How much notice do you need for the fight engine changes to go live?

MMATycoon

As in Ref standups less often?

As in Ref standups less often?

Not necessarily, just hopefully a better system. I didnt even look at how it was working at present, I just wrote it all from scratch.

The new system can be dialled up and down very easily so we can adjust it if people feel we're not quite right with the new one too.

• Upvote 1

improved transitions to focus more on the transitions variable itself

What's changed here?

well i dont wanna explain everything about how all the stuff is calculated but i decided to increase the focus on the transitions variable in that one as a percentage of all the other variables that it looks at.

Before any release their needs to be a FULL and detailed write up on the exact changes, their new affects, what they've changed about the old system and any more information that needs to go into their to help people understand the new system more.

People will instantly start moaning if they have no clue what the changes mean.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Give it two weeks imo. Pretty sudden to just do it on a week's notice.

just seems like a waste of progress time... i could understand if it was gunna fundamentally change everyone's gameplans but the only thing that people need to think about really is what to do with leg kicks.

• Upvote 1

Don't see why Monday wouldn't be fine. If the changes being made aren't going to change, whether between now and Monday and now and 8 months from now, it's the same bloody thing.

• Upvote 1

"diminishing returns for scoring points on takedowns and subs"l

what does that mean exactly?

without giving out the actual numbers, e.g.

takedown 1 scores 10 points, takedown 2 scores 9, 3rd =8 etc. it isn't those numbers and we don't go down to 0 points but that's the concept.