Biggest problem with this game

ericj

imo is how weak the 135 lb divison, I mean I have talked to a lot of vets and they say a lot of people really just enjoy heavyweights, because of knockouts are more common, but that doesn't mean everyone should just forget about 135 no divison in this game should be this weak, that why I think everyone should try just making 1 or 2 135lbs on there roster and stop letting 135 be weak and do something about it

MMA fans are fascinated by big men.

They also have a morbid obsession with inactive and semi retired, old fighters. But that's beside the point.

To stay on topic, this is not nearly "the biggest problem with the game" but it is something I've recognized too and even though it probably is counter productive to Mike, I wonder if it wouldn't be good to give everyone an extra slot just to the 135 pounds division (put a cap on creation where you can only give the fighter ~148 pounds and he can't use Weight gain sups - if that's even posible). Maybe it would spark some activity. Or I'm just bargaining trying to gain an extra slot.

In no other division would a fighter like this http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=311529 have been #2 in the rankings. And still is #9 with a 9-4 record!

My point exactly irl this is one of my favorite divison and the value of this divison is horrible and in my opinion we need to come togeer as a community and fix this