Who Wants My Cash?

clydebankblitz

You really trash-talking me based on the country I live in? I have a good life here, new car, good home, decent salary. Can you say the same about you living in the great rich empire of latvia? Bum..

The main problem actually is your face but I guess based on where you live has a reasoning behind problem like that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I have both cripple legs and in the middle of several surgeries. I have nothing better to do that create, manage and throw warmongering filled with testosterone warriors against the face of people, to hear the weeping of their widows and orphans while i crush their bones. If i get that unholy amount of money i will get VIP for at least a year, and create a Fighting org Called Sons Of Crom that will feed on the tears of lessers fighters, until we rise while Crom counts the Dead.

Just keep it man, I'd love to see Highland Games resurgence one day... And Callum McGregor, you might need the money that day :)

It wouldn't be the same :( Haha nah I just have no time these days. My schedule is college 3 days a week, work the remaining 4. Work is also 3pm to midnight, which is an absolute bitch of a shift. My circumstances now are specifically different from those when I was sitting at home doing fuck all except collecting money on social welfare haha. Highland Games was awesome though, loved it. Put crazy amounts of time into matchmaking, posters, previews etc. Good times.

• Upvote 1

It wouldn't be the same :( Haha nah I just have no time these days. My schedule is college 3 days a week, work the remaining 4. Work is also 3pm to midnight, which is an absolute bitch of a shift. My circumstances now are specifically different from those when I was sitting at home doing fuck all except collecting money on social welfare haha. Highland Games was awesome though, loved it. Put crazy amounts of time into matchmaking, posters, previews etc. Good times.

I thought you left because you were embarrassed that you thought CM Punk was going to be a competitive fighter in the UFC and were embarrassed.

Money's not gone, the greedy bastard still has it:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=93705

Give it to me so I can hire top fighters for my org's openweight division.

Give it to me so I can get VIP and make minors fight each other and have MMA tycoon cops after me for child abuse lol

Poor 16 year old fighters?