DIS IS 2019 AWARDZ THREAD - BRAINSTORM

Monsieur.Camara

Alright folks ! with a week to go before the end of the award votes we have a great announcement to make:

This year the 2019 Tycoon Awards will be the most HONOURABLE awards ever !

I just got off the phone with my good friend and collaborator TJ Mitchell and this is how he will help me in keeping these awards 100% realz:

1- Humors 3-4 votes will be cut down to just 1. His other 3 (I think) known votes will not be counted towards the final count in any of the categories. Same IP votes will also only count as 1.

2- TJ will carefully vet each category to make sure no more than 5 votes per alliance are valid.

I have asked TJ to please be very careful and not disclose any of this in his alliance chat as members of his alliance are running for some of these awards and I have his commitment that he will be 100% HONOURABLE.

I just want to say that I am very happy with the amount of managers that have participated so far and some of these races are super tight. I know some people had voiced their concern about the authenticity of the awards this year but just want to reassure you TJ and myself have conducted ourselves with the outmost HONOURABILITY (is that a word?) and your 2019 awards will be the best ever!

I just want to emphasize point #1 as Humors is not the only same IP manager participating, a few others have been properly noticed and documented for future reference. The awards this year will reveal more than just the top talent we promise.

Thank you for your time.

Ibrahim Camara

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4