TOKYO REBELS Featherweight Grand Prix (UNRESTRICTED)

Rei

A Demo fighter then

huh?

Rei offered me the winner of this tourney vs. Tekashi Snitch9 if the stars align after the tourney.

For now he needs to defend his title so could not join. Jordan was actually really cool and all parties would have delayed everything to get him in the tourney but I chose to do the right thing and not slow down the division at Inferno. I`ve been a bit of a douche to Jordan in the past and in my own weird way am trying to make amends. He is a class act and we support his org.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15713603349808.jpg

• Upvote 1

huh?

Rei offered me the winner of this tourney vs. Tekashi Snitch9 if the stars align after the tourney.

For now he needs to defend his title so could not join. Jordan was actually really cool and all parties would have delayed everything to get him in the tourney but I chose to do the right thing and not slow down the division at Inferno. I`ve been a bit of a douche to Jordan in the past and in my own weird way am trying to make amends. He is a class act and we support his org.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15713603349808.jpg

Appreciate the kind words Camara. We are absolutely willing to support Rei and Rebels in all their ventures and wish them nothing but success, very excited for this tourney!

Signed a fighter to Rebels myself the other day. Certainly hope it can survive and thrive for a long time to come.

• Upvote 2

Just keeping this here so I don't forget

Confirmed contracts in bold:

Jackson Boone
Finnish Experiment II
Samuel Cooke
Nathan Wallace
Segey Taranin
Walter White
Futoshi Matsunaga
Samak Ruenroeng
Great Tiger
Patrick Seery
Ryan Rodriguez
Pablo Noriega
Akihiro Gomi
Hratch Tzien
Jacque Joteel
Dulles Bush
As soon as the last one is signed, the bracket will be devised, posted and match-ups sent out. I can't wait to kick this off!
  • Upvote 3