50 Fights No Injuries

reggie

Lots and lots of reminder notices that do their job without needing to be read. (c: I am pretty bad about cleaning the inbox.

Cotch? If he's this far along, he's certainly got a chance. It seems like you're incredibly more likely to get injured in stand-up wars than mat wars, and Cotch has a ground game, which Koko lacks. Spoiler alert for those who can't do basic scouting. You might get there, if you get that many fights out of him before the chin goes. (c:

• Upvote 1

i bet some managers are showering curses on you of those 185 unanswered mails.All those 185 mails just can't be reminders.

on other note i always wished koko had developed further,his underdeveloped primary skills are hindered his further dominance.

God, 185 unanswered mail, i know there is no point in sending you a message.

lol. I like how everyone assumes what they want. This is what 181 unread messages out of 387 since August 12 looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/yYfkHRT.png

I read messages, I just don't bother deleting things when I'm averaging ten messages a day. (c: