DUEL EP. 5 Pride FC 4 Preview!

bestever

duel-small.png

Episode 5 Link Here

Episode Length: 43 Minutes

Episode 5 features A full preview of this Saturdays Pride FC 4 in Rio and a discussion regarding the future of the show!

Make your picks for the contest below!

ntro Music Credit: Kamihamiha - There were no Aliens at the Olympics (Partial via CCmixter)

Outro Credit: A2Z Guitar Solo by Alec Taub
Special Thanks to Episode 5 Sponsors
HGH Nutrients
Urban Fighter
Pride
Sin City All-Stars
Cards Discussed:
Jordan's fight pick Record for Preview :
25 fights previewed so far
15-10 Record
10 Fights previewed on this show.

• Upvote 2

To be fair if he wants to win the pick em he's made the right choice, Three Dog should win quite comfortably I would think.

The problem with most of your projects is that you make them brown belt too fast.

In MMAT the "Nate Diaz" build doesn't seem to do very good; mostly because in REAL LIFE the "Nate Diaz" build doesn't do that good either lol

I mean, the build is fantastic for picking up easy 12-1 type records in ID restricted orgs but once your balls drop you find yourself missing fire power in the standup but also not being a full fledged grappler so it's kind of Lose-Lose when nearing full points cap.

My $0.02

The problem with most of your projects is that you make them brown belt too fast.

In MMAT the "Nate Diaz" build doesn't seem to do very good; mostly because in REAL LIFE the "Nate Diaz" build doesn't do that good either lol

I mean, the build is fantastic for picking up easy 12-1 type records in ID restricted orgs but once your balls drop you find yourself missing fire power in the standup but also not being a full fledged grappler so it's kind of Lose-Lose when nearing full points cap.

My $0.02

Would you like to make some picks Camara?

My $0.02

Actually the real problem with my projects is I don't test them then continue to fight with them even when I should drop them.

Also, I dont care enough to pay attention to training them properly. I've legit got a dude, won all his fights by KO, has elite subs

Actually the real problem with my projects is I don't test them then continue to fight with them even when I should drop them.

I'm hard headed like that too lol :)

15147010893674.jpg

This guy might have cost me #1 ranked manager last week lol :) It sucks too because I already had the #1 P4P fighter so it would have been cool to hit both milestones the same week.

Would you like to make some picks Camara?

Sure thing but I don't follow this Pride org too much. I think this is the old DARE that John ran for ages, not sure. Ok here we go :)

Phil Hellmuth because he is named after a great (yet annoying) poker player , plus Big Larry is TERRIBAD.

Three Dog because Dave Katarn is a sneaky manager and his fighter is capped.

Batra cause Soyster is super overrated.

Murhaa cause Bon Ji Woo just plain sucks lol

Nicomachus because its the sexier avatar

Obyrne cause Freako is cool.

Cooke subs that can Bohi

Man because Jamie McCAN is super bad lol

Fury cause primaries

Cash by sub