IFA 185 creation tournament

JB90

I`ve been purchasing some really old graphics (all kinds) from managers that left the game but still log on every now and then.

It will take a few weeks/months to get a reply (if I even do) but 100% of the time (so far) they are happy to sell for cheap or give away their awesome graphics and the work from when the game was at its peak (2003,etc) is far greater than any graphic art these days.

Mike has gotten a bit faster accepting avatars too so it`s fun.

That, and the fact that he's probably much more likely to accept an avatar that he had approved once before as sorta "grandfathered in" (because how would it look if he turned around and rejected something he'd previously approved?), whereas today many of the ones from before might be rejected (depending upon his mood on any given day) for lack of using three features (eyes, nose, mouth, etc.) of the base avi and such. Hell, even some that he lets through these days I can't figure out why vs. what he'll reject at times.

League 1

1. Dr. Octagon (105245). Vito Polizzi

2. Maverick Maxis (127862)

3. Jake Fury (112888) Milos Stankovic

4. John Pezao (120491) Wilton Duque

5. Owen Hitman (126363). Hank Shotguntoter

6. Captain Spaulding (804) Karl Denke

League 2

7. Blake Phoenix (105403) Papa Legba

8. Master Tessin (124340) Christian Okoye

9. Scotty JoeC (112578). Igor Bloodaxe

10. Ibrahim Camara (118287) Sahadat Camara

11. Pika Choo (118678) Gurizuri Nakamura

12. Petro Farantini (8759) Joseph Mamma

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15535592036145.jpg vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14455269749673.gif

Really wished this tournament would have been better everything. From the email we received it`s gonna be cut really short.

Meh :( at least I get to fight my favorite manager next :)

Sub Zero (Camp Camara) vs Papa Legba (Camp Phoenix)

Who are the 2 managers that pussied out?

• Upvote 1

Both groups have 5 fighters each as of now. Dunno why the BloodBath owner doesn't want to finish the tournament in a proper way. First, it was the stupid idea of adding a replacement fighter in the middle of the tournament, now he wants to run semi-finals before all the group fights have been fought. I mean in League 1 there will be fighters advancing to semis only thanks to having more fights than the others.

• Upvote 1