Tony Brown

Mauricicio has been talking some smack here.No problem, you have fight coming, so you get your vitamins and we'll see. Henkka Reem hasn't already lost to me once Like Scotty-B and Mauricicio. Fine, after my next fight I give you chance to cash in your bullshittalks. If I'm champion, I will succesfully defend my title and if not, then it just have to bee for fun.

BTW Scotty should learn some groundskills or master his tdd. Your fist are useless on the ground.

Hey there Champ, Carlos Jos Ricci here. I just wanted to say that I disagree that fist are useless on the ground. Watch my fight where I take the belt on the same card as your fight with Calvancante. I will punish Hugo's face on the ground. Ground and pound baby... Anyway no disrespect meant champ(Brown) hope you win your fight. Good Luck.

Guest nunnker

9 days left till Mauricio "Pitbull" Calvancante claims what is rightfully his and what he should have walked away with in his first meeting with Phony Clown. Mauricio is well aware that this is do or die for him. If Mauricio loses to Clown again- he may never get another shot at Phony Clown again as he would have already lost twice to him and he may not get another shot at the title for a long time as well. "Pitbull" is making the most of this opportunity. He is looking to make a statement and finish. We all already know Phony Clown's plan. Pitter patter strike with Calvancante and avoid going to the ground at all costs because we all know who had the better jiu-jitsu there. In honor of this huge fight and the main event of the UPF's second PPV, Calvancante will be doing a countdown for the remaining 9 days until the fight.

9- Wins that Calvancante needed to lead to this moment of glory of Calvancante winning his first belt.

Guest nunnker

Tony Brown or as I like to call you Phony Clown, you better be ready to put on a show! I don't want no 5 round bullshit fight like las time. You claim to be a jiu jitsu fighter and to have jiu jitsu as your specialty. And then when you fight any fighter not named Mauricio "Pitbull" Calvancante you tap them all out but then when you fight "Pitbull" your scared shitless to even TRY to go to the ground and instead coast and land the occasional jab or two. We got main event above the heavyweight championship fight lets not disappoint and lets both go for a finish and put on a show for the UPF and really put it on the map. Lets get it a high event rating. Now for some poetry with Mr. Calvancante:

Tony, Tony,

If only you put on a show for once, and stopped acting a phony.

You think your a striker, but your scrawny and boney,

yet your speed makes it seem that all you do is eat pepperoni,

your at the top for now, and maybe thats why your lonely

but dont worry, soon "Pitbull" will have you ridin home on a pony.

Phony Phony,

you'll leave with a frown,

looking a mess, jus like a clown,

I'll take you down,

I'll spin you around,

Tony's a clown will be the talk of the town.

Fuck with me and get clowned,

"Pitbull's" the king that ain't crowned.

Bitch.

Hey there Champ, Carlos Jos Ricci here. I just wanted to say that I disagree that fist are useless on the ground. Watch my fight where I take the belt on the same card as your fight with Calvancante. I will punish Hugo's face on the ground. Ground and pound baby... Anyway no disrespect meant champ(Brown) hope you win your fight. Good Luck.

Yeap, you're right. Fists can be useful tools of destruction, but in the case of Scotty, they're not. Probably, because fists are not that good weapons from the bottom and he has no skills to maintain top position. Some groundskills are needed to effectively throw some GnP. Carlos has deadly GnP, I feel bad for Hugo already :wheelchair:

:yawn: Some low level poetry from poor mans Tupac.

I suggest you start :showoff: , at least I am getting my arms pumped :training2:

For your information Calvancante, I have got black belt coming pretty soon. Where's your colors old man ? By the time I'm your age, I'll have some sort of rainbow belt customized for me and there's a limb from Tony hanging above my fireplace.

I haven't decided yet, whether I punch the poor Zach silly or should I choke him out. Tune in and watch domination.

Ok this is Judge Nelson. I have come on here to say the William Adama is not getting out of the first round. I will hurt that little boy badly. Will, tomorrow you will retire. Just please don't cry to you mommy. Cause that'll interrupt the sex I having with her. She likes it anally... After I beat Adama I want to fight Barch if possible. After Reem destroys him...

Tony Brown

Henkka, you should just focus on training and you'll have chance to prove yourself. I wear mouthguards so I wont be losing teeth and if I get a hold of your leg or arm, I'll save it, so you can eat your ice cream. That'll be if you tap in time, of course, since we're not sparring, I'll tighten it up right away.

I think Judge got it wrong :whip: You lost oy boy :shades:

OK champ you win Scott "Scotty-B" Banks (185891) will move back down to welterweight but you better keep an eye out because once hes ready he will move back for that rematch Tony Brown and it wont be a 3 round or 5 round but a one hell match of 5 mins 10 rounds

Scott Banks, Dale Saw here, we do not do 10 minute rounds nor would we do 5 rounds unless it's a title fight. But, if you do ever get that shot, you'll be able to fight the current champ with 5 five minute rounds. Not 10 minutes. But, that was a nice try. If you have any questions free free to pm me.

