PSE Presents Tag Team Championship Series 1

XxxtremeT13

We will reschedule for the end of summer. Call it something new and catchy...

I got it ! We shall call this '' The Olympics '' and still make it a Tag Team tourney !

With the release of x5 time #1 P4P Legend Chris Steve he feels like Maverick at the end of Top Gun.

His stock has gone through the roof as he is still the #1 P4P in the peoples` hearts. I just got back from vacations (Boston was awesome!) and have so many offers on the table.

This should be fun :)

Tom-Cruise-Top-Gun.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, the event just hit another hard snag. Basically all the participating fighters have been signed with the exception of I think 1 fighter with a fight this weekend. But, after resolving the partner issue with cameras teammate....I sent the contract offer, the same offer I’ve sent all of you who have accepted and he declined it. Basically saying wtf is this. 1/1/1 contract for 10 fights. I sent him the link to original post showing that it has been part of the tourney since day one when the grand prize was only at $1million. So, I sent same offer with only 2 fights to get through round 1 at least. And declined saying no thanks. So, Grumpy has essentially withdrew himself for Thursday event leaving Camara and his boy Chris Steven partnerless again. AND. I just noticed that steel penn has accepted a fight for June 22nd with one of his fighters even though he just just accepted his contract to get this thing rolling. So double F’d. Only 2 weekends till first fight should happen of which fight offers would be going on tomorrow. So close to getting this off the ground, yet so far away. I apologize that this has seemly lost its steam to move forward.

I’ll be looking to move any money donated to me back to the managers who were generous to participate!

I accepted your contract then got a fight offer, I though being signed with you it was the event fight so accepted the offer when it came in. Mike can cancel this fight, np.

• Upvote 1

I accepted your contract then got a fight offer, I though being signed with you it was the event fight so accepted the offer when it came in. Mike can cancel this fight, np.

It wouldn't matter...You were less of the issue...Grumpy wouldn't accept the contract for the Tag Team event