Set all training

Bravo

True same as sliders but best to manually do it and also as far as training goes if they change coaches or slots that you had saved I think it fails though.

Not completely certain on that but I think it does.

Never tried it but I would assume that it would set the same thing and if the coach no longer exists then it would make it a no training session and if the type of session changes it likely just keeps the same coach and it's just whatever the coaching changed to.

When you have fighters starting out and want to train weights or cardio or even just training any one skill, it would be a good option to select all in that particular training, which would be very affective when starting more than a couple fighters or just when you need/want to.

Of course fighters need more attention to training as they mature, but they would help for a good part of their career.

It's not that it's very time consuming, although it somewhat is.

It's just frustrating to have to clear all training and reset it after each fight.

Yes I'm aware of the save training option but considering they have to change it up quite often, this isn't full proof and just makes setting training become dragged out and repetitive for no reason other than there is no other option.

When you have fighters starting out and want to train weights or cardio or even just training any one skill, it would be a good option to select all in that particular training, which would be very affective when starting more than a couple fighters or just when you need/want to.

Of course fighters need more attention to training as they mature, but they would help for a good part of their career.

It's not that it's very time consuming, although it somewhat is.

It's just frustrating to have to clear all training and reset it after each fight.

Yes I'm aware of the save training option but considering they have to change it up quite often, this isn't full proof and just makes setting training become dragged out and repetitive for no reason other than there is no other option.

As far as I know training the same thing a few times in a row greatly reduces gains, let alone doing that one thing every single day?

As far as I know training the same thing a few times in a row greatly reduces gains, let alone doing that one thing every single day?

The only thing you shouldn’t do in a row is sparring. Anything else you can spam over and over, as long as they have the energy for it.

• Upvote 2

One other thing, is it recommended to do one sparring session per primary per week or could I do a couple of one spread out?

Thats up to you partner. It can sometimes be very good or very bad for you. Like lets say you join a sparring session with 4 people now there is 5 and lets say your guy's sparring worth in that session is the highest of the 5 then your guy is helping the other 4 but not getting much out of it. Now on the flip side lets say he has the lowest then his is probably pretty good because everyone else is training him. Also if there 5 and you join now there is 6 the top 3 train together and the bottom 3 train together. It splits at levels of 5 up to a max of i believe 4 so after 20 fighters on a training its just keeping them even.

I'm opening a prett

Thats up to you partner. It can sometimes be very good or very bad for you. Like lets say you join a sparring session with 4 people now there is 5 and lets say your guy's sparring worth in that session is the highest of the 5 then your guy is helping the other 4 but not getting much out of it. Now on the flip side lets say he has the lowest then his is probably pretty good because everyone else is training him. Also if there 5 and you join now there is 6 the top 3 train together and the bottom 3 train together. It splits at levels of 5 up to a max of i believe 4 so after 20 fighters on a training its just keeping them even.

I'm opening a private gym with a partner soon. Based on what you say we should keep sparring sessions to 5 each and maybe look for an older free agent with better sparring to be the 5th man in each?

I'm opening a prett

I'm opening a private gym with a partner soon. Based on what you say we should keep sparring sessions to 5 each and maybe look for an older free agent with better sparring to be the 5th man in each?

Yeah 5 would be ideal to make sure that low level sparring guys get better training and it's not a bad idea to get a few free agents as spar bots and have 4 people joining the spar bot's sessions. The trick would be finding one that has high stars. Yes you can search for 140 or 150 in a given discipline but it doesn't guarantee high star marks.

Yeah 5 would be ideal to make sure that low level sparring guys get better training and it's not a bad idea to get a few free agents as spar bots and have 4 people joining the spar bot's sessions. The trick would be finding one that has high stars. Yes you can search for 140 or 150 in a given discipline but it doesn't guarantee high star marks.

The stars depend on morale and energy, if you have a elite , that doesn't show 5 stars, he has either low morale or energy, as soon as energy and morale are at 100%, he has 5 stars.

Never tried it but I would assume that it would set the same thing and if the coach no longer exists then it would make it a no training session and if the type of session changes it likely just keeps the same coach and it's just whatever the coaching changed to.

This is exactly what happens. I usually set a default training schedule and then tweak it as needed to account for energy levels or if I need something else really bad etc. If I notice that the default training is getting pretty heavily altered then, yes, I will save a new default over it.

Taking less than 30 seconds to set a fighters training for a week is time consuming? Wow I must spend way too much time since I check everyday for the next day for possible what I think might pop on every single guy the next day.

Same. I also track weekly gains on a spreadsheet and can tell you how many skill points a given fighter had at a given point in his career (Roughly. It updates every Sunday, so if something got spam trained then there might be a sizeable difference, but I still can see what sort of training was happening and what gains were made etc.). I also check after every traiing session to see what gains were made, what training is coming up next and adjust the supps I'm usming as needed, and try and gauge what will likely pop in the next session.

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks.

I assume cardio again and again is unrealistic then with the energy consumption?

Once you get to about Remarkable you can pretty much train all week without taking a break as long as you are using an recovery supp. At wonderful or so you can spam train weights all week with scarcely a break in between. The first thing I do with all my fighters is train up their Cardio while taking Stamina boosters. I go to at least Remarkable. Then I switch to Weight training with a Muscle bulk supp and spam train it up to at Least Superb. Although lately I have been rethinking this somewhat and spam training until I use up an entire 14 day supply of Cardio boost then Muscle boost which gets me to Exceptional in both. Then I train the secondaries and throw ONE sparring session a week and rotate through the list of them so that I only spar a specific Primary once every four weeks. I also throw at least one Circuit training session in per week. I take a stamina booster during those circuits but that might not be necessary with my new method since exceptional is pretty damn good for low level fighters and during the course of their training they will eventually pop to Sensational and even Elite. Strength might need the occasional isolated training sessio because it seems that circuits don't have a huge effect on strength or cardio for that matter.

See my above section for my thoughts on Sparing sessions

I'm opening a prett

That would be a good idea if you can manage it.

AFAIK Sparring groups go up to 9 guys training together. 5 is the minimum ammount to have a quality session.

(please correct me if I'm wrong).

This is correct sir.

• Upvote 1