New TUF tournament (USA vs Brazil)! 2 w/c's in WPR

TUF USA vs Brazil tournament: Wolf Palace RIO

Hey guys I am going to start a TUF tournament in my brand new org 'Wolf Palace RIO (195K+)', obviously located in Rio De Janeiro. I hope to start it as soon as I have both the USA and Brazil teams filled.

Anyway here is what I am looking for to fit the tournament requirements and rules:

Rules

- 2 teams: 8 in team USA and 8 in team Brazil.

- All fighters must be 18 years old and 200+K ID.

- Each team has 4 265+lbs fighters and 4 145lbs fighters.

- All team USA 265+lbs fighters fight all team Brazil 265+lbs fighters and the same goes for the 145lbs fighters.

-.Each fighter has 4 fights.

- The top 4 fighters after the first 4 fights from each division go through to the Semi-finals (and the winners of semis go to finals)

- Every fighter fights every 3 weeks.

Pay and prizes:

- Contract:......................1500/1500/1500

- Event Bonuses:............1500 (KO of night/sub of night/fight of night)

- KO of season................5000

- Sub of season...............5000

- Fight of season.............5000/5000

- Winner of division.........60000/60000

Big Prize bonuses:

1. The Anderson Silva award: 50K to anyone who wins via submission in the last 5 seconds of a fight. Paid by Doctor John Zoidberg.

2.The Dan Henderson award: 50K to anyone who wins via KO in the first or last 5 seconds of a fight. Paid by Rory Daly.

Note: Season prizes (KO,Sub,Fight) and winner of division prizes will be sent to the manager of the fighters, so that ehy can use the money for whatever they want!

If you want to be part of this pm me in game, my name is Rory Daly and you can also check out the org it will be in here: http://mmatycoon.com...ic.php?oid=3644

Team members (so far):

Team USA:

265+lbs:

- John McDougall...........................Manager: Nick M

- Cannondale Trail.........................Manager: Peel Steel

- Chris Hines..................................Manager: Meat850 Lee

- Gizzed MaPents...........................Manager: Sleezy Chink

145lbs:

- Don Diego...................................Manager: Johnny Sorrow

- Chilli Parlma.................................Manager: Sean Mitchell

- Joey Reid......................................Manager: Nick Mcgarry

- Daniel Fighter..............................Manager: Jj Smith

Team Brazil:

265+lbs:

- Thiago Leonardo........................Manager: Marcus Whitman

- Aaron Chumba............................Manager: Justin Hall

- Ryan Beasley..............................Manager: Jean Rocha

- Ronan Noguiera..........................Manager: Rodrigo Oliveira

145lbs:

-Peter McDonald...........................Manager: Nick M

-Carlos Falcao..............................Manager: Rory Daly

- Renato Lita.................................Manager: Allen Wayne

- Abu Zayd....................................Manager: Doctor John Zoidberg

EDIT: Upping the winner prizes to 30,000... I realised 15K was a bit poor!

training is allowed, I want to make it so that this tournament is the start to the 18 y/o's careers and that they have a decent amount of money to join good gyms and build a decent record (hopefully) whilst improving their skills.

I Just finished in a tourny like this but it was UK vs Australia and was a lot of fun, although we had only Australian managers on one team and only UK managers on the other.

Your dont own org and you dont work in org have is that possible?

@CusDamato I saw the UK vs AUS thread, gutted I missed out on that. I am from UK and if i was in that I am sure the outcome would've been different! haha anyway any interest in entering a fighter into this TUF USA vs Brazil? still got spaces in each division in each team..

team brazil 145lbs is full now still got spaces in team USA both divisions (Come on America! were you all at!) and 265+lbs division has one more spot for brazil...Also there will be team kit for both teams coming v soon...Will put them up here for the team members to see.

Here is a preview of the brazilian team top that will be given to each team member... there will be shorts as well and the USA team top will be the same as this but obv in the USA colours! Still got spaces to fill people! It will be a fantastic tournament, look forward to hearing from anyone else who is keen to enter..

teambrMcdonal.png

The team kit is thanks to El Zoido's feeble fightwear owned by Dr John Zoidberg who will be supplying the kit for the members, and Irish the spaces will be filled soon enough, keep your lad training hard,I think this tourny is gonna be a difficult one; there are some good managers competing!