UFC Fight Night Cerrone vs Medeiros Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

Stoppage of Medeiros was a little bit too quick I think ...
I mean compared to that fight with Cowboy Oliveira .. that fight should have been stopped like 4-5 times in comparison to this stoppage

but glad Cerrone got the W
but seems he is kind of off now (compared to the Cowboy 2-3 years ago) ... getting tagged

and Northcutt getting it on the plate once again ...
UFC should give them sharper opponents if they want keep hyping him into this invincible badass
they does the hyping and then treat him with opponents that matches his point-fighting style ( and this time he almost failed against even such an opponent ... thanks judges ) -_-

• Upvote 1

Stoppage of Medeiros was a little bit too quick I think ...

I mean compared to that fight with Cowboy Oliveira .. that fight should have been stopped like 4-5 times in comparison to this stoppage

but glad Cerrone got the W

but seems he is kind of off now (compared to the Cowboy 2-3 years ago) ... getting tagged

and Northcutt getting it on the plate once again ...

UFC should give them sharper opponents if they want keep hyping him into this invincible badass

they does the hyping and then treat him with opponents that matches his point-fighting style ( and this time he almost failed against even such an opponent ... thanks judges ) -_-

I don't recall Cowboy Oliveira or Medeiros getting rocked that badly in their fight against each other.

Against Cerrone, Medeiros' legs were completely gone and he couldn't defend himself at all, so I didn't mind the stoppage.

And yeah, Northcutt sucks and has terrible striking defense. I don't know where Northcutt goes from here, it look like he can only barely beat the bottom of the barrel. Unless Andrew Holbrook is still around I don't see Northcutt winning anymore fights.

I don't recall Cowboy Oliveira or Medeiros getting rocked that badly in their fight against each other.

Against Cerrone, Medeiros' legs were completely gone and he couldn't defend himself at all, so I didn't mind the stoppage.

And yeah, Northcutt sucks and has terrible striking defense. I don't know where Northcutt goes from here, it look like he can only barely beat the bottom of the barrel. Unless Andrew Holbrook is still around I don't see Northcutt winning anymore fights.

he was dancing all around the cage with wobbly legs that night , in fact both of them Medeiros and oliveira

heard Norhcutt nicely called out guys and Marc Diakiese wanted the challenge ... I am sure Dana will silently shove aside Diakiese's request to save his boy

he was dancing all around the cage with wobbly legs that night , in fact both of them Medeiros and oliveira

heard Norhcutt nicely called out guys and Marc Diakiese wanted the challenge ... I am sure Dana will silently shove aside Diakiese's request to save his boy

They had wobbly legs but neither man fell over like Medeiros did against Cerrone. They still had the ability to walk. Neither got hit, started wobbling, and then face planted. That's all I meant.

Maybe it was a little premature but I honestly prefer guys living to fight another day then get their asses kicked for 15-25 minutes and suffer severe damage.

Northcutt has very bad fight IQ. I feel like every decision he makes is bad when he is in there. The chin isnt great and he doesnt seem to have much power, but he is definitely has some skills (for his age/exp level) and a good athlete for mma. I'm thinking he was trying to work his top game and TD's that he's been learning at Alpha Male and it nearly cost him the fight.

He's 21 and has nothing but time and opportunity to find a fighting style that works for him. The kid is likeable and the UFC wants to push him, he's going to be around for a long time.