Moses Ohchooto: An Evening with Justin Credible

HimSc

Hello guys, Justin Credible here and I have a man that is one scary S.O.B and that is Moses Ohchooto! Our current 135lb king pin took the time to sit down with me and talk about some burning questions. Sit back, relax and enjoy.

Justin Credible: Moses. It’s awesome that you took time out of your busy schedule to sit and talk with me, thanks again.
Moses: You’re welcome Justin, I really appreciate you taking the time to do those previews for us, but what happened last event?
JC: Well I didn’t plan on answering questions, but… My daughter had her gymnastics meet and I didn’t get much done, anyways… back to you… You avenged your loss to Johnny Unkown and took the title and then defended it against another guy that handed you a loss, Danjie Mercado, how does it feel?
MO: It feels great, I feel like to avenge my losses, you’ll see that I did the same thing with Billy Bob, and I’m sure I’ll have another couple trilogy fights with Unkown and Mercado too. I like it, it’s fun and it adds to the buildup of the fights. This last win was especially satisfying because Mercado took the title from me the first time I won it here at SP-ICON.
JC: You’re now fighting a guy whom you’ve never crossed paths with before, is it a bit refreshing to fight some new blood?
MO: Yeah, it’s nice to mix in some fresh meat now and again. Pettis is a great fighter and although his record doesn’t reflect it, he has some amazing skills and anyone who can beat Johnny Unkown is a legit contender.
JC: Many thought he didn’t deserve this shot, that it was gifted because he beat Unkown his last fight, I mean the guy is 3-2 his last 5 fights… Not the best resume.
MO: It’s not my job to determine who is worthy of a title shot, I get paid to fight and defend my belt and that’s what I’ll do. Pettis isn’t a slouch the guy is a former champion and very well rounded, I’d have to be an idiot not to take him seriously based off of what the media and fans think of my opponents.
JC: I also heard you welcomed a new baby boy into the family, congrats. How has fatherhood transitioned into your training?
MO: Well, it’s certainly been different, less sleep and more pre-workout. I wouldn’t change it though that’s for sure, I got a future SP-ICON champ on my hands. But I’m still training 2 times a day, 6 days a week. Nothing is going to stop me from reigning over the Bantamweight division.
JC: You’re very driven, I like that. You seem big for 135, do you ever see yourself going up and challenging for the 145lb belt?
MO: Well, as I get older cutting is going to become more and more difficult, but I’ll always be able to make weight, that’s what champions do. But I would love to hold 2 belts at once, I mean that’s the dream right? Once I feel like I’ve cleaned out my division I’ll call up Mickey, You, or even go straight to the top and call up Steel Penn himself and set-up a super fight.
JC: That’d be great.
MO: I know, but I have work to do here at 135 first, don’t get all giddy over there Credible.
JC: My mistake.
MO: Yeah, It was…now I’m thinking about calling for a super fight after this fight….
JC: Do it, Do it, Do it…
MO: I hate you…..
JC: Moving on, if we can…. You know what this is too awkward, part 2 coming after the Pettis fight.
MO: *walks out after slapping Justin Credible’s ass* ‘Shouting’ Good Interview Bitch!

• Upvote 2