UFC Camp League 2017 interest/sign up

I base that off what the other guy did on the ufc forum. It kinda makes sense considering a champ is worth 100K and there is only a few of them. The price and payout is ok I think otherwise we might have huge camps and the game will die out quicker due to EVERYONE being bought. This is a marathon not a sprint remember - like tycoon itself.

Open to suggestions though but can't ssay I will make many changes!

Second thought I will increase fighter pay. Will put the new changes up in the new thread!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be honest, at this stage I am still unsure if I am gonna go ahead with this. I'll give it another bump to see who (if any) wants to join. I just don't wanna get this going for it to die out fast and lose interest. I will keep updated as to whether this is going ahead...

Fuck it I'll do it. Butch, I dunno if you were planning on hijacking my league or wanting to participate but I put you down as participating hahaha.

Draft will likely start on the 31st December, The order will be randomized.

There will be a few alterations to the rules and I will make those very clear when I open the official 2017 League thread.

Yes count me in, I will send you the cash. it's done!

Wait wait! I have decided to probably scrap the cash idea as like half the people last season didn't send it and this is mainly just for fun and bragging rights...

as long as everyone is cool with that?

Wait wait! I have decided to probably scrap the cash idea as like half the people last season didn't send it and this is mainly just for fun and bragging rights...

as long as everyone is cool with that?

let's just scrap !! that's all :D

can't wait till the draft

If there is still room I wouldn't mind giving it another go for this next year.

sure thing, you're in.

Can I join if some one drops out?

I would honestly let you in but it would ruin the game if you were banned or if you werent allowed forum access, like what has happened in the past. All your fighters would be sort of dormant. Anyway, if someone drops out I will consider it - I will mail you if this happens and if you are still around.

I will participate.

in.

What are the rule changes?

I'll create the thread shortly with any rule changes.... Still a little up in the air how much will be changed but I got a couple of ideas that are hopefully more favorable than this season's rules.