Training Camps

JB90

Haven't thought this through properly but it's popped into my head so thought I'd write it down .

You have a fight booked , so you get the option to do a training camp leading up to the fight .

You have to pay X amount of cash to do a training camp but this will give you the option of a third training slot each day.

This would take money out of the game or even to the gym owner and it would stop managers hiding their projects away for a year as the fighters who fight often would benefit from extra training. More fights more training .

Sorry it's a rough idea .

• Upvote 5

This is one of the best ideas ever. Congratulations.

I would only argue that the benefit should be significantly smaller than a third daily training session because this would skew even more the playing field in favour of older/rich managers. IMO if you get a couple more sessions on the week it would already draw major interest.

• Upvote 3

Putting more thought into this I realized that sleazy Tycoon managers could (definitely would) exploit this by getting in bed with their cousin's org, set up ridiculously easy fights and enjoy the extra training with next-to-no payoff. So some tweakening would have to be done. I still like the concept of it.

• Upvote 4

Maybe ther needs to be something implemented across the board to prevent that type of fight setting up. Kind of like QFC. If your a tier 1 fighter you can’t fight a tier 2. Maybe something that prevents a fighter with elite everything fighting a guy with wonderful everything.

• 2 weeks later...