BANDAI WW Creation Tournament (350k reward!)

jacobwhat

Sorry for dropping out I just couldn't waste time training a tends to cut guy for the uncertain. if I'd waited just a few hours I would've gotten the new Boss' message and kept him but glad Group D had another 2-1 guy to fill in.

Let's all pretend Marco Otto got killed in a hearbeat just like roman emperor Marcus Salvius Otho Caesar Augustus who was emperor for a few months then killed by Vitellius' party.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for dropping out I just couldn't waste time training a tends to cut guy for the uncertain. if I'd waited just a few hours I would've gotten the new Boss' message and kept him but glad Group D had another 2-1 guy to fill in.

Let's all pretend Marco Otto got killed in a hearbeat just like roman emperor Marcus Salvius Otho Caesar Augustus who was emperor for a few months then killed by Vitellius' party.

That's just sad. Haha best of luck to us left in the tourney

• Upvote 1

I did some digging through the thread to understand how y'all were scoring results and looked over prior fights. This is what I have for who is advancing after the group stage:

Group A - 1) Pee Nile, 2) Jepoy Dizon

Group B - 1) Rick Dick, 2) Yuri Voronov

Group C - 1) Lester Piggott, 2) Zinedine Eldoroado (Advances over other 1-2 fighters due to time of finish)

Group D - 1) Tom Harper, 2) Leondardo Song (Replacement for released Marco Otto)

Does this all look good to everyone?

Thanks for getting it sorted quickly. I was so close to cutting my guy.

Welcome back to Tycoon by the way!

• Upvote 1

I don't know if anyones even attempted to look...But...Jwhat isn't even a VIP anymore, that's who started this tourney. The manager whom took over the org hasn't logged on since 10/5...I think all would agree you can't run an org and not have logged in that amount of time! Which sucks for the 70 fighters on the roster who aren't fighting. I'd take ya all and get you fighting if I could do such

I know i should not bother with stuff like this, still I sign up for it.

I know right. The trouble with tournaments is that they are usually started by new companies and new companies seem to close pretty quickly. Still, I find it pretty trash to start a tournament and not finish it. Same goes for a manager that enters and doesn't finish it. I don't think I've ever ran a tournament in which at least one guy has just stopped playing halfway through.

Holy shit this is just sad.

The guy spent so much time recruiting and advertising just to not buy enough VIP to keep running the org.

This is why I like to keep things simple and not burn out with org stuff. Keep the orgs under 175 fighters , the divisions relatively small and the golden rule Fart Master taught me: Focus on booking fights more and less fireworks (previous, interviews, etc.)

I mean, I WISH I could do all that but then it just gets too heavy.

Good luck to all the fighters.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit this is just sad.

The guy spent so much time recruiting and advertising just to not buy enough VIP to keep running the org.

This is why I like to keep things simple and not burn out with org stuff. Keep the orgs under 175 fighters , the divisions relatively small and the golden rule Fart Master taught me: Focus on booking fights more and less fireworks (previous, interviews, etc.)

I mean, I WISH I could do all that but then it just gets too heavy.

Good luck to all the fighters.

Definitely agree with the previews, interview stuff. Nothing sucks the fun out of this game more for me than feeling like i HAVE to get some writing done when I'm really not feeling it. I know some people like it, myself included, but I also know I'd rather have consistent fights then fluff.

I know the newer of the 2 org owners personally (through other online ventures) and also run Ajax fight club in Amsterdam. I know he ran into some very unexpected things IRL and fully intended to run some cards, just lacked the time rather suddenly. I think he'll be back to the game at some point in the future but I don't expect him to be an org owner