Congratulations Grumpy Bastard for #1 P4P in the game !!

Please join me in congratulating my master in reaching his much deserved #1 Rank in Tycoon Game !

Like many predicted it was just matter of time.

Grumpy has been on absolute FIRE in 2020 and after a few times reaching #2 he finally nailed it sometime this/last week !

Grumpy has taken a huge lead in the Manager of the Year 2020 contention and probably put together the most consistent run at dominating the game.

He`s the hero we got, not the hero we deserved. So all you liberal pussies better watch out as the decorated war hero uses your tears as lube in 2020.

His love for magical philippinas might give him COVITCH-19 sometime in 2020 but you better believe he will GAPE them all !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1583415267Svetlana%20Bilyalova.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Please join me in congratulating my master in reaching his much deserved #1 Rank in Tycoon Game !

Like many predicted it was just matter of time.

Grumpy has been on absolute FIRE in 2020 and after a few times reaching #2 he finally nailed it sometime this/last week !

Grumpy has taken a huge lead in the Manager of the Year 2020 contention and probably put together the most consistent run at dominating the game.

He`s the hero we got, not the hero we deserved. So all you liberal pussies better watch out as the decorated war hero uses your tears as lube in 2020.

His love for magical philippinas might give him COVITCH-19 sometime in 2020 but you better believe he will GAPE them all !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1583415267Svetlana%20Bilyalova.jpg

well Thank u....Ive been 2nd place a total of eight times. But getting 1st Rank has never been a goal....until recently AFTER reaching my other goals and shortly after I decided to really work at that 1st Rank position I got it. Probably would of got a few months earlier when I was 2nd Rank and won 8 straight...but Alex K was setting his fighters up with can fights in the 3 orgs he controlled and kept that from happening.... No big deal I earned it now WITHOUT cheating and so its all good....Now Im not sure what goals I will chase...maybe staying in top 30....? Most of 2019 I was in top 30....only dropped out 1x....anyway...Thanks for the Congrats and for all u haters and other various FILTH out there....suck my crotch hairs !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

He had 3 top 10 p4p fighters at the same time. Impressive even in a less competitive market.

Thank you...and at one time they were all P4P 1. Funny how I wasnt even mentioned in the 2019 Best Manager of the year eh? Which is why I laugh at that "Popularity Poll" and many of u know me....I give a crap about popularity. TRUMP 2020 !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you...and at one time they were all P4P 1. Funny how I wasnt even mentioned in the 2019 Best Manager of the year eh? Which is why I laugh at that "Popularity Poll" and many of u know me....I give a crap about popularity. TRUMP 2020 !

Yeah that was a bit of a crime. I was running the awards honourably this year so could not comment on it and also stayed away from nominating anyone in any category.

Chris Steve should have won easily whatever weight you put him on except maybe Akoni`s division.

It took me winning all 3 best of manager awards 3 years in a row to realize how pointless they were lol :)

Good luck on our END GAME main event. Happy that 2 o the few TRUE friends of Chuck will close the curtains :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Congratulations, keep up the good work. Grumpy has started 2020 with a bang, he currently has 2 of GAMMA's champs and has competed for 2 other titles already, so it is not as if he is getting his rank from QFC fights or from spending his time in ID orgs.

Grumpy was my first mentor. It lasted a day. Wanted me to do everything exactly as he said, giving me no freedom whatsoever in my fighter builds, and freaked out when I created a fighter build I wanted instead of what he wanted. He then said I would quit the game within a month because I would lose all my fights,I was stupid, etc etc. Well, I got a new mentor who let me do what I want and just gave me advice when needed. And we are at the number 2 mentor mentee spot. So suck it grump.

Having said that, congrats on #1 manager spot. 2020 has a long way to go though.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Grumpy was my first mentor. It lasted a day. Wanted me to do everything exactly as he said, giving me no freedom whatsoever in my fighter builds, and freaked out when I created a fighter build I wanted instead of what he wanted. He then said I would quit the game within a month because I would lose all my fights,I was stupid, etc etc. Well, I got a new mentor who let me do what I want and just gave me advice when needed. And we are at the number 2 mentor mentee spot. So suck it grump.

Having said that, congrats on #1 manager spot. 2020 has a long way to go though.

Nice knowing your experience. I'd definitely quit a new game if I started and received this kind of mentorship welcome

• Upvote 3

The same reason you make minimum wage

You are weak sauce

Congrats again Grumpy !

Are you even employed?

I think most here agree you probably don't do shit with your life.

• Upvote 3

Are you even employed?

I think most here agree you probably don't do shit with your life.

Lol

Have you seen the car I drive?

Alas I wish I could just chill sometimes but a life of discipline and luxury requires sacrifices . Something you severely lack my friend.

Also: Id be too embarrassed to keep that Eternity logo in the signature, your lack of ethics lasted 2 weeks after so much promise. You epitomize laziness.

• Downvote 5

Lol

Have you seen the car I drive?

Alas I wish I could just chill sometimes but a life of discipline and luxury requires sacrifices . Something you severely lack my friend.

Also: Id be too embarrassed to keep that Eternity logo in the signature, your lack of ethics lasted 2 weeks after so much promise. You epitomize laziness.

I imagine it's much like your girlfriend.

Imaginary.

But go ahead google one and impress us.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations, keep up the good work. Grumpy has started 2020 with a bang, he currently has 2 of GAMMA's champs and has competed for 2 other titles already, so it is not as if he is getting his rank from QFC fights or from spending his time in ID orgs.

I'm not so sure

• Upvote 1

Camara is a well paid ufc black belt, careful how you speak to him...

Millionaire, 7th dan bjj, ufc coach for Jon Jones, firefighter, priest at the Vatican, congressman, war vet, spec Ops. He is the full package of bullshit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1