JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

"Budo I hope your ready for a war cuz that's what this will be. I may have missed a few crucial days of training due to my managers bullshit but that is just going to make me want this even more. I expect us to be throwing bombs this entire battle however short it may be. But when the clouds clear and the dust settles there will only be ONE fighter standing with his streak intact and we all know im GUNNA WIN" - Gunna Win

15286846848534.png

Thay Budo

"And 51 second later..."

• Upvote 2

"I want my rematch. I want my title back. Idc who it is soel or budo. I'm coming for my title. Budo you might be a beast but I'll be your worst nightmare if you get in the ring with me. So to whoever wins congrats and thanks for keeping my belt warm. Now that my manager isnt being a dumb ass and disappearing on his fighters I'm right back to where I always am. Making people PUNCH DRUNK." - Punch Drunk

"I want my rematch. I want my title back. Idc who it is soel or budo. I'm coming for my title. Budo you might be a beast but I'll be your worst nightmare if you get in the ring with me. So to whoever wins congrats and thanks for keeping my belt warm. Now that my manager isnt being a dumb ass and disappearing on his fighters I'm right back to where I always am. Making people PUNCH DRUNK." - Punch Drunk

15286846848534.png

Thay Budo

Don't get too cocky because you beat a JAG rookie coming out of the Island after losing your title in the first round, you are a good fighter but you need to deserve that shot

15286846848534.png

Thay Budo

Don't get too cocky because you beat a JAG rookie coming out of the Island after losing your title in the first round, you are a good fighter but you need to deserve that shot

"Haha I more then deserve the shot and I'll take out anyone who opposes. Including you. So if you win your fight with seol if it happens. I'll gladly take my belt back and leave you PUNCH DRUNK" -Punch Drunk

The door to the JAG locker room in Las Vegas swings open with a loud *smack* as it hits the wall and the notorious manager Dusty Elephant strolls in followed by his two goons. All three of them have serious faces as they look around to take note of everyone present.

Dusty- Listen up people. The Parade is here in full force this weekend as we are almost all on the card this weekend. Well, not me of course, I'm way too pretty but the rest of the Parade is here and ready to fight. I've been silent these last few weeks as I wanted my fighters to speak for themselves both in and out of the ring and they have done both extremely well. The Parade has yet to taste defeat here at JAG and that isn't about to change now. I'll let my boys explain the rest to their opponents tomorrow personally. Not a one of you is going to rain on THIS Parade.

Brutus!

Brutus- Yeah boss?

Dusty- Tell that twerp Assrash what's going to happen to him tomorrow night.

42b14.jpg

Brutus "The Roman" Maximus

Hey Assrash. You really should buy some cream and clean up your name. I hope it's not contagious because I don't want it to spread to my foot in the cage tomorrow. You made a big mistake when you accepted this fight against me. You don't have the stamina nor strength to duke it out with me and your skill set can't beat me on the floor either. I'm going to beat your face into pulp. I'm non stop and I don't tire. You get tired working out at the gym, how do you think to keep pace with me? You won't! And when I'm done with you, I'm gonna surprise everyone and drop weight to take the 185lb belt from whichever chump wins tomorrow night. Do you here me 185s? Rome is coming and Rome always gets what it wants!

Dusty- Great job Brutus. Take care of your Assrash problem and I'll work hard to get you your title shot in the 185lb division. I promise. And now I'd like to bring in the darkness.

30b4.jpg

"The Darkness" Eric Von Erickson

Eric- Tomorrow night I face the down and sinking Vladamir Slamenkov. My buddy Brutus here destroyed you a few weeks ago and I'm about to do the same tomorrow night. Brutus told me everything I need to know heading into this fight. You may have the experience but I have the skills. I attack from every angle and I mix styles with ease. You can only do one thing but you can't do that to me. Brutus killed you fast but I'm going to kill you slowly. That's why they call me the Darkness because I move in and slowly suffocate you. Fights with me are much more damaging than against him. You should have learned to avoid the Parade.

Dusty- Some people never learn Eric. But I know you'll help him out. The best thing you can do is stay home chumps. The Parade is going to walk all over you before it's over. Sleep well because you won't be able to after tomorrow night.

The Parade turns and leaves the room with a contemptuous glance around. You can here Dusty's diabolical laughter as the disappear into the night.

• Upvote 2

42b14.jpg

Brutus "The Roman" Maximus

Well well well. Here I am again. Standing in front of you victorious in the 205 weight class after defeating Ashraf Hassan. He's a good fighter but just not good enough to fight me but I wish him a speedy recovery and good luck in the future because I'm a nice guy like that. But I'll be honest, the 205 is crowded with good fighters including my buddy Eric. He's more of a natural 205 so Dusty has asked me to drop weight which I've already started doing and move to 185. So, I'm here to tell the 185 Champ Arnoldas, that coming for you. That's right! You need a new challenger and I'm it. You think you can just sit on top of your division comfortably while the rest of those chumps learn to fight? Well not any more. I'm making it official right here in front of everyone. Arnoldas Sireika, I'm calling you out. I challenge you to a fight for the 185 title. I need a little time to cut weight and then I want a fight against you, for the belt. Nate, please make this happen. It's time the 185 division had a real champ and that's me!

