• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

this. what is idea if there is 8 guys fighting each other and almost everyone is representing same organisation, this had nothing to do with olympics... There needs to be maxium 1-2 fighters/org/weightclass.

In any given event currently, how many athletes are from the same country in real life, such as US, China, Germany to name a few but not disregard others and in some events certain countries dominate and sweep the medals so why would it be so outlandish that this happens here as well. 

Posted Image

#22 poraan

poraan

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 445 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

In any given event currently, how many athletes are from the same country in real life, such as US, China, Germany to name a few but not disregard others and in some events certain countries dominate and sweep the medals so why would it be so outlandish that this happens here as well. 

yes thats true russia,china,usa and GP are dominating but still there is maxium limit of entrants/country

#23 PBR

PBR

Red Belt

• 11,664 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

willing to enter any of my guys as long as org owner is good with it

1410590406devilsrejects1.jpg

"I am the devil... and I am here to do the Devil's work."

Bomb Squad knocked into retirement by Biggums

#24 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Dettman at 145 or 135. (would rather be at 145). 

Thats it. 

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

#25 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

I actually thought that this would be representing your org otherwise it's like a normal tourney ?

• Guests

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

I would like to enter Nai Khanom Tom (32857) at 170 pounds.

Sex Panther Supplements would also like to offer 10k sponsorships for all medalists.

#27 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 8,777 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Pluto Palhares representing Cage Wars (CWFL) @ Welterweight

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 ludovik

ludovik

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

Staal is not from Ascension. And Ice Cold and A. Manoel are. Just correcting :)

8vkb.png   

#29 moysescef

moysescef

White Belt

• Manager
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Antonio Manoel in 265+

#30 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Prolly cause its 3 different orgs really competing who share the same managers but different fighters. Not exactly a global event. With Asc and Evo its like the Jamacian and American sprint teams. This game isn't made that way. They are fighters in the GEG group who will not join because well they will more than likely hold there own Olympics as they should. They are fighters in the GEG group who are better than the champs in Asc and Evo. We will never get to see such a thing where it is a global event this is just a 3 org event with some other guys. I don't know if this is that global domination shit but it would have been nice to see all the top fighters in one tourney held by more than the usual suspects. Is it really that hard for 8 top orgs to do a random draw to see who gets what? 

#31 poraan

poraan

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 445 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Tycoon olympics should be event where every manager that want could enter 1-2 fighters for qualifying. there could be maybe 50-300managers/fighters. Ranking doesent matter anything only skills.

what if mike would host tycoon olympics just like grappling event?  it would cost like 5 vipdays to enter?          http://www.mmatycoon.com/twgc.php

#32 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

Prolly cause its 3 different orgs really competing who share the same managers but different fighters. Not exactly a global event. With Asc and Evo its like the Jamacian and American sprint teams. This game isn't made that way. They are fighters in the GEG group who will not join because well they will more than likely hold there own Olympics as they should. They are fighters in the GEG group who are better than the champs in Asc and Evo. We will never get to see such a thing where it is a global event this is just a 3 org event with some other guys. I don't know if this is that global domination shit but it would have been nice to see all the top fighters in one tourney held by more than the usual suspects. Is it really that hard for 8 top orgs to do a random draw to see who gets what? 

In all fairness to Mega he did try to get 8 orgs to host a weight class each but a lot of orgs was nt Intrested or pulled out.

#33 HometownHero

HometownHero

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

yeah i tried. the prob is some of the orgs dont have enough to have their champs go, even though they get 7 diff top fighters their org operations stop which suck for their biz.

sending some fighters like 2-3 is more realistic i guess esp if the manager is persistent. i also know its not just the org as some managers arent interested.

#34 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

yeah i tried. the prob is some of the orgs dont have enough to have their champs go, even though they get 7 diff top fighters their org operations stop which suck for their biz.

sending some fighters like 2-3 is more realistic i guess esp if the manager is persistent. i also know its not just the org as some managers arent interested.

I also noticed its the orgs that make millions and the fighters get a medal. I believe the fighter managers should be the ones getting millions on this expecially if its the elite dudes fighting in it. 

#35 HometownHero

HometownHero

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

I also noticed its the orgs that make millions and the fighters get a medal. I believe the fighter managers should be the ones getting millions on this expecially if its the elite dudes fighting in it. 

yeah ive offered my managers money. bc the hosting is split between 3 orgs its diff to determine GP money. although im willing

#36 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Maybe have each org owner keep track of the profit from each event(after contract expenses/arena etc are covered). You could have a person goin from org to org keeping track if you want. Half the profit could go to the org and the other half could go to a prize fund to be split between all gold medal winners. Would get messy when the org has to use their own fighters to fill a card. Idk, just tossin stuff out there. Would probably be easier to do a flat rate for all gold medalist. 100k-200k or something.

#37 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Validating
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Maybe have each org owner keep track of the profit from each event(after contract expenses/arena etc are covered). You could have a person goin from org to org keeping track if you want. Half the profit could go to the org and the other half could go to a prize fund to be split between all gold medal winners. Would get messy when the org has to use their own fighters to fill a card. Idk, just tossin stuff out there. Would probably be easier to do a flat rate for all gold medalist. 100k-200k or something.

100-200k. Really? Elite fighters make that in ONE FIGHT. This just makes it completely a waste of time and a loss of money to the managers. For an event which is basically just a couple of superfights between orgs. Not proving much tbh it just appears that the concept it once held is shattered. 

I mailed the org owners to see why they didn't join btw. Most managers have gotten back to me. 

2 didn't have all the divisions to compete. 

1 didn't have the time nor the roster.

2 didn't even know the thing existed. 

1 hated jug and wasn't invited. 

No names will be given to who said what. GEG will also be hosting there own olympics type of tourney. All it showed me was with a bit of reaching out to other orgs and negotiating this thing could have been between all the elite fighters intend of like half of them. Its the last thing i am gonna say about all of this. Could you please remove dettman also. i'd rather just fight out his contract at this point.

#38 EzekelRAGE

EzekelRAGE

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

100-200k. Really?

The numbers were obviously up for discussion was just tossing something out for louie/mega/scott to see. I also offered another suggestion where the winners got a piece of the profit from the whole event.

#39 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Who ever fights at ASC in the Olympics all profits will go to Prize money.

• Guests

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

What's the date on this thing. I would like to enter it if there is still time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TWO, Olympics, Syn, Synchronicity, Evo, Evolution, Ascension, Asc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users