FNPFC Opening Class Act (155lbs, 230k+, VIP winner)

Floppzzy

Hi all we still have 7 spots left! Can everyone who signed up and haven't sent me an id please send it as soon as possible?

Thanks a lot!

Send you a manager ID? or fighter? I am guessing fighter as there is no reason to send a manager ID ha.. but then again the fighter of choice surely isn't needed right now is it?

Well it would be nice to have a full list of fighters as well as our website is being updated with the names entering the tourney. Is also like to have the fighters signed so i can plan the fights as soon as we have 32 fighters.

Ok, but i take it the fights will be randomized? or hav you got something else in mind?

Ok, but i take it the fights will be randomized? or hav you got something else in mind?

Well it would be nice to have a full list of fighters as well as our website is being updated with the names entering the tourney. Is also like to have the fighters signed so i can plan the fights as soon as we have 32 fighters.

Yes is it randomized? this is big for scouting lol

Hi all, I haven't been getting new entrants to the tourney in the last 36 hours so I would like to ask your help. If you have an open gym, a nutrition or clothing store or a fighting organisation, please send out a message for people to enter the tourney.

If you have a fighting organisation and would lose a fighter who joins this tourney, I'll be happy to enrol one of my fighters in your organisation to compensate.

Cheers,

Floris

To all the other players, please create and send your character ID so I can match the newbys up right away.

New players from this post on if you sign up you will receive 10.000$ tycoon bucks!

damnn .... early birds have no tycoon $ love ??

No one is asking I'm offering it to people who sign up now to fill up the last couple of spots.

Damn dude people are asking for more money what the hell :yuck: .Your offering a pretty sweet deal already you will have no problem filling up then spots.people on this site or a bunch of money grabbing hoes and this is coming from the cheapest org owner in the history of mma tycoon :cowboy: .

Ok guys I will be updating the Webpage again Sunday afternoon (Pacific time) If your ready and havent submitted your fighters # please do so before then so I can post him along with the others in the participant area of the Tourney page...

I will also update the Hall of Fame portion of the Org site at that time to show top 3 quickest KOs and Subs of the org.

You can post your #'s here send to Floppzzy or myself and well get it updated. Thanks...

http://dnacanes.wix.com/fnpfc#!tournament/cj4t <----------- Tourney Page...

Photos are clickable for easy scouting :yes: