fuck both you cbombs for playing with my emotions

209px-Original.0.gif

#22 darksoul

darksoul

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

Just to make things clear, I myself sought the fight. As the manager of the #3 LHW, I thought it is a good opportunity to climb up the rankings. Mentor did not order me or anything.

Thanks for clearing that up bud :)

Anyway. Not going to get into an argument again with Mentor. Done it before and all I get for the headache is satisfaction in proving him a liar by providing hard facts and evidence. None of which he has ever argued against once shown.

#23 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 4,966 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

You didn't give Syn 3 weeks extra. We started the following Thursday, just days after the official kick off date.

Also, Syn are not ducking. I stated many months ago I don't want anything to do with you or GAMMA but tried to sort something out with Gale. .

We had legitimate claim to reject your application because you applied beyond the 30th deadline and your event took place later than everyone else besides one org (which had inactivity issues and is now closed). 3-4 days or 3 weeks is totally irrelevant. It is like being late for the flight for 1 minute, you are still not getting on the plane.

Yes you are ducking. If you send your guys to start bullshit saying our champ is a hype farmer, that means you are confident that your guy can win. I did not send Gale to negotiate anything, he told me he wants to send you a challenge in retaliation to the bullshit claims and i said i am fine if we get adequate compensation.

Believe me, i do not want anything to do with you guys either, i hate your guts, but i acknowledge the fact that this is a game and people want to see top level fights. So i make exceptions for the big occasions. Anyway, what is your problem anyway? It is just one fight, we beat the shit out of your guy and you send me a paycheck for doing so and we all are happy. If you are too poor to pay the fee, we are more than happy to send you the money for the fight to be in GAMMA.

This is a lot more simple than you guys are trying to make it. This is about 2 virtual fighters in one cage, big card, big matchup. You win, you get the bragging rights and i will personally congratulate you assholes for the win, if we win though expect a very well detailed pounding. Bottom line it is down to your record and at the moment you are 6-3 on the losing end. If anything this is your chance to gain some ground.

ok, now i really have to go, going to miss my flight! :shades:

#24 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

3rd propaganda thread in a month about me, my org or my alliance, keep up the good job in your quest to forming negative public opinion.
I am actually at the airport now and am about to fly to Morocco for holiday and frankly do not have time to reply in detail to all the accusations but here we go.
#1 I cannot believe you brought up the Olympic scenario again. The problem was Syn there, not the other orgs. You failed to compose a legitimate team by the deadline and in the end everyone had to be bend over and allow your org 3 extra weeks to compose a proper team. I rejected your proposal to send a sub par p4p 1000 team because the public does not want to see a weak team sent by one of the top orgs.
In the end we simply gave Syn an extra 3 weeks leeway and they sent their top team in, the tycoon fans got the fights they wanted to see and Syn did very well. You could say that if it was not for me being flexible, that would never happen.
#2 I did not reject the offer from Syn vs GAMMA, in fact i was the one which proposed it. You got that close by asking for a lock on the topic before i could even reply! We were still in the process of agreeing on the matchups at the time and i was away from home when this was all going down, so i did not have hours to spend on games. One thing is certain, you ended that and not me (anyone which is interested can find the topic and see the last person to reply was basically you)
#3 Syn accused us that we are ducking fights, but why would we do that? Our record against Syn stands at 6-3 at the moment and frankly fighting Syn fighters has always been the best way to gain a lot of hype.The truth is that this whole topic was started for one basic reason, to cover up the fact that Syn are rejecting our proposal to beat them up again. After accusing our 205lbs champ of being a hype farmer, my champ took the liberty of contacting their management to go up against their 205lbs winner. On paper this fight makes a lot of sense because it is potentially a #1 or #2 against the #3 in the game.
This fight is a huge draw, so it is not unreasonable thing to ask for compensation equivalent of the offer on the table. Syn however is pussying out again and trying to find half hearted excuses and now they want us to send them a top 10 p4p fighter basically for free. Just own up and admit you do not like the matchup and that is it.

Anyway, as i said, i am in the airport now and will be away for about 2 weeks, so yeah THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE!

Good to see you never change my good buddy Mentor... You say I don't have time to reply and then throw up an essay of garble that I am assuming you have been preparing prior to posting. Anyways let's get back on topic here as you appear to have clearly missed the point of my post, perhaps you are not as smart as you try to portray yourself...in a nutshell I will give u a quick recap of my post.

We had a plan, u backed out, then lied about backing out to make u look better, u pissed me off but that's over.

Then u took back handed jabs at Dark and Syn, like the arrogant dick that u are (hence the bold text in my post) because you are a dick.

Then u picked up a FA to farm out his hype, failing to even consider fulfilling his contractual obligations (buyout or no buyout) and as an org owner that was a Dick move.

When that backfired on u cuz Gale won't take that fight suddenly GAMMA has no worthy fight to offer its LHW Champ Whig really is too bad for Gale.

Syn would be more then happy to see this fight take place BUT because you are a dick, and continue to go out of your way to burn bridges we have ZERO desire to deal with u in any form, once again because of u Gale loses. We offered a compromise though not ideal was the only solution we could think of, but you are a dick so all bets are off.

Do u get it get Mentor, I made this thread because I don't like you, because you are a dick, and the quotes I used were merely to point this fact out, it wasn't about Syn, it was about you but you haven't a clue or the ability to get over yourself or your babble about records and dumb shit like that to see the real meaning behind it, and for that, we thank you!

