Photo

Fighting for the last twinkie

Bunting Sweeney Fatties Syn Superfight

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Even fatties need lovin' (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Bunting Vs Sweeney - How will it end

1. Voted Bunting via KO (7 votes [58.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

2. Bunting via Decision (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Sweeney via KO (2 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. Sweeney via Decision (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

• Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Deadly Dirk's Death Touch ™

1340097931_shocker.jpg

#22 Stu_Pidasol

Stu_Pidasol

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Reporter: So Stu it's just short of 2 days before Bunting takes on Sweeney for the last twinkie... Hows the training camp gone?

Stu: I couldn't be happier with the preperation for this fight - John has really worked hard on some holes in his game and looks to be in tip top shape. Sweeney is in for a world of hurt.

Reporter: How's the nerves - 500K riding on it and a possible shot at Kable if you win.

Stu: Let's just worry about this fight first before we start thinking about a possible shot at Kable. As for the 500K pfttt.. A smart gambler doesn't bet on fights he thinks he will lose.

Reporter: You must be a little disappointed with your current form as manager - 1 win and 4 losses from yor last 5 is not ideal form to bring into the fight.

Stu: You're right it's not ideal but the thing I need to remember is those fighters aren't John Bunting, the guys got caught with some lucky punches.. When Bunting gets caught with a lucky punch he shakes it off with a grin and gets right back in there.. He loves that shit. 

Reporter: Pretty impressive video for the fight - how did Bunting feel having his name in lights?

Stu: He's pretty pumped to put in a massive performance - headlining a card at Syn is a whole new level to what he is used too, those first few minutes of the fight will really determine the outcome - if he settles into a rhythm quickly Sweeney is in all sorts of trouble.

Reporter: And if he doesn't?

Stu: If he doesn't, Sweeney will survive the first round - he can thank his lucky stars that he has because he won't survive the 2nd.

Reporter: Well thanks for your time Stu, it's much appreciated - you are an asshole so I'm sure there is a stack of people out there rooting for Sweeney. Anything you'd like to say to them?

Stu: No nothing to say but you can record this if you like...

finger_zps65a2520a.jpg

• Guests

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Loving the MS Paint finger, should be your avatar ;)

#24 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,494 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Reporter: So Stu it's just short of 2 days before Bunting takes on Sweeney for the last twinkie... Hows the training camp gone?

Stu: I couldn't be happier with the preperation for this fight - John has really worked hard on some holes in his game and looks to be in tip top shape. Sweeney is in for a world of hurt.

Reporter: How's the nerves - 500K riding on it and a possible shot at Kable if you win.

Stu: Let's just worry about this fight first before we start thinking about a possible shot at Kable. As for the 500K pfttt.. A smart gambler doesn't bet on fights he thinks he will lose.

Reporter: You must be a little disappointed with your current form as manager - 1 win and 4 losses from yor last 5 is not ideal form to bring into the fight.

Stu: You're right it's not ideal but the thing I need to remember is those fighters aren't John Bunting, the guys got caught with some lucky punches.. When Bunting gets caught with a lucky punch he shakes it off with a grin and gets right back in there.. He loves that shit. 

Reporter: Pretty impressive video for the fight - how did Bunting feel having his name in lights?

Stu: He's pretty pumped to put in a massive performance - headlining a card at Syn is a whole new level to what he is used too, those first few minutes of the fight will really determine the outcome - if he settles into a rhythm quickly Sweeney is in all sorts of trouble.

Reporter: And if he doesn't?

Stu: If he doesn't, Sweeney will survive the first round - he can thank his lucky stars that he has because he won't survive the 2nd.

Reporter: Well thanks for your time Stu, it's much appreciated - you are an asshole so I'm sure there is a stack of people out there rooting for Sweeney. Anything you'd like to say to them?

Stu: No nothing to say but you can record this if you like...

finger_zps65a2520a.jpg

Looks like someone is breaking their own rule and is giving a F#CK :fight3:

#25 Stu_Pidasol

Stu_Pidasol

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Looks like someone is breaking their own rule and is giving a F#CK :fight3:

You're mistaking the finger for indignation ;)

#26 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,494 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Duphus don't understand them big words, layman's terms please :unsure: :blush:

#27 Stu_Pidasol

Stu_Pidasol

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Name and nature - very impressive

#28 DeadlyDirk

DeadlyDirk

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

You better hope they serve twinkie's in hospital as that's the only place Bunter's going to be eating after the fight.

Time for Sweeney to put an end to him.

1385725216Syn%20City%20Betzone.png

Bet on all real life events and more at SynCity Betzone, Maximum bets available(1k for in game events, 10k on real life events)

newsig_zps65dfcc15.gif - Your first stop for MMA news

• Guests

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

You in on the gambling Dirk?  I like you and all, but I am happy to take you cash too.

#30 DeadlyDirk

DeadlyDirk

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

You in on the gambling Dirk?  I like you and all, but I am happy to take you cash too.

What was it? Another 100k? Sure you're on.

Declan's going to do it for good old Ashley Giles.

Bet on all real life events and more at SynCity Betzone, Maximum bets available(1k for in game events, 10k on real life events)

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Good man!

I have much more faith in Bunting than in our cricket team.

#32 Stu_Pidasol

Stu_Pidasol

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

1w10.jpg

Reporter: Wow John, that was a demolition.. Your biggest win to date, how are you feeling?

Bunting: How the fuck do you think I'm feeling.. I'm feeling fucking awesome.. I beat that fucker for the last Twinkie.. I can't wait to get back to the room sit down and inhale this twinkie.

Reporter: Yeah but you really took him apart.. I thought it would be closer??

Bunting: The bloke is all skin and bones 225cm... Just not right.. He's as tall as Duphus but as lanky as JLP.. I just wish he didn't bleed like a stuck pig, I really wanted to KO him.

Reporter: So Stu you have anything to say about the win?

Stu: Hey Dirk sign of things to come for the ashes ;) Oh and direct transfer of the 500K works for me :owned:  ;)

Bunting: Neo Kable time for you to stop playing round with the little fish.. It's time you take on the in form 265lb+ - I'm waiting for you at CCF

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

Make it rain Dirk, your boy certainly represented Giles.  I guess Bunting was representing Warnie though.

#34 DeadlyDirk

DeadlyDirk

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Meh you're just lucky that the doctor was a pussy and stopped it cos of a tiny cut, Sweeney was moments away from knocking you out!

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Or moments away from winning an easy decision ;)

#36 Stu_Pidasol

Stu_Pidasol

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

The DRS system obviously didn't save you

• Guests

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Many thanks for the money Dirk.

So, Neo is next eh Stu?  Which org is he with again?

#38 DeadlyDirk

DeadlyDirk

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

The DRS system obviously didn't save you

I thought I was ahead on the Duckworth Lewis system, unfortunately the only thing that came raining down was the fists of Bunting.

#39 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,494 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Bunting: The bloke is all skin and bones 225cm... Just not right.. He's as tall as Duphus but as lanky as JLP.. I just wish he didn't bleed like a stuck pig, I really wanted to KO him.

Not True, JLP is..... how do you say it, THICK.

Too hell with this P/C bullshit, JLP is Fat.

#40 Stu_Pidasol

Stu_Pidasol

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Yes thanks for the cash Dirk..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bunting, Sweeney, Fatties, Syn, Superfight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users