Jon Jones arrested again

Skenoj

Jon Jones is a fuck up, that’s it. He keep shitty company around him and it shows. He doesn’t get a pass because he’s a star, he is an irresponsible jerk off and obviously still acts like a child.

He’s in his thirties with numerous kids he needs to grow the fuck up and be a man in life, not just the cage.

Jon Jones is a fuck up, that’s it. He keep shitty company around him and it shows. He doesn’t get a pass because he’s a star, he is an irresponsible jerk off and obviously still acts like a child.

He’s in his thirties with numerous kids he needs to grow the fuck up and be a man in life, not just the cage.

Jones is a champion and one of the all time greats for the sport, that being said he doesn't act like a champion outside the ring and for all his Christian ideals he spews it's pretty ironic, hitting a pregnant lady and running away, drug offenses, doping offenses, the stripper incident he settled, this incident. Even the other day when he mentioned how "that guy wouldn't leave my house walking" about the druggy that Anthony Smith had a hard time fighting off during his home invasion, first what's the point of those comments? Is Jon used to fighting crazed methheads who refuse to go down and will bite you or stab you? I know he lives in New Mexico but come on. His kids are probably growing up fine since you know they're rich now, 4 kids and a fiancee of over 12 years (little weird there, almost like he doesn't want her entitled to all his money or something) though getting to see scandal after scandal it's going to be kinda hard for them to rationalize who he may be at home vs the real him.

• Upvote 1

Jones is a champion and one of the all time greats for the sport, that being said he doesn't act like a champion outside the ring and for all his Christian ideals he spews it's pretty ironic, hitting a pregnant lady and running away, drug offenses, doping offenses, the stripper incident he settled, this incident. Even the other day when he mentioned how "that guy wouldn't leave my house walking" about the druggy that Anthony Smith had a hard time fighting off during his home invasion, first what's the point of those comments? Is Jon used to fighting crazed methheads who refuse to go down and will bite you or stab you? I know he lives in New Mexico but come on. His kids are probably growing up fine since you know they're rich now, 4 kids and a fiancee of over 12 years (little weird there, almost like he doesn't want her entitled to all his money or something) though getting to see scandal after scandal it's going to be kinda hard for them to rationalize who he may be at home vs the real him.

Im sure he tries to be a good father but getting in this kind of shit as an adult over and over and over and over and over sets a terrible example.

Bjorn you're from Belgium where jaywalking is probably making the news in whatever village you live in lol.

Barney I'm guessing you're a JJ hater and are emotionally invested in this, or you're just a ... I don't want to insult you really, but can't think of a good word for it...

You're definitely not invited to my party.

If you're a human being and the worst thing people got on you is a little hit and run, pretty solid individual where I'm from lol.

Karter how are things at Avon Park , FL ?

I`m actually happy Stimulus checks are coming to da hood.

screen_shot_2016-08-01_at_11.14.58_am.pn