• John Coffey
    • Whymer Van Mastodon
    • Laz Staz
    • Action Jackson
    • Prince Mitchell
    • Carlos Castenada
    • Giuseppe Folioli
    • Bwang Jong Sr

I am guessing this mass mail was sent to try and make Bwang look bad. Obviously a multi account

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=132471

People need to just grow the fuck up

" Hello guys! Could you please vote for a friend of my ''Bwang Jong Sr '' in this nomination (link below)!

I am asking you because some people are trying to make a sabotage against him and steal his award! He has been on top in this game for almost a decade now and has been one of the most established and helpful managers out there! So I would gladly ask you to help us and vote for him because we don't want some crook to win who doesn't deserver the award!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64883&hl=

Big thanks in advance! Need any help just ask!

It is so funny that sending a mass mail to your alliance members is not allowed, but sending mass mail to everyone is allowed.

• Upvote 1

Thanks man, but as long as that cheat isnt the winner, it makes no difference who wins. All managers up for this vote deserve it

I agree, but Camara's beef with Jake make this extra delicious

(also, the whole number 1 spot for so fucking long etc etc)but I agree, it was a tougj decision between Billy, Bwang and Jake

TRUE...and Alex K is a cheater scumbag who controls 3 orgs and sets his fights up....so he sure as fuck dont belong on the list. On the other hand I have 3 of the number 1 fighters in their weight class....I believe thats the 1st time thats ever happened.

PLUS I have the 5 top mentees and that hasnt ever happened b4........so Im not one to toot my own horn and I give a fuck about this lameass POPULARITY contest we been calling a "Yearly Awards Program" but Im here to agree....the BEST manager in the game are not on this list.

Go crawl back under your rock you fucking senile hermit crab. Why just 3 orgs? I control them all. You're talking about setting up fights you chromosome-missing reject? Really? The guy who rejects 3/4 fights he's offered? Go suck a dick.

And as for 3 number one fighters in their weight class: Last year someone had 1, 2 and 3 ranked p4p fighters at the same time. Guess who that was? Hop off my nuts.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What the fuk everything go back to Camara with you bro?! He's got nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Some sick obsession going on Alex

Seems like he really is living rent free...

Then go ahead and explain the "hissy fit" allegations. You and I don't speak, so you literally know nothing about me. The aforementioned bag of dicks is the only one crawling around the forums spreading rumors that I rage quit. You shouldn't speak of things you don't know about, especially insult people with nothing to back the words with.

• Upvote 6

So you stopped playing, then sacked fighters? Either way how are nominated for best manager if you quit the game?

Those players who I speak to, know the situation. Others, like "bag of dicks", make up rumors to make themselves look good.

I didn't nominate myself, nor did I ask anyone to nominate me. But in case you need justification: was #1 manager for 3/4ths of the year, got 3 different fighters to #1 p4p, another dozen or so to top 10 p4p, donated more money to new players than most will ever see in their MMAT careers, co-founded an alliance w/ some of the best players/people MMAT has to offer, and so on.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Those players who I speak to, know the situation. Others, like "bag of dicks", make up rumors to make themselves look good.

I didn't nominate myself, nor did I ask anyone to nominate me. But in case you need justification: was #1 manager for 3/4ths of the year, got 3 different fighters to #1 p4p, another dozen or so to top 10 p4p, donated more money to new players than most will ever see in their MMAT careers, co-founded an alliance w/ some of the best players/people MMAT has to offer, and so on.

So mad

HAHAHA

• Downvote 4

Didn't you go on to have a losing streak, throw a hissy fit and sack all your fighters Alex?

Your inclusion in this list makes a mockery of this award.

I also went something like 6-1 against Alex all year so no surprise so many people voted for me when it became a 2 horse race.

Bwang and Billy have historically kicked my ass tho so makes sense my fans would vote for either during this atrocity.

It feels good winning all 3 awards in a row, Action will have to win best manager of the year in 2020 to match my accomplishments and he has a very good chance in our final at the King of the Hill in front of 93k screaming fans.

All is back to normal in the Tycoon wurld, now I’m gonna won the Island to finally beat the game 100%

• Downvote 1

Poor baby Ibrahim, his multi got deleted, his gym is gone, his precious(in Smeagol's voice) award is gone as well and worst of all, everyone saw what a clown he is. Calling others mad, when you and humors are the only ones senile enough to spam every player to vote for Bwang so Alex doesn't win this. But the problem is, it really doesn't matter who of the two is going to win, cause they both are deserving the award, unlike a cheater like yourself. You can spam threads with bullshit about us as much as you want, you lost your dignity already and no one would believe any of the shit you say besides a bunch of fellow-idiots from your surrounding.

You mad bro

HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 7