SupaSmooth

I've been coming back to this game over and over for about 3 years and I still don't get it. I don't understand how anything works, my fighters get drained quickly and I don't know how to make them healthy again, and I don't understand how any of the stat leveling works. Is there a secret? I must be doing something wrong cause training does nothing for the fighters I've had in the past. Does nothing work unless you're a VIP? Can someone please help me understand how this system work? I've tried reading the wiki and its quite vague, someone please break it down for me? Thanks!

First of all, conditioning is key. If you train cardio with a cardio improving supplement, you will both see your fighters stat improve and he will not get as tired as quickly. This also sets you a base to learn everything else.

To get a fighter healthy, you need to take him off training until his energy levels have returned to 90% or more. If you have been training at low energy, it will appear that your fighter has learned nothing, which can be very frustrating.

Its also worth noting that training in this game is a slow burn. A guy can take a few weeks to pop a high level skill.However there is no inherent disadvantage being a non-VIP player.

Bring all your fighters conditioning to at least remarkable. At remarkable or above & with a high quality recovery supp, you can train 12 times a week and stay above 90%*

*strength/cardio sessions not included.

I made all my money as a non-VIP then paid richer people to buy me VIP so not having VIP isn't exactly a huge disadvantage. You can't see class numbers and that's about it. You can still scout how your opponent's strengths/weaknesses by skimming through their previous fights.

Bring all your fighters conditioning to at least remarkable. At remarkable or above & with a high quality recovery supp, you can train 12 times a week and stay above 90%*

*strength/cardio sessions not included.

I made all my money as a non-VIP then paid richer people to buy me VIP so not having VIP isn't exactly a huge disadvantage. You can't see class numbers and that's about it. You can still scout how your opponent's strengths/weaknesses by skimming through their previous fights.

Should also add sparring and circuit training into the weights/cardio as it takes a lot more energy then coach sessions, so with remarkable conditioning too many Circuit training, sparring, weights or cardio and you will probably drop below 90% and need a rest session

I know your struggle, maybe not to this extent but your struggle none the less. This game is so in depth and confusing, only by coming on these forums and reading their strategies was I able to create a fighter that could pull out a win. Then you have if he learns slow/fast, hiddens, exhausted fighters not learning anything.

Anyways glad to see any/all players on this game! Good luck

I realize none of this is helpful, lol. Just felt like throwing out a couple cents.

Edited by handgrenaide

• 3 weeks later...

Cardiff Wander and some of the other posters are right on what they spoke on. No disagreement there. I would like to expand on some of those comments though.

I never put a guy into a fight anymore unless his Conditioning is at least Wonderful or higher. This is not as had as it sounds This thread should actually help on that score: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37213&st=0

Also never let your Energy get lower than 90% when training... it will be worthless if you do... Rest back up to 100% (should only take two or three sessions at most) and then resume training.