Time to Rise Again...

Awesome to see again JBomb! Now onto the business at hand... I have contract offers out but in the event they fall through I have the following needs for July 4th opponent wise...looking for dance partners for the following guys in no particular order.

Ben "Balls of " Stone - Looking for 200 or better p4p

Dante Evangelisti - Looking for 100 or better p4p

Benjamin Grundy- Looking for 100 or better p4p

Reply here or contact me in game if interested

• 2 weeks later...

Well ladies and gentlemen, many never imagined they would see the day that MMA Tycoon's most storied Fight Company would ever return to prominence but tonight's show is going to prove all those nay Sayers wrong!! For the first time since New Years Eve of 2012, Synchronicity comes to us live and on PPV from the Las Vegas MMA Grand where more than 17,000 screaming and adoring fight fans from all different era's in Tycoon history will be rewarded with one of the most talked about and anticipated events in recent Tycoon memory. This is not just any event either folks, this event has it all! Tonight we will be graced with the presence of some of Synchronicity greatest Legends. It just goes to show when you have a good thing, the greats beg to be a part of history and tonight history will be made!! Back Space as it is aptly named is a play on words with Syn 60' Black Space. An opportunity to hit the back space button to return to the glory days of Syn' as our Prelim's are jammed packed with "Legends" fights before we make way for the stars of today on our main card.

LHW Division - Noruyuki Nayoui 40-18-0 (3NC's) vs Craig David 25-22-0 (1NC's)

Our opening match of this historic event features Noruyuki Nayoui facing off against fellow 38 year old Craig David. How fitting is it to see this show start off with fireworks between fighters managed by both the creator of Synchronicity Franky Sin and the man who made all of this possible, Mike Tycoon!! Nayoui is stepping into the cage for the first time since GFC 20 on February 2nd, 2013 and for the first time in Syn since Syn' 194: Hayashi's Paradise on October 19th, 2011 while Craig David is making his debut in Synchronicity while on loan from HWP. David has been the more active of the 2 warriors recently fighting last on June 14th and is currently riding a 2 fight win streak while Nayoui is unbeaten in his past 13 matches with 2 NC's mixed in caused by mix-ups by the airlines flying him to an incorrect location on one occasion and his opponent, none other than another great YB Sol on the other. Both of these combatants enter the cage with very similar builds in stature however it appears that Nayoui has had some issues in recent times organizing his laundry days as I gotta tell you, as he strolled past me at the weigh ins I thought I was gunna pass out for sure! Somebody needs to get this boy some new threads and soon!! Then again perhaps that will be his game plan, to choke David out without even laying a hand on him!! David has the clear advantage in every category aside from Boxing where they are dead even and sources tell me Nayoui is banking on his power in this one and his 34 career TKO's vs David’s 13 career KO losses, I just hope the one dimensional approach does not lead him straight into trouble. David’s much more balanced attack both on the feet and in the ground game could prove to be too much for Nayoui to overcome but still I am leaning towards history, and seeing David go lights out after a monstrous right hand ending Craig David’s debut and adding to Nayoui's legacy.

LHW Division - Jin Sen 31-23 (0 NC's) vs Johnny Cage 35-20 (0 NC's)

In what may be the most anticipated encounter of the night, two of Synchronicity's most revered legends and Hall of Famers do battle inside the cage as Jin Sen comes out of retirement and prepares to wage war for the first time since February 2nd 2013 against Johnny Cage, former Syn MW Champ and fellow Syn' HoF'r. This matchup has all the makings a stand up war as these two legends not only hold over 30 KO victories between them but more importantly well over 100 career fights to their credit in total. Jin Sen is making his in cage return in what at first glance looks like a mismatch however don’t tell Sen, as when contacted in regards to this matchup did not hesitate for a single second and requested the contract be signed on the spot! Even though his career may not have had the same success in his twilight as he did in his glory days, he is currently on a 2 fight win streak and his 19 career KO's have undoubtly given Cage reason to approach this battle with some caution.

WW Division Marco North 12-4-0 (0 NC's) vs Kid Torres 32-23-2 (1 NC's)

Up next we have another Syn "Legend" in his own mind at least taking on a newcomer looking to shut Kid Torres up and make a name for himself in Marco North. Marco is on a hot streak recently winning his past 3 fights consecutively while Torres has lost 4 of 5, many of which we have all heard about in the forums, as he has shown himself to be all talk with little action to back it up!! North appears to be the underdog when you look at these 2 warriors on paper with Torres holding the advantage in Muay Thai and Wrestling and being even in the Boxing department only giving up an advantage in BJJ, but that could very well be where he loses this one folks. It would appear that recently even Kid Torres has been down on himself much like many of the fans across the globe as his morale has taken quite the hit, could tonight be his final appearance or will he finally find a way to back up all the talk and shut up his detractors finally pulling off a W. Yeah, I agree, not on this day folks...