17w17.jpg

Moase "No Chance" Daldo

Oh Yeah. It was pretty simple a young future kid getting stomped on the floor for three rounds with me on the ground. I am guessing Tiago has been ducking me for some time, whilst Dada is afraid to fight me. The division is already in fear what's next for me depends on what man is capable of fighting me. Where's the man they call Andrè? More like Valen-Chino. Little Bum.

When we enter the octagon remember this. I will knock the fuck into you, last thing you will remember your mama giving you the milk at birth. You're the biggest bitch in the lightweight division no wonder dogs are following you around. I will knock the shit into you break your jaw, teeth, and I'll make sure you will leave the place with a fucking bruised one looking cocky-eyed motherfucker. When you go home your mama ain't gonna be surprised, and hell yeah she kicking you out. Ain't nobody want a kid like you junior, suggest you retire.

Don't be fucking screaming when we enter the octagon when you get dragged like a bitch just like Oriola and he became my bitch that day following my orders like a dog. And you..small sized peanut head looking-big nose. You call yourself the best then fight me Valen-chino or simply become another bitch who is trying to run away.

Bet your mama didn't like you at birth, boy all I see your ass being sat on for jokes.

You know what they call me? No Chance when we enter the octagon you get N-O Motherfucking chance against me. And Little kid suggest you take a seat last two fights against two bums you getting all hyped up for what? Sit down little bitch, cock-eyed looking motherfucker. You ain't got a chance against me, hell naw.

#No Chance

The door to the JAG bathroom swings open and Dusty Elephant runs out of it still buckling his belt buckle and tucking his shirt into his trousers.

Dusty- What the......Did someone just try to piss on the Parade? And on our little one to boot?

Dusty's face turns a bright red and spittle comes from his mouth as he tries to respond coherently.

Dusty- wh...th....fu......Andre!!! Come out here kid! It's your turn!!!

11w11.jpg

Andrè Valentino

Andrè- What is it boss?

Dusty- This half-baked sweetie mouse has the nerve to call you out. It's time for you to man up and deal with this desert.

Andrè- Who? You mean the perverted old man? The ground guy? He's probably just hoping to cuddle me on the floor and that perhaps I'll put my balls on his face for a minute. Really, the Org needs to tighten up on these guys but yeah, I'll accept your challenge. You think to molest the boy do you? Good luck with that as I'm going to knock you into next week. Try to cuddle me and you'll get smacked old man. I'm no choir boy but I'll gladly sing at your funeral.

• Upvote 1

11w11.jpg

Andrè Valentino

Okay, Moase Daldo. You've got your chance. You asked for it and my man Dusty made it happen. Nate has put the contract on the table and I've signed it. Now it's your turn to sign it. That's right, sign your career away. You asked for it and now you've got it. You've made a grave error punk. You've miscalculated. You think because I'm only 19 that I don't have the skills to face you? Wrong! Sign your name and I'll show you my skills in the cage. You've never fpought a fighter like me before and if you sign the contract you'll find out what it's like to face my hands of stone. I'm coming for you so get ready old man!

• Upvote 1

17w17.jpg

Moase "No Chance" Daldo

I have accepted the contract with my team and we are happily to fight you with the terms and you just made it harder for yourself little boy, better yet you about to face a whole new era. You have never fought a fighter which is cable of destroying you throughout the process, but you're so confident in your abilities that you can defeat me? I am the ranked 1 fighter in JBL league and Valen-Chino you don't have what it takes. I asked for this fight cause Tiago little ass keeps running away, but hey he knows his day will come. You got a good tank gas? Ha-ha It's going to be lengthy night. You keep calling me old man but when we enter the octagon the old man will make you his bitch.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w11.jpg

Will Andres: Well, Well, Well.... When am i going to get to show all these fans what they came here to see, Me in action. I will admit, my start to MMA hasn't been a great one but I made a dumb mistake in my very first fight that caused me to tap quick, but I have learned from that mistake and will be unstoppable here in JAG.

15286846848534.png

Thay Budo

Damn Seol, I knew you had a granite chin but not like that, in what the fuck are you made of ? You really impressed me that was the first time in my all career I couldn't finish somebody. Congrats for you performance but there is only one beast in this League and it's me.

Light-Heavyweight Champion

Heavyweight Champion

Number #1 ranked fighter P4P

20180511221128JBL-ChampBelt.jpg20180511221128JBL-ChampBelt.jpg

Well said Thay, that was a great fucking fight. I couldn't believe it went to a decision. I was sure one of you were going to finish the other. Seol is a warrior. I'm sure he'll be fighting for that title again in the future.

Congrats to Ian winning the 135 title. When I started this org, my mindset was to make fights in a 3 to 4 year ago range. I wouldn't let a 19 year old fight a 26 year old. Skill points advantage would be to much for the 19 year old to overcome. This guy just proved me wrong. A great manager, training regimen, and a fighter built for this can become a champ no matter size, build or age.

Congrats to the rest of you guys on this card. Your hard work pushed us back to number 1 in London and number 20 worldwide. Keep bangin.

• Upvote 1