Please check out my new regional MMA website

wolfinfire

Here is the link:

http://www.bowsermultimedia.com/mmanews.html

The site is pretty new but growing. We covered an MMA event in Salina Kansas on June 28th, and will be covering one in Topeka, Kansas on the 26th of July and may start a partnership with a promoter to do live streaming in maybe 6 months.

We have some fight video from the Salina event on there, there are some people in the way in part of it but it was the best I could do at the time. At the next event we have an overhead position secured and one camera from the side so I can edit and get the best views for the videos. If you are using Firefox the videos may not play, I have been informed of a few people with problems. Those using internet explorer or Chrome have not had any issues.

There are a few interviews with some of the fighters as well. There are about 6 more interviews being edited right now. There is an event review pending as well as a story about the promoter.

Comment if you like it or have any ideas or remarks. Would love the feedback and the traffic as well.

Thank you to all that take a look.

• Upvote 1