Hey every Carlos Jos Ricci here again. Just wanted to ask the chimp oops I mean champ Hugo what he wanted written on him tombstone. Death by ground and Pound? I kinda like that. Here lies Hugo Llorente. Former UPF light-heavyweight champion. Accidental death caused by Carlos Jos Ricci's ground and pound. Haha. So, any last words chump? Shit! I mean champ...

Tony Brown or as I like to call you Phony Clown, you better be ready to put on a show! I don't want no 5 round bullshit fight like las time. You claim to be a jiu jitsu fighter and to have jiu jitsu as your specialty. And then when you fight any fighter not named Mauricio "Pitbull" Calvancante you tap them all out but then when you fight "Pitbull" your scared shitless to even TRY to go to the ground and instead coast and land the occasional jab or two. We got main event above the heavyweight championship fight lets not disappoint and lets both go for a finish and put on a show for the UPF and really put it on the map. Lets get it a high event rating. Now for some poetry with Mr. Calvancante:

Tony, Tony,

If only you put on a show for once, and stopped acting a phony.

You think your a striker, but your scrawny and boney,

yet your speed makes it seem that all you do is eat pepperoni,

your at the top for now, and maybe thats why your lonely

but dont worry, soon "Pitbull" will have you ridin home on a pony.

Phony Phony,

you'll leave with a frown,

looking a mess, jus like a clown,

I'll take you down,

I'll spin you around,

Tony's a clown will be the talk of the town.

Fuck with me and get clowned,

"Pitbull's" the king that ain't crowned.

Bitch.

Love it.

Igor Crazy's twetter account:"Charlie i want revenge!!! Let's make a bet 30k to the winner, and don't be a pussy, only 1 round i don't need more".

Igor Crazy:

Charlie i'm callin' you out! Don't ignore me.

Igor The Crazy:

Charlie, are you scared? Your silence is the answer.

Charlie commented in the media, "Igor! I'm sorry I was busy being relevant in the MMA world so I missed your comments from somewhere in left field. Igor I'll tell you what: If you get past Hanky Panky I would love to grant you a rematch against me. After I finish beating the shit out of Julia Smith I would love to make you look like a fool for fifteen more minutes. After that you have to accept your place as my little bitch."

Charlie Sheen issued this statement to Cat Fancy Weekly Newsletter via E-Mail today:

"My Dearest Mr. Kahn,

I know I haven't done an interview with you guys recently so I wanted to send some updates. I'm out here in Japan working on my defensive wrestling and transitions. This chick they've got me fighting, Julia Smith or whatever, she's a grappler just like Oktawian August and she will try to take me down and 69 me for fifteen minutes to score a bore-tastic decision. The same game plan that you'll see August use on McCready and the same game plan Igor thinks he will use against me in his wet dreams, err, rematch.

About that, Igor wanted nothing more to do with me before he saw me lose to August. If I beat August and was fighting McCready for the title right now, Crazy wouldn't want anything to do with me because he would know that it's career suicide. But, alas, this simpleton saw me lose to a guy that managed to take me down a couple of times so he thinks that he can do it as well. He's wrong. Igor Crazy has no chance against me on the feet or on the ground. To be fair, Igor has great wrestling on his resume. The problem is that August had BETTER wrestling and arguably more dangerous submissions and he couldn't handle me on the ground. I actually think that if the entire fight between me and August happened on the ground, I would have won 30-27 for the decision.

The sad fact is that we all know Igor Crazy will likely lose to Hank Patterson. He knows it as well as I do. He is already calling out his next opponent rather than focusing on his current one which is not only piss poor fight promotion but it's a strategic flop. I think Patterson has the tools to wipe the floor with Crazy and I think he's going to embarrass him a bit. So you will have me coming off a win over Julia Roberts or whatever and then you will have Crazy coming off a decision loss followed by a loss via TKO. Why would I waste my time with that? If, by some miracle, Crazy beats Patterson (probably via decision) then I would love to officially drive the retirement train right up his smug little ass. No homo.

Ciao,

Carlos Irwin Estevez"

UPF PPV 2: Smoke Til You Drop is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by Ultimate Pit Fighting on April 20, 2013 at the Big Kahunarena Arena in Hilo, Hawaii.

Background

Hey guys, happy 4/20! We're kicking off this smoketactular bowliday with a huge night of fights! We've amassed the best fighters in all of Ultimate Pit Fighting and put them all on one super card for your enjoyment. This is one pay-per-view you won't want to miss!

Official Fight Card

-[Middleweight Championship bout]: Tony Brown© (10-1) vs. Mauricio Calvancante (9-3)

-[Preview]: The easy going submission artist and middleweight champion Tony Brown makes his return to the cage as he takes on fellow submission fighter Mauricio Calvancante. Mauricio is super popular among UPF fans and is fresh off a dominant victory over Stefan Pruvhe.

-[Heavyweight Championship bout]: Helge Fussmo© (14-5) vs. Arnold Vegh (14-5)

-[Preview]: Former IFC, KOTC, ROF, and reigning UPF champion “Hellraiser” Helge Fossmo returns to the cage to cement his fourth consecutive title defense. He takes on submission fighter Arnold Vegh, a man coming off back-to-back wins over top UPF fighters.

-[Welterweight Championship bout]: Oktawian August (11-3) vs. Declan McCready (20-5)

-[Preview]: The finalists from the UPF Welterweight Tournament meet here to determine who will become the next welterweight championship of the world. Oktawian August is coming off eight consecutive victories including seven finishes. He is a man that will knock you out or submit you; he isn't picky. Declan McCready is a pure Muay Thai striker that kicked and punched his way to the finale, riding past both Patterson and Banks en route to this climatic finish.

-[Heavyweight bout]: Sub Zero (17-9) vs. Rutger Crax (9-3)

-[Preview]: Kickboxer Sub Zero takes on the well rounded Rutger Crax in a bout that may determine the top contender to the throne at heavyweight.

-[Light-heavyweight Championship bout]: Hugo Llorente© (4-0) vs. Carlos Jos Ricci (6-3)

-[Preview]: After all the talking, Llorente and Jos Ricci will finally meet to settle their differences. To the media, Llorente commented that Jos Ricci “is one of those sit on the floor and dry hump fighters”. For his part, Jos Ricci was adamant that Llorente wouldn't have defeated an “A-Game” Rickson Gracie that that he would soon feel the power of Ricci's take downs. Llorente retorted that nobody wants to see a champion that sits on the floor all day and Ricci responded that Llorente is afraid of his ground game.

Well, the talking is finally over and now it is time to settle up and see who can walk away the champion.

-[Welterweight bout]: James Howlett (14-3-1) vs. Maxim Markov (7-3)

-[Preview]: In a fight between two of the most elite competitors on the card, Howlett and Markov will meet in a highly anticipated match. The winner could likely find himself meeting the welterweight tournament winner in a title match.

-[Welterweight bout]: Hank Patterson (18-11) vs. Igor Crazy (8-6-2)

-[Preview]: Two high level competitors coming off losses will look for redemption as Patterson takes on Crazy. Both of these men fell short in the quarter-final round of the welterweight tournament and both are eager to get back into the win column. Patterson is a well rounded competitor with a high level of skill in everything that he does. Crazy is a wrestler that smashes guys from top control using a combination of ground n pound and submissions. Despite this, Crazy does have some power in his hands and always presents the threat of a knockout when he lands.

-[Welterweight bout]: Robert Smith (15-8) vs. Glin Burman (3-8)

-[Preview]: These two fighters hunt for the knockout in every match. Smith has the edge on paper but the reality is that this match is a toss-up. Both fighters are susceptible to heavy hitters.

-[Bantamweight Championship bout]: Hype Williams© (11-6) vs. Test Ninja (3-2)

-[Preview]: Bantamweight champion Hype Williams makes his long awaited return to the cage as he takes on submission fighter Test Ninja. Hype recently received his purple belt in Jujitsu making these two fighters dead even on the ground.

-[Heavyweight bout]: YB Sol Jr (18-7) vs. Lincoln Burrows (8-4)

-[Preview]: It's apparent to me that YB Sol Jr hasn't ceased training in anticipation of this match. This foolhardy strategy could easily cost him the fight as he is way over trained for it. Despite this, Sol Jr is a striker that isn't afraid to mix it up on the ground. He takes on Lincoln Burrows, a devastating knockout artist with power in his hands and a penchant for brawling with foes. All eight of Burrows' victories have come by way of knockout.

Igor Crazy:

Charlie you just said:"bla bla bla bla i wont accept your bet".I will crush YOU!!!

Charlie, "You couldn't crush a cigarette, Igor. I crushed you in our first fight and I'll do it all again. I left a cavernous space where your dignity should that is so large that it's like a clown pocket."

Charlie, "You couldn't crush a cigarette, Igor. I crushed you in our first fight and I'll do it all again. I left a cavernous space where your dignity should that is so large that it's like a clown pocket."

Igor Crazy:

Dignity? You don't know nothin' about it u are the worst person with no dignity!!! Charlie "No Dignity" Sheen that's your middle name.