FNPFC Opening Class Act (155lbs, 230k+, VIP winner)

Floppzzy

I hoping this will be the fighter 232234 but i signed him to a org by mistake there a few weeks ago.He a right jackoff of a owner .I ask him nicely i don't know how many times to release him. i offer him signing bonus back and i offer him another one of my fighters to sign instead .He sign my other fighter and didn't release my feckin 16 year old.if the asshole dont release him don't worry i crate a another guy

I hoping this will be the fighter 232234 but i signed him to a org by mistake there a few weeks ago.He a right jackoff of a owner .I ask him nicely i don't know how many times to release him. i offer him signing bonus back and i offer him another one of my fighters to sign instead .He sign my other fighter and didn't release my feckin 16 year old.if the asshole dont release him don't worry i crate a another guy

Wow that sucks mate, ill check the org, see if its the same one who holds a guy of mine captive...

Edit: No it isn't, but the guy is mentored by guruland, so you could send him a note.... but at least rate his org a 1 as he now has 100% from 1 rating, you could get it down to 50% then he'll release you no doubt...

• Upvote 1

I hope my bum faces your bum eventually in that tournament.

As do I listerman, as do I... may as well improve my record to 2-0 over you after Archie Archer destroys... whatever your guy is called.

• Upvote 1

Not yet guys and Im missing a few numbers yet...

Still need fighter numbers from these managers so I can finish updating the webpage unless they were sent to Floppzzy today.

ScoobyJR

Micky Heart

Hardcore Legend

Jonah King (via chat)

Joe Lang (via chat)

Aaron ThaiGuy

Gage love

Kevin Wibowo

Craig Brophy

If you can double check for me and make sure I have your fighters on the page that would be great...

http://dnacanes.wix.com/fnpfc#!tournament/cj4t

Castor your fighter is now on 2 pages there :P