WHY THE HELL are auto-flights booked when LOCATIONS IS OFF??!!

I like locations. I'd just prefer them to be flavor. Also necessary, and were kinda cool, for orgs and arena booking. When I first joined the game I was 'fascinated' with high street. I scoured high street looking at all the gyms and different clothing companies in different locations, but I also created fighters in different locations because public gyms were a thing and I wanted my guys to be in different orgs. It was different then lol.

When you've waited an entire month for a fight that you're looking forward to, spent a while scouting your opponent, you've set the perfect sliders, and that day finally comes and you sign on with anticipation of the result, so you click on view pbp commentary, and you're waiting for something to load... and waiting... and you finally click on start fight even though the TOTT was missing:

Smokudju Womba did not make it to the correct location before the fight and as a result, his bout with Moses Diggs had to be cancelled.

So, because the bout was cancelled, Moses Diggs retains his title.

and that happens. come back to this thread.

and it isn't any more enjoyable when your fighter gets auto-flown to a location and takes a massive energy hit, almost guaranteeing a loss.

100% I totally forgot to cancel my guys flight an he auto flew. Turned up to his title fight at 80% energy. And you know what's worse my 5k show money I had to pay 2k to fly him back after his loss. I rocked my opponent in round one and gassed the 2nd to be KO d

Bull shit.

• Upvote 2

100% I totally forgot to cancel my guys flight an he auto flew. Turned up to his title fight at 80% energy. And you know what's worse my 5k show money I had to pay 2k to fly him back after his loss. I rocked my opponent in round one and gassed the 2nd to be KO d

Bull shit.

that sucks

I personally disagree with the majority of the thread- I think that flights should be something we have to worry about. I enjoy getting as close to real as we possibly can, what's the point of straying from that?

Fighters getting injured training and pulling out of fights is realistic too, steroid abuse, fighter suspensions and drug test, but there's some things that really just don't belong in this type of game. Flying tycoon is bad.

At the most, flying should only be a factor when traveling to train at different gyms in different cities or moving base location.

I personally disagree with the majority of the thread- I think that flights should be something we have to worry about. I enjoy getting as close to real as we possibly can, what's the point of straying from that?

Real does not equal fun. It would suck if ur fighter had to be pulled from a title fight and replaced cause of training injuries. It would suck if ur guy could be busted for taking supplements. I could go on, but only dorks want an internet game to be just like real life.

• Upvote 1

Real does not equal fun. It would suck if ur fighter had to be pulled from a title fight and replaced cause of training injuries. It would suck if ur guy could be busted for taking supplements. I could go on, but only dorks want an internet game to be just like real life.

Yeah you have to be dry as hell to want all the lame stuff of life IN A GAME