The Island - KT Grand Prix Announcement (155/170/265+)

Ladies and gentleman for the upcoming season of The Island I am proposing a Grand Prix to determine the inaugural KT-1 champions in Lightweight, Welterweight, and Openweight - 265+ weight class.

Name of org will be KT-1 instead of Viktory Island- sounded a bit naff and KT-1 has more kickboxing association.

I would like to get as many managers signed up to this as possible so I am opening up registrations now.

rules are simple

1. Fighters must be 18 years old

2. Fighters can be any weight as log a they make weight they are fighting in I.e if you want to make a 135lber to fight in Lightweight that is fine, or a 205lber to fight in Openweight. In fact id encourage it.

3. Fighters can be created the moment the island is open

4. No testing

5. Contracts 5 fights 1/100/200

6. Weekly fights but it's staggered to start week 1 Lightweight Grand Prix, week 2 Welterweight Grand Prix and week 3 Openweight Grand Prix.

7. If you lose id like you to stay but obviously I understand that your guy may get cut hence the 1 signing bonus. If you do cut and want to create another guy I'm happy to accommodate in a different weight class

8. Fights will be 3 minutes long over 3 rounds. Judged round by round. With the final being 3 minutes long over 5 rounds.

9. In the event of a draw a rematch will take place a week later to decide the winner. If the same outcome the winner will be determined by highest strikes landed (punches, kicks, in the clinch)

10. Smack talk is a must

Prizes

1. The winners will be crowned te champion of the division and be rewarded with a lucrative exclusive contract to KT-1

2. Each winning manager will receive $100,000 to his bank account sent direct from me - sorry it's all I have right now and runner up $25,000

3. Win a place in the KT-1 Hall of fame

*** Perks ***

1. The moment the island opens I will negotiate a deal to get all fighters a sponsorship deal or something

2. Fight of the night bonus and knockout of the night bonus - decided on the highest rated fight or if even the fight I enjoyed most and knockout determined by fastest knockout and if even knockout I most enjoyed

What I offer in exchange for your participation

1. Previews

2. Fighter spot lights

3. Fair fights

4. Transparency from me

5. Rewarding contracts

6. A full season

7. Fun

8. Knockouts

Tournament bracket

1. This will be a complete random draw and I'll post this up the moment the registrations close which will likely be when the final fighter is created.

2. In the event we have a fight declined or inactivity the opponent will receive a bye to the next round.

3. Straight knockout.

Now what you waiting for, if you like Glory Kickboxing, K1-1 Grand Prixs, or any other form of knockout fighting you gotta get yourself signed up.

Can you sign up stating your username and the weight class or classes you wish to participate in.

Let's doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

KT-1 Island GP S7 Welterweight Championship Tournament

Welterweight Managers signed up

1. JackHendry :)

2. KenLow :)

3. Cobra7 :)

4. WarMachine

5. Skull :)

6. BlakePhoenix :)

7. Rambo aka CK aka KO King :)

8. HeySteve :)

9. Yodron :)

10. TS (sorry I can't spell the name. Will copy paste) :)

11. BazzyPants :)

• Upvote 3

KT-1 Island GP S7 Openweight Championship Tournament

Openweight Managers signed up

1. Coton81 :)

2. Brent198 :) http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=104382

3. Skipper :

4. WarMachine

5. Mooncutter aka King of Heavyweights :)

6. Mmarty :)

7. Bwang :)

8. Hevonen :)

9. F2fkoh :)

10. WildBoar :)

11. Yodron :)

• Upvote 1

If a fighter gets knocked out of the tourney can he ask for a release of contract?

I'm kinda interested but running numbers in my head

If you get knocked out you may ask for a release hence the signing on bonus. I would really like people to stay bit obviously if you don't roll knockout power or a granite chin I kinda know where he'll be heading. All I ask is you communicate with me - alternatively if you like te concept you can always create someone for another weight class or fight another loser.