Posted Image

#25 darksoul

darksoul

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

It is relevant when you're just making stuff up lol. Also what's this talk about a deadline on the 30th? I believe your first event was on the 1st. So maybe yours should have been rejected as well. Also, you would have had to reject the other org as well and we all know how you felt about them as well. In fact. Ever thought it might be you with the problem? I think you've slated every org and its manager to various other org managers in some sort of desperate attempt to be top dog. It's called being 2 faced.

Anyway, Gales fighter is more than welcome to fight at Syn. If you're that sure of a win send him over, no strings attached. If not, maybe he can drop me a pm when his contract is up.

• Guests

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

Why don't you stop arguing on and make the fight the game is about fun. I'm getting sick of these Mentor threads now if you don't like the guy don't do business with him simple you don't have to send it out to the world every time he farts.

Don't take this as a sign for me sticking up for him I'm not I don't know what's gone on between you too or the orgs. But these are getting really boring if your gunna create a negative forum page do it to call some one out for a fight or an org vs org.

#27 listerman

listerman

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 889 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

Mentor is so full of lies, that even his catchphrase "THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE!", is a lie.

the-corporation_zps5c78077f.jpg  

#28 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

wow, all of that and people actually voted for keeping Mentor rather than Castor in that other thread?

it shows more of what people actually think of Castor than what they think of Mentor.

Hence, when people vote someone out of the game in favor of a proven cheater, the most hated person in tycoon, that person must seriously wreak as an individual.

Humiliating, especially in light of himself setting up that poll...

Both wrong actually.

The poll stated, who do you want to see leave MMA Tycoon.

Results were that 12 people voted for Castor to leave

but 25 voted for Mentor to leave, so the majority want Mentor to leave.

1482792032image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

5x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.giflaughter.gif

"Darkness Extracts People, Regressing Every Single Soul, Illness Of Nature"

#29 Method118

Method118

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

Good to see you never change my good buddy Mentor... You say I don't have time to reply and then throw up an essay of garble that I am assuming you have been preparing prior to posting. Anyways let's get back on topic here as you appear to have clearly missed the point of my post, perhaps you are not as smart as you try to portray yourself...in a nutshell I will give u a quick recap of my post.

We had a plan, u backed out, then lied about backing out to make u look better, u pissed me off but that's over.

Then u took back handed jabs at Dark and Syn, like the arrogant dick that u are (hence the bold text in my post) because you are a dick.

Then u picked up a FA to farm out his hype, failing to even consider fulfilling his contractual obligations (buyout or no buyout) and as an org owner that was a Dick move.

When that backfired on u cuz Gale won't take that fight suddenly GAMMA has no worthy fight to offer its LHW Champ Whig really is too bad for Gale.

Syn would be more then happy to see this fight take place BUT because you are a dick, and continue to go out of your way to burn bridges we have ZERO desire to deal with u in any form, once again because of u Gale loses. We offered a compromise though not ideal was the only solution we could think of, but you are a dick so all bets are off.

Do u get it get Mentor, I made this thread because I don't like you, because you are a dick, and the quotes I used were merely to point this fact out, it wasn't about Syn, it was about you but you haven't a clue or the ability to get over yourself or your babble about records and dumb shit like that to see the real meaning behind it, and for that, we thank you!

Sad act.

#30 Grasman

Grasman

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:59 AM

Both wrong actually.

The poll stated, who do you want to see leave MMA Tycoon.

Results were that 12 people voted for Castor to leave

but 25 voted for Mentor to leave, so the majority want Mentor to leave.

If anyone other than Castor had made that poll, the result would have been 36-1

So, even though Mentor is extremely hated for his cheating, 1/3 of the voters actually despise Castor fat arse so much they choose him over Tycoons Most Hated. :)

Posted Image

#31 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

If anyone other than Castor had made that poll, the result would have been 36-1

So, even though Mentor is extremely hated for his cheating, 1/3 of the voters actually despise Castor fat arse so much they choose him over Tycoons Most Hated. :)

You do realise a few of the people who voted against castor were in LOD right? They aren't going to vote against their own alliance owner

1482792032image.jpg

The Six Musketeers

5x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep '17) // 1x Division 2 (Jan '17) // Division 3 (Dec '16) // Division 4 (Nov '16) champs

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.giflaughter.gif

"Darkness Extracts People, Regressing Every Single Soul, Illness Of Nature"

#32 Grasman

Grasman

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:23 AM

You do realise a few of the people who voted against castor were in LOD right? They aren't going to vote against their own alliance owner

And a few of those who voted for Mentor are Castor's cheerleaders. ;)

They cheer for everything he does. :)

Posted Image

#33 shiftas

shiftas

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,270 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:16 PM

I just saw this:

Belin Billet, my former guy was picked up by some dude, I went to see who's he fighting and in what org, surprise surprise it's GAMMA! GAMMA: Contenders! (190k ID!) And... the main event of the evening ladies and gentleman!

http://www.mmatycoon...=506&fidb=96928

Both fighters owned by the same manager (LOD member).

Sooo. Your fighters in your org making hype. And on the top of that both aren't 190k id+.

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GAMMA, Syn, SynCity, Synchronicity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users