Faber

Torres

Alves

Santos

Proctor

Meiderios

Alexandre

• Upvote 1

McGregor - I'm really having a hard time choosing, but I think McGregor might actually be in Aldo's head.

Weidman - I really want to pick Rockhold, but Weidman has looked so good since winning the title.

Souza - Please can we finally see Souza fight for the damn title!

Nelson - I'm calling it, Nelson KO's Maia

Holloway - Still say Holloway should be fighting Frankie Edgar, maybe after this (unless Frankie gets a title shot)

Faber - Seriously Faber, move up to 145 and take "super-fights"

Torres

Covington

Lee

Mustafaev

Makdessi

McGee

McGregor - Aldo is the more well rounded fighter but I think Conor is in his head big time. I think he probably fights the fight Conor wants plus Conor has a lot of power in his hands, I see him finishing Aldo within 3 rounds. I felt weird typing all that.

Weidman

Souza

Nelson

Holloway - I still absolutely despise his nickname but he's a great fighter and Stephens is a great stepping stone for him.

Faber

Alves

Santos

Mustafaev

Makdessi

McGee

Torres

Tecia Torres apparently has a replacement opponent for UFC 194(Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger). They haven't added that fight on the UFC website but I made my pick anyway in case it is on the card and I forget.

McGregor - My mind is telling me Aldo, my heart is telling me McGregor. Very tough to pick, gonna back the man I'll be supporting. Most anticipated fight in UFC history IMO.

Weidman - another one bites the dust. The guy seems to be unstoppable.

Souza

Nelson - Wouldn't be surprised if we saw an early KO despite them both being ground guys.

Holloway

Faber

Alves

Lee

Proctor

Makdessi

McGee

McGregor - feel like he has way too much for Aldo to handle. Mendes with full camp and Edgar in prime condition would give him a run for his money, but standing up? I can't see Aldo doing anything. Aldo is fast and strong, McGregor is faster and stronger, not only that but he hits you as he's backing away, he's a master of reach, you can't hit him when he's backing away from you but he always seems to find the angle to hit his opponent.

Rockhold - feel like he might actually edge this. I can't tell you why. Not based on statistics, skills, performance. I just feel it for some reason. Not sure why, Weidman is an absolute killer, but there it is. Pretty close match up, could go either way, but I'm backing Rockhold for this.

Souza

Holloway - looking forward to see Holloway since he fought McGregor, this kid has so much potential. If McGregor hadn't torn his knee and changed strategy in their fight, Holloway could have stood with him, would have been much closer, and hey Stephens is more than a decent fighter himself

Nelson - something to prove. Two of the best in the game here, I feel Nelson will get an early(ish) (T)KO here, both great subs, but Nelson is also very strong, very quick, and he trains his boxing with McGregor, who regardless of whether you love or hate him, is a phenomenal boxer.

Faber - easiest selection so far, I'm also a little bias, I'm desperate for Faber to win this and stick with it and face McGregor down the line, just because of all the banter on TUF hyping this potential fight up. Although I did hear he now wants to take Dillashaw instead(which will be hilarious to watch, TJ would wreck him)

Torres

Alves

Santos

Mustafaev

Makdessi

McGee

I'm anticipating Rockhold/Weidman far more than aldo/mcgregor.

I haven't decided who I will pick yet, if Aldo hadn't been off for over a year and so injury prone I'd favor him for sure. McGregor's the younger, bigger, healthier fighter and his power and chin are both very good. I like McGregor's work rate in the cage and his use of angles and footwork are strong. But I was a little shocked how well mendes did standing in the first round before he slowed down (whether from the short camp or body shots only mendes knows). Mendes is probably close to Aldo in quickness, but Aldo is a far better striker than Mendes will ever be. So if Mendes was landing consistently I have to think Aldo will do even better.

My main concern with Aldo is that he's a few years older and has been in some grueling fights. Lots of rounds in title fights with top guys and he trains at a notoriously brutal camp. With that and the injuries, he might be in the "gets old overnight" danger zone. I would definitely favor prime Aldo over McGregor but I think Aldo is already past that.

McGregor - Aldo is the more well rounded fighter but I think Conor is in his head big time. I think he probably fights the fight Conor wants plus Conor has a lot of power in his hands, I see him finishing Aldo within 3 rounds. I felt weird typing all that.

Weidman

Souza

Nelson

Holloway - I still absolutely despise his nickname but he's a great fighter and Stephens is a great stepping stone for him.

Alves

Santos

Mustafaev

Makdessi

McGee

Torres

Tecia Torres apparently has a replacement opponent for UFC 194(Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger). They haven't added that fight on the UFC website but I made my pick anyway in case it is on the card and I forget.

What about the Faber fight?

They've added the Torres fight, so people who made picks as soon as the thread was started need to add that pick (St pierre Canada, Deuce, Wolf, Giorgistpoop, Rory). Also, Gimmgs and McMoneyGregor need to pick for McGee/Alexandre.

• Upvote 1

What about the Faber fight?

They've added the Torres fight, so people who made picks as soon as the thread was started need to add that pick (St pierre Canada, Deuce, Wolf, Giorgistpoop, Rory). Also, Gimmgs and McMoneyGregor need to pick for McGee/Alexandre.

Don't know why I missed the Faber fight it's probably the easiest pick of them all, it's been fixed though.