LHW Taylor Norton 19-6-0-(0 NCs) vs George Steele 33-20-0 (0 NCs)

In our next matchup we have a real twist on things as we not only have ourselves a "Legends" match but also a battle for the Syn LHW Title. Both combatants are coming in on 2 fight losing streaks but look to reverse those fortunes and stake a claim to being the first Champ with his hand raised in this epic showdown. This looks to be an epic stand up battle as the 41 combined KO's will attest with Norton holding the edge in Boxing but giving it right away in the Muay Thai department. Norton holds the edge in wrestling and BJJ and I wonder if he plans to expose that advantage in this one or if he will prefer to stay standing and focus on the 12 KO losses on Steele’s record? My worry if I was in Norton camp is the lack of activity recently as Steele had his last venture into the cage just over one month ago while it has been nearly a full calendar year since Norton’s last appearance, and folks who are we kidding, perhaps that loss is why? My money is on Norton retaining his strap but anything can happen in MMA!

FW Division Jason Rose 18-3-0 (3 NCs) vs Hakuin Ekaku 33-7-1 (0 NCs)

Up next we have Syn HoF'r Ekaku returning to take on current Syn FW Champion Jason Rose. Rose is under new management as his former aid didn’t feel he had what it takes to make it in MMA any longer but with new leadership Rose is determined to prove him wrong! Winning 3 of his past 5 fights Rose looks to continue his winning ways with a slight reach advantage and quite possibly an even slighter speed advantage he will look to build on his 12 career KO's against legend Ekaku who holds an overall advantage in the standing department of this fight. Ekaku is on a 3 fight winless streak and will be looking to cement his place as one of the greatest little guys to do battle inside the Syn cage. Both these warriors like to mix things up in an effort to keep their opponents confused as to what is coming next and on July 4th expect nothing less as my bet is on one of these guys paying a visit to the Lights Out Corral.

LHW Division Michael Corleone 17-7-1 (0 NCs) vs Christian Nolan 16-4-0 (0 NCs)

Next we see 2 up and comers in our LHW Division as Michael Corleone makes his Syn debut against another fighter looking to make a name for himself in his first appearance, Christian Nolan. Both these guys are crazy about the KO's as their 27 combined will show but if I was Corleone I would be very worried about the massive Boxing advantage held by Nolan. Corleone's game plan will be simple, and hopefully not too obvious as he will look to mix in some kicks while attempting to get the fight in close in the clinch where he does his dirty work and ends fights at will. Nolan has a decided reach advantage, will he use that to sit back and pick Corleone apart in this showdown? My money is on yes he will! Nolan had his 5 fight win streak halted in his last appearance by way of judge’s decision while Corleone was stopped cold by a massive KO Punch against fellow Back Space fighter Benjamin Grundy. Corleone will be hungry to get back to the winning ways in his debut under the big lights and cameras of the PPV world while Nolan will be looking to make a statement in his quest to climb the rankings and gain a shot at the Syn LHW crown!

WW Division Ben Stone 24-5-0 (1 NCs) vs Alexei Surov 21-8-0 (0 NCs)

Now the real action begins with our first of 4 Super fights to put Synchronicity back on the map!! This battle features current Syn WW Champ Ben Stone making his return to Syn for the first time since their last event on New Year’s Eve when he won a very controversial match against Jamal Quik. This battle carried over from inside the cage into the news reels and print media as the managers of both combatants waged a very huge war of words, and Stone returns tonight to prove it was not a fluke win on that night and word is he plans to make an example of Surov! Having lost his last fight at Ascension: Gold on the ceiling, in a fight his camp has exclaimed he was robbed of a victory by some scrub named McDonald who is managed by an even bigger scrub. Stone is even more determined to get back to his winning ways in a cage he is currently undefeated in. Some might say he has only ever appeared once but so what, he has still yet to be beaten and that’s all that matters. Meanwhile making his way from Amsterdam is Russian "Witcher" Alexei Surov. On paper Surov could be in a world of hurt if this fight takes place on the feet but if he is able to get it to the ground his advantage in both wrestling and BJJ could pose large problems for Stone. When reached by phone earlier today Surov had this to say about his impending battle "Good luck Ben Stone. You should prepared better because I'm beat you. I'm broken your leg with this cage and you say goodbye to big sport. Thank you." Wow, those are some pretty confident words, hopefully they are not the motivation that leads to his demise in this one!

