Top 100

He's a fucking psycho mate.

I once declined a contract he offered me when he worked at an org because it was fishy and I suspected multi's were running it. I wrote this in the reason to decline, he wrote about 3 hate filled letters and then blocked me. Then he went on another fucking psychotic episode because apparently I didn't have the guts to reply to him.

He likes to remind me that he's disabled and has a hot GF and he types like THIS to emphasize his RIDICULOUS points because they have no SUBSTANCE because he's a FUCKING MORON MATE.

The only good thing about him is that he can count to 12 on his digits.

• Upvote 4

I won't get into it cause I see no point to do so really, but I'm sure he is fine until you say something he doesn't like, at which point he'll spill his "liberal" bucket on your head. He's a dick of a person, who hasn't been able to reach #1 manager spot in over 900 fights, so I wouldn't say he's "successful". He knows how to do certain things, but those "things" are worthless in the higher levels of the game, where he fails miserably. Sorry not sorry.

Could n't agree more, I just wonder how Monsieur.Camara has been kissin his ass all this time, he must be hell of a fan, right?

He's a dick of a person, who hasn't been able to reach #1 manager spot in over 900 fights, so I wouldn't say he's "successful". He knows how to do certain things, but those "things" are worthless in the higher levels of the game, where he fails miserably. Sorry not sorry.

I mean.... http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=932858

He faced me with one of David Brent's projects, who would be well trained and should have been able to beat my guy, yet loses. If you're losing to me, particularly at lower weights, definitely not as successful as he thinks he is :D

Could n't agree more, I just wonder how Monsieur.Camara has been kissin his ass all this time, he must be hell of a fan, right?

I actually like Grumpy. He helped me learn the game and we actually spent tons of hours learning sliders and reviewing fights. He also taught me how to run an org and I’ve successfully done that twice.

Don’t get all the hate he gets to be honest. Plenty of horrible people in these forums that only help themselves. So he loses his temper from time to time lol so what.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is with the betmma accounts included, also with multis, so the real amount should be much lower.

Does it also include managers whose accounts went inactive.
  • Downvote 2

Yes, it's accounts made and not deleted. Basically all the accounts ever made that hasn't been deleted but as ovo says also includes MMABET site also. So isn't even close to active accounts playing the game.

How many of those number 1s still play?

My mentor seems koo too me and this game is about luck as well and wasn't it a guy at the top who cheated or something like that.

How many of those number 1s still play?

My mentor seems koo too me and this game is about luck as well and wasn't it a guy at the top who cheated or something like that.

Not just one there have been a few. But cheated is hard to say as there were no rules against it that i know of. The one you are probably talking about is the one most famous for it Blake Phoenix. Who fought in his brother's org and was fed by I'm guessing can crushing to get there. Which Blake does know his slider game anyways. But ethically that is bs. But as far as I know his brother and him don't share the same ip address. And if they don't then there were no rules broken by that. If they do then there was. Because game rules are the same ip can't have correlation with eachother or it's considered a multi. Whole reason my brother wants to play but he wants me to mentor him, be in the same alliance, and use my gym. Which is why i told him to find a different game then because I'm not getting banned as we live together.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1