Injury

Guest MpJuice

Guest MpJuice
Hello, I want to know something about fighting with injury.

My fighter will be going into the fight with 3-4 day injury because its a tournament fight and I can't understand what to do or how does it really relay on the fight.

What really injuries does in fights? Some have said I would not be able to win the fight with that long injury some on the other hand, says that it doesn't matter that much or that if you have a good heart that can actually help. I did read that you get energy loss starting a fight when you are injured, but also did read its not true, just that you lose energy faster.

How it really works because this is my first time fighting with injury and I don't want to make any fundamental mistakes.

I've seen a lot of conflicting opinions on injuries and I'm pretty unsure about this as well. From what I've seen, it looks like fighters lose energy faster during a fight when injured. Based on the results from this tournament, I am also under the impression that your fighter will perform worse and will be less aggressive while injured.

For Okino's fight, I increased his aggression slider to try and compensate for this. I also increased his "Try Takedowns" slider because I was worried that he'd be easier to KO if he was hit.

Honestly, in your position, I wouldn't worry about this injury too much. A loss won't hurt you and your next opponent is a clinch fighter. Avoid the clinch and you will take away a large portion of his offense.