Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Ladies and Gentlemen.....welcome....to NONSTOP ENTERTAINMENT INCORPORATED, brought to you by Punishment Nutrition

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1307968973NEI.jpg

The latest craze to hit the London streets has finally opened it's doors, with it's first event announced to take place at Wild Bob's Bar, Sunday, July 10th. To celebrate this historical and momentous occasion, NEI is giving out free tickets that will fill an astounding third of the entire arena! The card has yet to be announced, but rest assured...you, the fans, will have much to look forward to during the countdown towards the first ever NEI event as the fighters in the roster make themselves known to all of you. Fights and the competitors selected to compete on the card will be based on fan reaction and the fights that the public will want to see after these initial introductions. This org is all about giving the fighters....and the people...EXACTLY what they want.

Remember folks...when in doubt, just say NEI! Don't miss your chance to be a part of history! Now, without further ado....let's give the floor to the fighters.

All you other scrubs forget about taking any belts ... my guys Goran Spaten, the Czech Republics greatest fighter, and Mike MacRoberts, a hardcore bloke from the streets of Glasgow, are going to rule the NEI.

All other fighters can put in their applications for 3rd place!

All you other scrubs forget about taking any belts ... my guys Goran Spaten, the Czech Republics greatest fighter, and Mike MacRoberts, a hardcore bloke from the streets of Glasgow, are going to rule the NEI.

All other fighters can put in their applications for 3rd place!

I wouldn't count on it - my guy - Jonnie Walker is coming to abuse your fighters :P

So this is where the smack goes down!

My fighter Mike Hunt is going school all your middleweight guys. Carving through them like a hot knife through butter.

Just looking forward to the first fight oppotunity in this organisation!

Friends,

My Fighter, Stevey. Would like to bid you all greetings, and condone his first opponent on his imminent loss.

As is customary with Stevey's opponents, I will donate the win bonus to his opponents unfortunate widow.

Friends,

My Fighter, Stevey. Would like to bid you all greetings, and condone his first opponent on his imminent loss.

As is customary with Stevey's opponents, I will donate the win bonus to his opponents unfortunate widow.

As an aside to this, I have obtained contracts for another two fighters, both were champions in the remote district of oombaboonga, and both will be looking to cement a victory* at this, the first NEI card.

After having discussed with them the legalities of eating their opponents (they've done this, it wasn't pleasent), I believe we've come to the conclusion that the 10 point must system is sufficient for victory purposes, and ritual disembowelment won't be needed. (Can't guarantee this won't happen anyway... sorry!)

*Disclaimer: If any lose, it's Jet Lag.

Guest Wispey

Gregory Matice!

The exclamation point was just all of you remember the name because it's only a short time before he will rule the 135 lb class.

I wouldn't count on it - my guy - Jonnie Walker is coming to abuse your fighters :P

Johnnie W. has just beaten fellow NEI fighter - Kamil Osin - in the first round of QFC bout by submitting him with anaconda choke. Watch out guys, he is coming for your fighters next! :P

Also my other whisky-boy Kentucky Jack has just joined our org. So you'd better prepare your 205 pounders for some serious ass whooping - Kentucky Style ;D

We will see my friend;) I dont wanna see Mike come crying after my fighter break his arm;)

Your fighter will need to get hold of his arm first and overcome the fury and pain that will be unleashed! Punches, kicks, elbows and knees all coming the direction of "your fighter"!

if for some reason you do manage to take my guy down, then his has the jiu jitsu to cause you some really problems! You'll be picking your fighter up off the floor at very least! Worse case you'll need a mop!

Your fighter will need to get hold of his arm first and overcome the fury and pain that will be unleashed! Punches, kicks, elbows and knees all coming the direction of "your fighter"!

if for some reason you do manage to take my guy down, then his has the jiu jitsu to cause you some really problems! You'll be picking your fighter up off the floor at very least! Worse case you'll need a mop!

I heard Mike Hunt bought his Blue belt from a friend, so please try to avoid the ground:)

It's official! Our promoter has just booked another interesting fight for NEI - Ignition card.

My fighter - Johnnie "The Scot" Walker will face Polish fighter - Kamil Osin in the 265 division.

These two - despite the fact that they are both brand new in the mma business - have already had a little rivarly going on. They faced each other in their first mma bout under the QFC banner yesterday. Johnnie submited Kamil - who is more experienced BJJ practicioner ( Johnnie has a blue belt; Osin - purple one ) with anaconda choke in the first round, but the fight could have gone the other way.

I'm sure that Kamil will learn from his mistakes and will try to take revenge on Johnnie here, but my guy is pretty confident right now that he can get the win again.

It will be hard to see the fighter from my homeland fall again but even than I can't wait for this exciting event ;)

I've just received word that Stevey TheKraken, will be fighting Kentucky Jack in this, the first NEI.

I haven't yet been able to reach him, to inform him of this news (he's training in Dubai, currently), I assure you, i'll be back with anything he'd like me to pass on to 'Kentucky Jack'

Edit:

I've just contacted him via phone, he said, and I quote:

"Imma gonna beat ya' date=' Kentucky Jack. Beat you so hard, that by the end of the fight, you'll be begging, BEGGING me to let you tap, let you surrender, let you get on with your life, a life as nothing more than a tenth the person you were before you fought me.

You won't get it, you won't get the release you seek, not until i'm satisfied that you're broken to your VERY foundations, your whole world is shattered, and you're exposed for what you are.

A chump, not a champ"[/quote']

He wasn't in a good mood, it seems...

Kentucky Jack isn't very outgoing guy, so when I asked him about his upcoming fight he said only:

"MMA is big boys' game, so Stevey should rather go back to school, enjoy his youth a little and let the real fighting for actual men. I was never a bully, I haven't hurt a weaker and younger person in my life, but for Stevey I will make an exepction and I will abuse him in the ring. Get ready for serious ass whooping little guy"

Jashooligan,

Stevey would like you to know, that he too, was a raging alcoholic, like Kentucky Jack (He's heard rumours, and what with the name, and all), but seeing the figure of Mary, in a peach, gave him religion, and the strength to overcome that.

He would like to sit down and talk with Kentucky Jack, after the fight. Of course, he said, assuming Kentucky Jack can actually talk, with Steveys fist still stuck in his face.