New Nutrition Business Get Jackd

tips nutrition business gym partner org partner

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:12 AM

Hey guys, I've just started a new nutrition company called Get Jackd offering 130Q products at a low $30
If anyone has any helpful tips it would be much appreciated :) and if you'd like to help out a new and growing business, here is a link to the business where I would much appreciate as much help as anyone would like to offer :)
http://www.mmatycoon...c.php?ncid=4508

Also if anyone needs a gym partnership or org partner, feel free to PM me where I am able to help out :)

Nathan Norman (21908)

#2 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,383 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:27 AM

yeah best advice i have close it.Unless you have millions to invest in it or starting one on the island it aint going to succeed best one to open up would be  a gym followed by org

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#3 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 3,078 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:31 AM

130Q will not get you anywhere in this game unless you open it on the Island. Even then, the Island is almost over if I remember correctly. I hate telling someone not to pursue something they want to do, but this game can be cruel at times when opening a company without the proper backing.

Hell, I just re-opened a nutrition company that has been around for a while with two 160Q products and I have sold 2 items in 5 days.

#4 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

Nutrition stores are hard to startup. Many Q160 supps to compete with and it will take 1.5 million to get a Q160 sup in your store. I get a few sales in my store but I have 3 gym partners and a org partnership plus the help of my alliance mates. I also make little profit because I keep prices dirt cheap to make a sale... still at times its hit and miss...

If youd like to try to keep the store youll need money.. soo the best advice I could give you at this time is to use it as a laundry location and gradually build up its worth.. this will be your quickest way to 160Q  Good Luck.

44733e85-a2ce-4e15-af1b-eecf9b7776a1_zps

#5 Grasman

Grasman

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Nutrition stores are hard to startup. Many Q160 supps to compete with and it will take 1.5 million to get a Q160 sup in your store. I get a few sales in my store but I have 3 gym partners and a org partnership plus the help of my alliance mates. I also make little profit because I keep prices dirt cheap to make a sale... still at times its hit and miss...

If youd like to try to keep the store youll need money.. soo the best advice I could give you at this time is to use it as a laundry location and gradually build up its worth.. this will be your quickest way to 160Q  Good Luck.

Fixed the typo for you mate :)

Posted Image

#6 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:18 PM

Fixed the typo for you mate :)

LOL Thanks...

• Guests

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

yeah i'm going to keep at it, i've had a decent start and if you have the right idea on how to promote your products then i should be alright
once i build a good base then i'll start with 160Q but why not sell 130Q to new players for cheap prices 

#8 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,622 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:27 AM

people are saying the problem is: least before not sure now cause I never look, lol.

There used to be tons of 158 and 159 subs that could be bought for 25-50.00, there is a huge difference between a 130ish product and 158. Over 158 there is a difference but it's fairly small, so most will spend a little more and get a 158 or better product then buy a 130.

Now maybe there isn't many 158ish stuff around anymore, many have closed due to most established managers having tons of supplements cause they either did laundry with a sub company or have tons of cash and nothing to spend it on so they by the 160 supplements.

Good luck

I couldn't give away my supp company and it had 6 159 supplements already paid for, literally couldn't give it away for free just to keep it alive as no one wanted it.

#9 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:53 AM

Ok... since your set on keeping it going I will help you. We need more nutrition companies in the game as many gyms dont have access to them. If you can secure 3 gyms and an org partnership I will pay 80% of your first 160Q for you (provided you keep it at a decent price). This means you would still have to come up with 300K to get your 160Q ... You can message me anytime if your interested.

• Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:11 AM

well I have established my 3 gym partners and my org partner, promoting the business fairly decent considering its only been 2 days since the first shipment arrived. Its all about how much effort you put in I guess

• Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:37 AM

sounds like you're dedicated!

• Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:04 AM

just seeing how I go, but i'm not going to put in half an effort and expect results... its the same with anything

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tips, nutrition, business, gym partner, org partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users