Origi : quick fire

The way I'm reading this Bjorn is not MMAT's Woodley, he's MMAT's McGregor,

• Downvote 3

The way I was reading it Bjorn won a title then went and looked for Superfights instead of defending that title, which is the exact same McGregor does.

That is why we all know that you are not able to read.

I can read perfectly fine, so why don't you go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not a single thing about this surprises me. Bjorn wins a title, immediately wants a superfight rather than defend the title. Calls out top 10, gets offered Coke Montana (Ranked #9) and then tries talking his way into fighting someone higher.

If you wanted to fight someone higher, just call out the top 5 instead

Bjorn what does that say above there?

Oh, and did you mean retarded mole?

Dumbass, retarted...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bjorn what does that say above there?

Oh, and did you mean retarded mole?

Dumbass, retarted...

So when GBK makes stuff and up afterwards agrees that it comes out of his fat ass, you use it as a fact? Hmm, interesting.

I expected a title defense but Mentor wanted Origi to have a superfight first. Was all good for me, then Mentor messaged around and nobody wanted to actually fight him clearly. Montana was asked but never agreed by me or G Wad.

G Wad did not agree to fight me with Montana or Beast.

CK asked about Sotiris and Klatz accepted and that is it.

Oh and G Wad apparently said yes to the offer, after he saw that the fight with Kakoullis was already agreed. Chicken.

• Downvote 1

Bjorn gets really upset at stuff that happens in an online game, pretty tragic really. He also has a funny way of rewriting stuff that has happened to suit him

you guys better stop posting for today, cause if you don't know, there is a limit of only 5 negs per day

Its fine man, apparently some upset soul once annoyed Mike about getting negged and Mike made a group to punish people who neg all the time ... Could never guess which person it was who did that

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn gets really upset at stuff that happens in an online game, pretty tragic really. He also has a funny way of rewriting stuff that has happened to suit him

Its fine man, apparently some upset soul once annoyed Mike about getting negged and Mike made a group to punish people who neg all the time ... Could never guess which person it was who did that

Even Scooby Doo couldn't solve that mystery.

• Upvote 1

Seems like you got a little too emotional and involved in the past yourself GBK right, or should I say ex-mod GBK?

Maybe Wolf and Aaron where your other siblings...who knows.

It is not as if you hadn`t had a `brother` before in the game.

• Downvote 1

Funny how you keep using the Ex-Mod thing when you dont know what happened that meant I am no longer one

Also funny that you also keep using the brother one when *shock* he actually played the game before I did

Why is it you suddenly had to make a fake leaving thread when you were supposed to make fights for a roster battle with me? For a guy who allegedly loves a challenge, you sure run quick from them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny how you keep using the Ex-Mod thing when you dont know what happened that meant I am no longer one

Also funny that you also keep using the brother one when *shock* he actually played the game before I did

Why is it you suddenly had to make a fake leaving thread when you were supposed to make fights for a roster battle with me? For a guy who allegedly loves a challenge, you sure run quick from them

Oh buddy, we all know what happened ;)

PS: you pose no challenge.

• Downvote 1