MW Division Dante Evangelisti 27-6-0 (0 NCs) vs Takeru Kyle 26-8-1 (0 NC s)

Now we moved up to the MW division as Syn' MW Champ Dante Evangelisti welcomes Takeru Kyle to Las Vegas. Dante is coming off a judge’s decision loss in his last appearance inside the cage back in April meanwhile Kyle slapped on a Triangle Choke just past the midway point of round 1 in his final appearance with ONI just prior to them closing the doors on what was a mainstay on the Tokyo fight scene. These two warriors match up fairly evenly however on paper it appears that even though Dante has a slight Muay Thai advantage on the feet, his ground skills are more geared towards defending whereas Kyle will likely look to use his BJJ advantage to steal the victory. With that said however Dante has yet to be stopped by KO or Submission in 33 career trips to the cage which will pose a serious problem to Kyle who has had his lights turned out 5 times, most recently at the end of April of this year. This one could go either way on this night but it is sure to produce an of the night award for sure!

LHW Division Gristle McThornbody 39-10-0 (0 NCs) vs Benjamin Grundy 22-8-0 (0 NCs)

And now we have the Co Main Event of the evening as we see Gristle McThornbody takes on Benjamin Grundy and this fight folks is sure to produce some serious fireworks tonight!! These two warriors have amassed 45 career KO's between them and we are sure to see somebody go to sleep tonight!! Grundy comes into tonight’s action on a 7 fight win streak while McThornbody had his 8 fight win streak snapped by way of judges decision against current Empire Champ Smokudju Womba! Recently McThornbody has seen his past 4 consecutive fights go to decision however word out of his training camp is he is bored with the string of decisions and wants to get back to what has made him successful and finish this fight early and in devastating fashion!! Meanwhile Grundy is making a quick stop with Syn before continuing his trip to Empire following the merger with UPG NY. Grundy has been a man on a mission who has not seen a fight go to decision in his past 13 fights however without question Gristle is a step up in competition for him and I for one can’t wait to see this battle take place! Both these guys have seen themselves KO'd 6 times during their careers and both possess devastating stand up skills I would hate to be on the receiving end of anything they have to throw at one another! The winner of this battle will surely put himself one step closer to another shot at Empire gold and word is Gristle will stop at nothing to get another crack at Womba and his gold!

FW Division Matt Miller 24-5-0 (0 NCs) vs Pikku Näkäräinen 23-7-2 (0 NCs)

And now it’s TIME for the Main Event of the evening as another Empire monster Matt Miller looks to set Pikku aside in his quest to take on current p4p king Danny Powers!! Matt Miller will not be looking past Pikku here as he knows he has a real challenge on his hands when taking on this ground master who possesses an elusive Red Belt. Miller has been working his stand up game of late but I have a feeling this fight will no doubt end up on the ground where Miller is a beast but will be equally challenged on this night. Will Miller put his overwhelming reach advantage to good use or will he go with what has gotten him here and his 41% takedown success rate to get the dominant position and grind Pikku out? From the outside looking in that could be a very bad decision as the superior BJJ of Pikku Näkäräinen could give Miller fits and quickly end his night. It says here that Miller will look to stay on the feet to avoid the possible doom of a ground defeat and grind this one out. Miller has a possible date with Danny Power however I don’t believe he will look to play it safe to ensure that match takes place and will instead come out of the gate guns a blazing and overwhelm Pikku and send him back to Helsinki or wherever it is he may land next!

And there you have it folks, this is sure to be one hell of a night of fights, as we begin our journey to not only remember the legends of days gone by but begin the road to seeing new legends create a name for themselves as Syn' 241 Back Space is brought to you live and on PPV from Las Vegas' MMA Grand arena and sponsored by Reaper Combatwear (479) , do you Reap Your Destiny? Coming very soon also will be odds to put your money where your mouth is so you can place your bets on your favorites appearing on this epic event! Thank you and enjoy the show!

• Upvote 7

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:41 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Marco North!

Marco North decided to thank the fans in attendance for making a great atmosphere. It seemed to go down pretty well.

...*from the big screen*...

North swats away the attempt to clinch by Torres.

Torres tries a switch kick but it misses it's target.

North lands with a straight right. Torres didn't see that one coming.

North lands an overhand right.

Torres throws a sloppy body shot

and North scores with a counter punch that sends Torres to the canvas! North smells blood - he's punishing Torres with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Torres has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!

...*Torres exits the cage, head low with the crowd laughing*...

Commentator: "I'm here with the winner...Marco North!"

...*applause*...

Commentator: "Marco, that was an interesting end to a fight, to say the least...walk us through it."

North:...*smiles*..."Yeah definitely...well, he went for my gut, missed and I just opened up on him!"

Commentator: "When did you realize the lights were on but no one was home?"

North: "When the bell rang? Hahaha...this guy had no business being in the cage with me but really, we're just gonna have to wait and see what the KTET has to

say about the whole thing. Until then, we out...thanks everybody!"...*waves to the crowd and exits the cage*...

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...