Congratulations Grumpy Bastard for #1 P4P in the game !!

You forgot “Loverboy Extraordinaire “ .

Just drove Montreal to Toronto in 4 hours flat.

The worst part of this lifestyle is watching my weight. My friends and teammates are eating legendary Cherry Street BBQ and me I’m just watching them and eating avocado toasts:(

Aaron Wolf just popped another cherry at HFC. Another belt for Camp Camara !

We are gonna game plan that Chris Steve fight now while fighting the urge to eat some of this brisket. This is torture

• Downvote 3

The worst part of this lifestyle is watching my weight. My friends and teammates are eating legendary Cherry Street BBQ and me I’m just watching them and eating avocado toasts:(

We are gonna game plan that Chris Steve fight now while fighting the urge to eat some of this brisket. This is torture

Translation: I just spent all my money on a rental car and fuel so now my broke ass will be on bread & water all weekend

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Go home, Canada doesn’t want you and your fake fighting camp.

Joy Rones "stoner" (305095)

36w3.jpg

20150105221409gamma_zpsaad15630.png 2020011717223475EBGJU(2).png

This is a very special fighter. And Grumpy is the most dangerous in the game.

Fuck all those "teach me to wins" and "My wife likes horse action" threads in the noob section.

Y`alls wanna learn the way of the warrior ?? , liek fo realz?? pay close attention: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=994885

Fight of the Night right there ! Blood everywhere !

Grand Master vs Star Student to the death !

Grumpy and I have fought many times, I think we actually crave this as one week we can be beating each other bloody pulp and the next game planning how to once again absolutely OWN some "indésirable" from the forums. It`s what real samurai do.

This is a great fight. I am very proud of Chris` performance, by far one of his best ones results aside. Rones hiddens report wil lbe interesting to see if Grumps deems it so.

It`s only fair that Grumpy and Rones get the last CEC belt and hold onto it at his "No Liberals Allowed" Gym. Chuck is happy somewhere sippin on Pina Coladas and avoiding this CHIV-69 plague.

After the fight we all went to the after-party except our 2 warriors, they went to the ICU

399551665_667768a0ca.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1