BEEF: SlaughterSeason[VIP]

Scooby

http://mmatycoon.com/images/layout/the_island_circle.gifhttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887359184285.jpg

Zongtang Tso here to inform Fightfans Island-wide about our re-branding of BEEF's Burning Bush tournament. Details are cut and dry... Island Season Fighters(25YO Builds) ONLY until further notice. Do not fear, on invite day i shall not appear!!!

This Season will also be OPENWEIGHT.

Openweight is an unofficial weight class in combat sports. It refers to bouts where there is no weight limit and fighters with a dramatic difference in size can compete against each other.

25YO Ex-Island fighters will compete for an invite. TEN winners and the TWO losers who lasted the longest in the cage with the highest fight rating will join the SlaughterSeason House for season TWO!

For the “Play-In” fight, these 20 fighters will go into a cage for 3x10 minute rounds in BEEF's Ironman rules. This entry event will also set the two divisions of fighters apart. These two divisions will have 6 fighters and every fighter will get one fight with EACH fighter in their division. After the season, the divisions will fight each other based on standings (Season Finale) and the first place fighters will fight to decide the winner of the season as well as the winning division, decided by amount of winners in that event + 2 points for finishes. Fights throughout the season will be decided on championship bout rules 5x5 minute rounds.

PRIZES(Direct to manager Account)

* First Place winner will receive 3 months VIP + 200K + any other bonus

* Runner up will receive 100K + bonuses

* First Place DIVISION (Division-mates) will receive 30K each (including 1st)

* KO of the Season will receive 25K

* Sub of the Season will receive 25K

* Fight of the Season will receive 25K

* Any fighter to lose all of his fights after invitation will receive 50K

* 1st and 2nd place fighter will receive a 10K/10K/10K contract from BEEF as well as HOF induction.

*BEEF intends to continue to add more prizes.

Contracts will be given to ALL 20 fighters as 4000/4000/4000K for 7 fights in our 265+ weight class

If you lose the invitational fight, you can become an alternate for the tournament but they MUST pm me within 24hrs of your failed invite asking to do this.Losers of the invitation are allowed to move to a weight division of their choice but remember 265+ is for 25YO Builds only so the fairest fights will take place there.

I plan to have fights 2 weeks apart based on injuries.

PM me if you are interested in making any type of donation towards this season and thank you all for cooperation.

1. Byron Benjamin

2. Edvan De Moraes

3. Arnold Khmer

4. Satoshi Ishii

5. Raf Fernandes

6. Stepan Razin

7. Chance The Rapper

8. Liam O Connor

• Upvote 3

Sounds like another great tournament. I would have loved to sign up for this but my fighter on the Island turned out to be a pirate with a wooden leg and a glass jaw.

Best of luck with the tournament.

• Upvote 1

I have a fighter from season 1 that can fight at that weight but all my season 2 guys are under 185lbs and I wouldn't want them fighting at that weight.

Good luck with the tournament. :)

Any chance Season 1 fighters could get in this?

I have a fighter from season 1 that can fight at that weight but all my season 2 guys are under 185lbs and I wouldn't want them fighting at that weight.

Good luck with the tournament. :)

I will allow season 1 fighters to join as well, so ANY FORMER ISLAND FIGHTERS ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN

I will allow season 1 fighters to join as well, so ANY FORMER ISLAND FIGHTERS ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN

So if season 1 fighters can join, Derek Lynch would like to compete. But I'm willing to wait and see how many people sign up. Give others a chance.

If you need someone to help fill the tournament or an alternate, let me know. Derek Lynch would be happy to.

http://i.imgur.com/ZO0pabq.png?1?6333

Zongtang Tso here to inform Fightfans Island-wide about our re-branding of BEEF's Burning Bush tournament. Details are cut and dry... Island Season Fighters(25YO Builds) ONLY until further notice.

'Hey General, you know anyone i can get a fake ID done up so i can enter?