Visit BlackStar Athletics .

clothing companies newyork ufc pride new

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: For Shits and Giggles (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Cats or Dogs or Birds

1. Cats (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Dogs (7 votes [58.33%])

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

3. Birds (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

• Guests

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

I encourage everyone who is looking for a new clothing shop to buy all of your clothing needs, to come and visit BlackStar Athletics, based out of New York, we are here to take over the clothing business in New York. BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

just added a new design, designed by Scott J. So come to BlackStar Athletics and buy some new cloths.message me in-game if you would like a sponsor:)

• Guests

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:59 PM

Hey all, I want to thank Scott J. Again for the new logo. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening sale is still going on at BlackStar Athletics, but only for sixteen more days then all products are full price, so visit today and get all the great you will ever need, inside the ring or out, and remember BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:22 AM

Some cool designs, lacks variety though.overall good stuff.

#5 Kanis

Kanis

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:M.M.A. (actually ALL combat sports)
    Jacques Cousteau Takamatsu, Matsui, Ray Park, Jackie Chan, Master Pan, Tolkein, Douglas Adams, Carl Sagan and Numerous others, no disrespect meant, by not mentioning them, you get the point.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:07 AM

You should post a link to the store, here  :yes:

I

I

I

V  like that one

14845354161484529184vlogo.gif   

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein.                 

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:28 PM

BlackStar Athletics has had its first 500 sales week.

#7 Kanis

Kanis

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,360 posts
  • Interests:M.M.A. (actually ALL combat sports)
    Jacques Cousteau Takamatsu, Matsui, Ray Park, Jackie Chan, Master Pan, Tolkein, Douglas Adams, Carl Sagan and Numerous others, no disrespect meant, by not mentioning them, you get the point.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

BlackStar Athletics

1425875326BLACKSTAR-Athletics_zpszjsalm2

This will help  =)

14845354161484529184vlogo.gif   

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein.                 

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:40 PM

BlackStar Athletics
                       1425875326BLACKSTAR-Athletics_zpszjsalm2

This will help  =)

Your a good fella,

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

An idea, if any owner of an org or alliance, gym or nutrition company that wants a company t-shirt made should message me in-game, because BlackStar Athletics would love to be the one to create your company t-shirts......BlackStar Athletics has you covered!

#10 Warpig

Warpig

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

I might get some made up soon, great idea to boost sales.

• Guests

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:15 AM

More clothes on sale now, come visit BlackStar Athletics and buy the newest and best designs on the streets.

• Guests

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:57 PM

New clothes coming soon, including the rest of the METAL line, the Universal Monster line, and the classic boxer line, as well as some other stuff, so get ready to bust open them piggy banks because big things are on the horizon.BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:33 AM

Any hockey fans around, any Boston Bruins fans around, if there are any here then you should check out my new Bruins inspired hockey jersey and track pants.if you don't like the Bruins then message me in-game and we can get your favorite team hockey jersey with a BlackStar twist. BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:31 AM

BlackStar Athletics broke the top ten list, we are number one in New York and number nine worldwide. This is a happy day, but we still want the number one spot, so we will keep working until we get there, then we'll work even harder to stay there.BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:42 AM

Get ready new designs coming on the first. BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:45 AM

Thanks to those of you who give negative rating on my posts. Let's me know you care:)

• Guests

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

All right, it took longer than expected but he finally have new designs up for everyone to enjoy, so pop into BlackStar Athletics and buy em'up while they are fresh and remember, BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

We are currently having a two week sale, all of the Boxer t-shirts, and Classic Movie Monster t-shirts are $20 off. So come enjoy the savings while they last at BlackStar Athletics, and remember we have you covered.

• Guests

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:49 AM

Hey everyone, get up off your asses and buy some clothes at BlackStar Athletics, the Boxer/Classic Monster sale is almost over. Enjoy the savings while they're here.

#20 theWHITEWOLF

theWHITEWOLF

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:35 PM

How about a new La Grande Promotions Logo Shirt and Shorts I will 50 of each please?with the New logo I liked the previous retro one but I prefer an updated one please 50 of each and I will buy it all!

90dcc461ed5f4b9001d7a6ec4eb53c52761131c6If you play Skyrim or have, you will understand  :yes:funny-boxingmma-moments-277x156.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users