO in his last fight in LKO debut. He has pretty good boxing skills and this strong point can cause his foe troubles. Josh Turner called himself "The Tiny Terror" who's 3-0 in his career with all fights in LKO. He looks like a pretty good prospect with all of his wins by submission. His strong points are wrestling and BJJ and for sure he will tap Garbrandt out if the fight took place on the mat. I can't tell you if Garbrandt can knock Turner out but he's been tapped out before, that's what Turner will duplicate.

HW bout: Uriah Projekts vs Oberst Herzog

I like this fight. Two HW prospects are ready to use their strength to destroy eachother! The red corner Uriah is a quick KO machine. As a 265 lber, he can just touch people in the face and knock them out. In both of his wins in LKO, each won the KOTN bonus. However, with no skills in Muaythai, he got knocked out by head kick before. Anyway, his opponent Herzog doesn't know how to kick people's head but know how to tap people out. Giving up 65 lbs away to Uriah, this man is a slick HW who can take your limbs real quick. He received the title shot in his LKO debut but lost by first round TKO. In my opinion, Uriah is too big and strong for Herzog and I think a big KO is coming.

Co-main event

OW bout: Lucas Blye vs Ragnar Danneskjold

The co-main event will feature two very solid fighters from different w/c. The red corner Lucas Blye is the former ECFC FW champion who also fought in USFC before. He only won 2 in his last 5 but he's still pursuing the victory with his world class skill sets, especially his red belt level of BJJ. Rarely showcasing his submission game, he is a very good GnP wrestler who can keep punching in a certain position. He also has scored some one punch KO in standup. This could be a big factor against the seasoned grappler Ragnar. Ragnar is a world class fighter with BJJ black belt which collected him 12 submission wins. He's the former ECFC LHW champion and UNFC LHW champion. Yeah, can you see that? This is a FW vs LHW fight! Need me to say more? Ragnar would be too big for Blye. Don't forget Blye lost to a 170lbs BJJ brown belt by submission so...you know what I mean.

MAIN EVENT

LHW title fight: Zucta Valesces vs Darth Sidious

Ding ding ding! Main event bitches! This is the LKO LHW title fight! The defending champ Zucta Valesces is going to defend his title for the first time against Darth Sidious. Valesces is a very good fighter who's 7-0 so far and he proved to everybody why he's the champ. With world class Muaythai skills, he outboxed everybody he's faced, destroyed them and took their soul. In his last fight, he completely shut down the way better boxer Johnny Scorpion with his crazy agility and eventually finished him in fourth round to become the champ. With his incredible agility, and the blessing from Sir Mamado, can he defend his title against Darth Sidious, who's a skilled 21 year old managed by Storman fucking Norman? Sidious has already 15 fights under his belt and won 11 of them, all of them by stoppage. He's a solid contender in his Island career and he really wants to prove he can go far in New York city. This fight is just too hard to predict since Valesces has deceptive boxing and underused Muaythai and Sidious has better boxing and wrestling. I think the distance striking will be even but hey look, Sidious is a very good clinch fighter. If he could bring the fight there, that would be it. Honestly, Storman Norman is too seasoned as a manager and I think the new champ is emerging......don't blame me......Sir Mamado. I love you.

Yeah so this is the preview of LKO 20 Frenzy, hope you guys like it! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow or I will kick your ass!

#TheUnit

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14621421843266.png

Paulie Galtieri (288588)

OK fuckers, who's next? 3-0 in LKO (5-0 in all competitions), all by TKO.

David dickinson : Paulie Galtieri I'll take you up on your offer after my next fight

Lets do it dude.

Paulie Galtieri (288588)

David "The Meal Deal" Dickless (294560), I've just had a look at the LKO 145lb rankings and dude, you're 11 places below me, you're not even top 15!!! You don't deserve to fight me. What would fighting you do for my career....fuck all, thats what. Plus, youre coming off a loss.

Look man, if thats the fight the staff here at LKO want to make for me.......whatever, its another W on my record.

RECOGNIZES GREATNESS & AWARDS

... coming for win streaks ...

Gerardo Gluhovic 3wins/3Ko $13k

Subotai Hyrkanian 3wins $5k

Frank Kelly 3wins $5k

Ricky Bombs $5k

Lionel Messy 3wins $5k

Quon Shum 3wins/3Ko $13k

Jordan Gatt 3wins/3Sub $13k

Montgomery Burns 3wins/3ko $13k

Sergio Petrescu 3wins $5k

Thor Odinson 3wins $5k

Monkey Business 3wins $5k

Robert Wolf 3wins $5k

Peter Evans 3wins/3ko $13k

! CONGRATULATIONS !

DAVID DICKINSON : I just won my last fight . Don't be ducking Paulie

Paulie Galtieri (288588)

I aint ducking you dude, no way. I want fights that will do my career good, not yours. Like I said, if the staff at LKO want to make it happen, whatever, I'll beat you to a fucking pulp. Otherwise, I'm looking at fighters way above you.

• Upvote 1